Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) (23840 Views)

Funny Exchange Between Asisat Oshoala And Monday Gift. / Overseas โ€“Based Pros Storm Super Falconsโ€™ Camp / All Invited Players Have Arrived The Super Falcons Camp In Le Mans (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Okay
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Malaika... Koni da fawon to ro mi pin.... Oshey Olohun obo ju mi je
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Pinterest: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2023
Lithiumite:
I always love when there is a diversity mix between tribes in Nigeria,gift being igbo did more justice to that song than even asisat who is yoruba.......I am yoruba but I enjoy osadebe,sir warrior ,bright chimezie and phyno anyday and I always vibe to their music.......I have lots of igbo friends too and this igbo chick Mabel from abriba I am madly in love with.

We are one only if we can be positive enough and appreciate our diversity.

Na only the Yorubas dey see things these way until recently when flatinoes overdo. The ibos will disrespect other tribes and will be the first to cry and label you bigot when the energy is duly returned.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by PulaPower: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Mraphel:
Gift monday rock that Yoruba Fuji very well. She's not from the VILLAGE but from the WESTERN WORLD.
Youโ€™ll see it say she understand Wetin she dey hear paah

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by PulaPower: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2023
Efisimilala:
Y do women like to shake their nyashi while dancing?
Lol
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by kunleham(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Who again watched the short video more than ten times?
That girl na something else!

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Lithiumite: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinterest:

Na only the Yorubas dey see things these way until recently when flatinoes overdo. The ibos will disrespect other tribes and will be the first to cry and label you bigot when the energy is duly returned.

It's majorly those not born in the west that came to Lagos with a biased mindset against the yorubas.....there are more igbos cool with yorubas than those who despise them,there are also yorubas who hates igbos but the point is,we need to appreciate our diversity,we are better and stronger together than we are divided.........let's respect each other's culture,that's all!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Pinterest: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Lithiumite:

It's majorly those not born in the west that came to Lagos with a biased mindset against the yorubas.....there are more igbos cool with yorubas than those who despise them,there are also yorubas who hates igbos but the point is,we need to appreciate our diversity,we are better and stronger together than we are divided.........let's respect each other's culture,that's all!!

I agree with the bolded part.
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Pinterest: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2023
PulaPower:

Youโ€™ll see it say she understand Wetin she dey hear paah

Read she grew up in Mushin. She go overunderstand sef.
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Tilldendoftime(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Lithiumite:
I always love when there is a diversity mix between tribes in Nigeria,gift being igbo did more justice to that song than even asisat who is yoruba.......I am yoruba but I enjoy osadebe,sir warrior ,bright chimezie and phyno anyday and I always vibe to their music.......I have lots of igbo friends too and this igbo chick Mabel from abriba I am madly in love with.

Honestly not just strength, there's fun and greatness in diversity.. hardly a day I don't listen to ebezina and elu uwa by sir warrior.....may God heal our land

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by APCNig: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Na our daughters be that. Gift and Asisat, two daughters of the same mother, but different fathers.

Unfortunately, politicians are making siblings to pick arms against each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2023
kunleham:
Who again watched the short video more than ten times?
That girl na something else!

E belike me sef don watch pass 12 times sef..

Tell her to call me okay?. I'll leave my phone on..

Damn! When she bent down ๐Ÿ˜‘!
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by BeanX(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
Not bad. She can dance. Fancy Ishilove rolling her waist like that. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Buh Ishilove waist done stiff due to old age ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Kriss216: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
Not bad. She can dance. Fancy Ishilove rolling her waist like that. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Na only mouth that one fit roll

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Antipob777(f): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2023
I am igbo and I love my igbo sister Gift Monday.

Ndigbo to the world.

God bless Ndigbo
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by BeanX(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Efisimilala:
Do you want them to shake their legs or head while dancing?

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Kriss216: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Efisimilala:
Wetin you wan make dem shake before? Their kidney

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Lithiumite:

I'm neither from igbo nor yoruba but the way I enjoy fuji music and highlife ehn!

Funny enough, no be like say I dey understand yoruba oh! Even Igbo sef na just; come, go and other small, small things naim I dey understand..

I detest tribalist like there is no tomorrow.

Omo if I dance fuji music for you ehn, you wey be youruba indigene go comot money from your pocket, spray me.
I get mad fuji dance steps like this! Very classy and mature moves๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2023
Chei Aisha no dey shave her armpits. The place na forest.
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by illicit(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2023
As in..... grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Akwa Ibom girl vibing to Yoruba music like that n were are on nairaland killing ourselves with tribal crap. I am not reading or commenting on any tribal post here again. We can actually go far without tribal inclination.

But the girl dey wine sha. See as she go down winerously* I wish I was lying on that floor belly up with something sticking out in waiting
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by clockwisereport: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Lithiumite:

Gift is from Awka Ibom. She is not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by clockwisereport: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2023
Antipob777:
I am igbo and I love my igbo sister Gift Monday.

Ndigbo to the world.

God bless Ndigbo

Gift is not Igbo. She is from Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Fucklove(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2023
BeanX:
Buh Ishilove waist done stiff due to old age ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by McLizbae: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2023
The real OLUOMOs!
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Guyman01: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Lithiumite:

Close your eyes to the politics and you will realise you have no problem with people from other ethnic groups
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by McLizbae: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2023
grin
Kriss216:

Wetin you wan make dem shake before? Their kidney
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by Guyman01: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Pinterest:

Why did you spoil his message of love with your hateful response? You guys should take a break from hatred
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by potland: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Allardyce:
Omo, this Gift Monday girl can whine oh. shocked
Now I see why the foreign coach always loose focus.
she sabi fรนck. Make i link you up
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by potland: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2023
ShaqFu:
Not bad. She can dance. Fancy Ishilove rolling her waist like that.
rocking and touching ishilove's waist will be my dream cum true
Re: Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) by potland: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Na only dance them sabi
see dis mumuric arsenal fan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Wins First Title Of The Season / Julius Kayode Punches Ospino Egbe, Lobi Stars Goalkeeper During A Match / 2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.