Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) (8114 Views)

"I Shouted Oluchi!!” – Lady Caught Boyfriend Cheating With Bestie / My Friend's Babe Is Too Close To Me / Man Shares Chat With Friend's Babe Who Cursed Him For Refusing To Sex Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 7:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Omo I was just passing by my nigga place and I saw his babe at his doorstep carrying shop rite bags and asked what she’s doing with them and who she is, she told me she is his girlfriend and she stopped by at the mall to get them something for the Easter holiday. In my mind so Jøshùä don get new babe and him no tell me .

Buttom line is that I have not asked o but I believe she’s not a Nigerian girl cause Nigerian girls are stingy and would never buy you things while visiting you instead they come empty handed and pocket just to love loaded with semen in their under world and money in their back pocket.

Girls learn from this
Guys get your self a good girlfriend abeg

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2023
I later got the girls number Sha to hook me up with her friends that are just Like her

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2023
She no fit drop wetin dey her hand open door... Biko Nigeria girls are good o, provided you don't quarell with them , anyway me I don't like unproductive Wahala, especially those unproductive quarells.
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2023
jackcanfield:
She no fit drop wetin dey her hand open door... Biko Nigeria girls are good o, provided you don't quarell with them , anyway me I don't like unproductive Wahala, especially those unproductive quarells.

This one no be Nigerian girls Sha

Where the Nigerian girls take good and where them Dey ?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

This one no be Nigerian girls Sha

Where the Nigerian girls take good and where them Dey ?
Don't worry you find them, when you are not lusting on them but having a relationship.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by illicit(m): 7:46am On Apr 10, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Oluromantic: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2023
You know whether na Joshua give her money to get them? That's not even what I'm seeing.

Joshua dey enjoy voluptuous packaging. Round babe with thick yansh. Nice one

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by KingMack(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2023
ladies this how you visit your mans house...you no go die

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Kooldon(f): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2023
This one over like doggy, see as she dey bend over the door handle
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Kooldon:
This one over like doggy, see as she dey bend over the door handle

Na Wetin we Dey discuss be this ? 😂
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Naija girls no fit do am.
The ones wey fit do am don marry finish I swear. The ones left now fit bet my left balls nadai. Dem no fit.
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Kriss216: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2023
That's one good thing about chubby girls. They're kindhearted and caring.

But, you see all these girls with lime breast and flat nyash, they're devilish! Na only to nag them sabi, with their deep ranged kpekus!

Chubby girls hardly give you stress in relationship. They're lovely and divinely blessed.

It's time I start to beam my love life towards chubby girls. All these slim devils don too show me shege. Nonsense!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Na Una know, good morning.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2023
jackcanfield:

Don't worry you find them, when you are not lusting on them but having a relationship.

Even when I wanna have a relationship
I still can’t find them
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Oluromantic:
You know whether na Joshua give her money to get them? That's not even what I'm seeing.

Joshua dey enjoy voluptuous packaging. Round babe with thick yansh. Nice one

Joshua later tell me say she just surprise am ni o
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by RaySimran: 10:05am On Apr 10, 2023
lolgrin

Kyber the notorious liar. cheesy

This pics is originally from South Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2023
KingMack:
ladies this how you visit your mans house...you no go die

Them Dey forbid am oo 😂😂😂
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
That's one good thing about chubby girls. They're kindhearted and caring.

But, you see all these girls with lime breast and flat nyash, they're devilish! Na only to nag them sabi, with their deep ranged kpekus!

Chubby girls hardly give you stress in relationship. They're lovely and divinely blessed.

It's time I start to beam my love life towards chubby girls. All these slim devils don too show me shege. Nonsense!

Chubby girls hmmm maybe but if them get protruding ass and big breast with fine face forget am

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2023
RaySimran:
lolgrin

Kyber the notorious liar. cheesy

This pics is originally from South Africa.

Shebi I said it in my post
I knew the girl is not a Nigerian
My guy don hammer ooo

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by samwash(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2023
So, instead of you to help the girl open the door, you stand dey snap her picture then you come upload for social media without her consent, you do well Bro!!!
I wonder why she don drop waytin dey her hand to open the door.
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2023
samwash:
So, instead of you to help the girl open the door, you stand dey snap her picture then you come upload for social media without her consent, you do well Bro!!!
I wonder why she don drop waytin dey her hand to open the door.

I no wan spoil my bro package
I gats give them privacy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Harry00(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2023
stop the cap bruv
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Baronthecelebri: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2023
The girl self, no fit drop the things,open door.
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by intruder15(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:
Omo I was just passing by my nigga place and I saw his babe at his doorstep carrying shop rite bags and asked what she’s doing with them and who she is, she told me she is his girlfriend and she stopped by at the mall to get them something for the Easter holiday. In my mind so Jøshùä don get new babe and him no tell me .

Buttom line is that I have not asked o but I believe she’s not a Nigerian girl cause Nigerian girls are stingy and would never buy you things while visiting you instead they come empty handed and pocket just to love loaded with semen in their under world and money in their back pocket.

Girls learn from this

Nigerian girls are not stingy. You are just not worth their penny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by marlow1962(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2023
That gal no get common sense, forget say she do Easter purchase,.

@intruder15 wow but they worth my penny?
Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by intruder15(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2023
marlow1962:
That gal no get common sense, forget say she do Easter purchase,.

@intruder15 wow but they worth my penny?

Such is life bro. It's for you to define who is worth your penny. While you do so, be considerate.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Pat081: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2023
kyber:

Girls learn from this
what of if it is the guy that send her money to get it on her way home

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by Pat081: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
intruder15:

Nigerian girls are not stingy. You are just not worth their penny.
Tell him

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by marlow1962(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
intruder15:

Such is life bro. It's for you to define who is worth your penny. While you do so, be considerate.
No be lie sha, but now the moment you start becoming considerate, you become the foool.

Some ppl do not help others cus of what they passed through.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) by kyber(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Pat081:
what of if it is the guy that send her money to get it on her way home

He didn’t o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read / Slay Queen Causes Traffic On The Street With Her Big Backside.(watch Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.