Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter (36506 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) / Tony Elumelu Celebrates Christmas With Family (photos) / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
i aint against your message. i just wanna ur favorite sex style 4 the sake of knowing.
Snake in the monkey shadow
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by treatise: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Urheadmaster:
How can this change the price of petrol in Nigeria
Dial *221#, you'd see fallen prices
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Snake in the monkey shadow
explain
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by bionixs: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Mercury12:
Beautiful family!

Anyway food is ready for those ipob children of hate.
Make una come curse and wail as usual
this is how most of the so-called ipob family always look like

I am surprised you are not the one wailing and beefing as you do in Lagos seeing them
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Obakoolex(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2023
blowjohn:

But u talked about ur mentor
So what has he soiled his hands with or stolen o
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by jayAjoku(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Call it money Easter photo
In this life make money, above all things make more money for yourself and family!

But then anyone with the number of that his 21years old daughter should send it to me, I want to check something....
how much you go pay ?
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Bribri: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2023
His mum sold akara in onicha ugbo. His story na grace and hardwork.
VTJN:
you mean he isn't from a wealthy family?

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by sta1: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Happy Easter, kudos and respect to this man for all he has done to help Nigerians and other Africans! I salute him.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:
Wow

How come he climb this ladder of success?
If you are in the right place/position in the banking sector, you will méet a lot of people that can take you to the top.This guy worked with politicians, state governors.scratch my back,o scratch your back.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Christistruth03: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2023
What Elumelu is doing is wrong

He doesn’t understand that Ipob are Terrorists who

would gladly Kidnap his Wife and Children

why is he exposing his family again upon all the insults and threats he has already received

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Menclothing: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Next CBN gov
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Ynix(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2023
Imelaa313:
Inequitable distribution of wealth. Adam Smith wondered why some countries a rich and developed while others are poor and underdeveloped. I keep wondering why God did this too. I ask myself why am I still broke(atleast for now) despite been hardworking ?
Some are so rich and have almost everything while some are so poor and lack almost everything.
As I type this, I am at the mercy of God and anybody who can help these kids of mine. I dnt know how I am going to watch myself & two kids suffering, hungry and having no food to eat that they cried all through the night. Nairalanders, pls help us. I'm in a state of depression. Help my kids pls
It's not God's fault but ours, meanwhile the solution to your not being poor again lies in your hands and in your mind. When you are ready to exit poverty you will go all out to get what you deserve no one will give you anything worthwhile. We are all in an adventure of finding treasures, so it's time for you to get up. Go find the secret to becoming wealth and practice them

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by BennyDGreat: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
coputa:
This guy was lucky, after graduation from AAU Ekpoma, worked with standard trust bañk,made friends with politicians ,made money affiliated with UBA ,he is now the CEO.

That's not luck bro. He was very intentional about strategic relationships
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by segcymoor(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's a mystery. Working hard and working smart doesn't guarantee wealth. Fools have become rich and lazy people have inherited huge wealth.

One of the few fact I observe in life

Prefer to channel my intelligence and energy to something more profitable (why I preferred that may be left to sleep)

I choose to be comfortable than being wealthy...
It doesn't worth life primary purpose
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by BennyDGreat: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2023
highchief1:
how does he feed 7 kids.I have 3 and I’m bleeding.

Na 6. His wife is the one at the other edge.
He's making at least 1m USD a month....expenses no fit pass 300k USD a month..unless there's a serious medical bill
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Bribri:
are you for real?

Seriously i am just hearing this for the first time o
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
coputa:
If you are in the right place/position in the banking sector, you will méet a lot of people that can take you to the top.This guy worked with politicians, state governors.scratch my back,o scratch your back.
Does this mean banking sector is the right place to meet influential people?
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by VTJN(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Be ready to soil ur hands and steal.
how do you know he soil his hand? I can't say about the thief but soiling his hand... hmmmm

How come you know that?
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Gloriagee(f): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2023
No wahala. Me sef dey joke
highchief1:
lol was joking though.feeding no be our problem again.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by blowjohn(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:
how do you know he soil his hand? I can't say about the thief but soiling his hand... hmmmm

How come you know that?

If u know u know.
Most billionaires go thru dubius means to rise up the ladder.
Trust bank share holders or oil monguls at ur own peril.

Later they hide under philanthropy
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by blowjohn(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obakoolex:

So what has he soiled his hands with or stolen o

If u know u know.
Most billionaires go thru dubius means to rise up the ladder.
Trust bank share holders or oil monguls at ur own peril.

Later they hide under philanthropy.

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Allardyce: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
myn..d44, se..un, nlf..pmod, Dom...inique. Rule 2. Tell this monika to leave me alone and ignore my existence, do not blame me if I decide to fight him back.

Yen yen yen yen. You will get ban if you dare misbehave again
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by highchief1: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Na 6. His wife is the one at the other edge.
He's making at least 1m USD a month....expenses no fit pass 300k USD a month..unless there's a serious medical bill
hmmmm.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
BennyDGreat:

That's not luck bro. He was very intentional about strategic relationships
You do not understand me.When a messenger does a critical job for his master,he got rewarded.This guy did some important job for them that time and they rewarded him.I was a staff of Standard trust bank back then.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:
Does this mean banking sector is the right place to meet influential people?
If you're in the right position in a bank and you know your onions your will strike gold..
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by coputa(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
VTJN:

How come you know that?
Your questions already have answers.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
mynd44, seun, nlfpmod, Dominique. Rule 2. Tell this monika to leave me alone and ignore my existence, do not blame me if I decide to fight him back.
looooool fighter, na for only nairaland u dey sharp mouth..
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by XAUBulls: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
ExAngel007:
Business mogul and billionaire, Tony Elumelu, has shared pictures of himself and his family on Easter,

He shared the pictures via his Facebook account on Sunday to commemorate the day.

Captioning the pictures, he wrote, "

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid02TDE4VBsBfRyTFzbpA3ZeoKGkU42YJmDpf47vjru3qe2kosQN29S7jkMZYLRdsmu4l/?app=fbl
Tony's family looks lovely and those cute boys have really grown.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by XAUBulls: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bribri:
Yes indeed! His mum is from Onicha Ugbo while his wife is from Onicha Olona all in Aniocha North LGA of Delta State.

I saw a birthday video of Tony's aged mother 3 years ago... She was given massive eulogies during the celebration in Lagos State.

Do you know what Anioma town Tony Elumelu comes from?
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by Babastrong(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=coputa post=122414126] You can never make money working hard.You have to work smart.get the right information,make friends with the right people and above all; give!, give!!,give!!!.[ I think i will take this "give! Give!! Give!!!" thanks]
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter by SweetyZinta(f): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Billionaire without potbelly , very fit and can still handle a 20yr old lady very well but see all this chewing gum boys that call themselves young men of this generation are already carrying potbelly everywhere, some can't even see their dick again. They depend on all sort of useless drugs to satisfy their women, some left to the great beyond as a result of that. Make healthy lifestyle your priority while you make money and stop carrying belly meant for pregnant women everywhere. I've said my own .

Why does this truth have to be so harsh?
tongue
tongue

GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos)