Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB (11125 Views)

Rename Aso Rock After Queen Elizabeth - Ohanaeze Counters Adamu Garba / "Election Must Hold In Anambra" - Asari Dokubo Counters IPOB Order / People Who Can Accept D Pain Of Rigging Should Participate In Election: Oshiomol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by MrSly(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol una problem....

So adult av to be waiting for group of people before they can make decisions undecided undecided lipsrsealed

No wonder some people dey wait for dere Pastor to come and tell dem Wu to Vote for adult no fit make decisions on derr own again in diz Era...
You are more loyal to the crown that igbos. Every body knows that so don't come here to talk trash. Issues Igbo's have dealt with right from origin you some up one day to it to spew trash. Take your sermo to your own people not Igbos.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Atarakpa: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2023
goodnessme1:
All of sudden you love and care for Igbos.

What was your comments when Nigeria security killed hundreds of unarmed Igbo youths?
ipob has been proscribed. The anything in the name of ipob is seen as a terrorist gathering.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Josewonder(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2023
The most confused set of people in d universe (Igbo)
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by PapaFejiro: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2023
success1smyn:
Anything for the good of Nigeria is what we are craving for.

God bless Igbo land
God bless Yoruba land
God bless Hausa land
God bless President Elect
God bless Nigeria

Buhari should f**k off already pls
God bless Igbo land God bless Yoruba land, God bless Hausa land...Really?

So the other tribes in Nigeria are nothing to you? The other tribes don't have lands, it's only 3 tribes that have all the lands in Nigeria.

I find this very insulting, childish and overbearing.

The fact that you accord no relevance and respect even to the smallest tribe in Nigeria tells a lot about you.

And it's very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Midex88(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2023
That's their problem, anyhow they want it, it's okay. If they like they should ignore it. Next Case Please.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Invitationn: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2023
hardbody:

I AM NEVER GOING TO ADD TO THE LAGOS NUMBERS AGAIN, NEVER.
Good riddance!
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by inoki247: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2023
MrSly:

You are more loyal to the crown that igbos. Every body knows that so don't come here to talk trash. Issues Igbo's have dealt with right from origin you some up one day to it to spew trash. Take your sermo to your own people not Igbos.

Lol you people and always crying up nd down did I mention any tribe name here,..

I mention Adult in my Post I don't know when Adult start meaning igbos you people and emotion sef any little talk you're always feeling attacked....

Dere are alot of dumb people out dere that're from different regions nd still waiting for people to tell dem what to do.....

So continue to dey cry up nd down any little things you people will start weeping under people's mention....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Lekan239(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2023
For the zombies
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Mercury12(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Billionaire2:
The funny thing is .. how can a fraction of individuals be telling an entire region what to do and what not to do??

Are people really this dumb ??
It seams so

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by gidgiddy: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2023
We have repeatedly told Nairaland that Isiguzoro s running a parallel Ohanaeze that is not recognised by anyone. But Nairaland still pushes his statements to front page
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by occfx: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Afamed:
And the confusion continues

Humans will land in Mars before before any reasonable progress will be made in Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Lacash: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2023
naptu2:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/09/igbos-should-participate-in-census-wherever-they-are-ohanaeze-counters-ipob/
The most confused set of people I’ve even seen…Awon Tuface Idiba😃😃😃
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Gentew(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by PointB: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
We will not participate in Lagos Census. But we will participate in other states.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Fejoku: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

You are inconsequential
Whether you participate or not
Then you should stop the crying, bribery and coercion that's on going in Lagos currently. So much for an inconsequential people.
You know nothing about what I've written.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Mufasa27(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Bede2u:
is Nigeria moving forward?
Our Gdp in 2014 was $560 Billion with a population of 160 million. Our current GDP is $510 Billion with 200 million population
Make una go develop biafra make we see how una go run am, na only mouth for social media.... Na nigerian govt I blame dem suppose increase the price of internet for people like you
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by goodnessme1(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
ipob has been proscribed. The anything in the name of ipob is seen as a terrorist gathering.
Before the sham Proscription your terrorist Nigeria army killed hundreds of our youths which you people rejoiced and cheered.So don't try to justify your hatred.

Carry your fake care and love Comot for we don't need it.
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
I think is time for every Igbo man and woman start condemning this ipob of people.
For what? Please it doesn't concern you
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Obaofaba:
Ipob miscreant are terrorists
Cry
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by dmostcheerful(f): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
If Igbo people are sensible, we should make sure even our goats are counted.

It's a quota system, derivation goes to the area with most population. Let's get it right this time.

That is where the northerners have been fooling everybody, let us play their game with our own rules
Buhari wanting to conduct census before leaving isn't a coincidence.
Up north they want to count there dogs and cows as usual.
Let them do the census as they want, even if we count down east it will be rigged just to keep supporting quota system as always so let them continue, down here no one will participate.
Thankio

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
go to the south east and see how many businesses that have been killed or forced to remain unimproved. Take a look at the education sector. What of the lost lives. May the almighty God have mercy on you guys. I will advice you people to get involve in Nigeria politics
First tell your stupid military to fvck off from southeast then we will get involved in politics
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 11:23am On Apr 10, 2023
Antipob777:
I am igbo and I will like to appeal to my igbo brothers to ensure the participate in the firth coming census.[color=#990000][/color]

My live for my people can never cease. I plan to one day visit my father land to join hands in the fight against IPOB and UGM.

Igbos must urgently distance themselves from bigotry, lets make friends with other region and win their hearts and begin preparation to produce the next president.

We must never bring Peter obi again as obi has caused much damages to the chances of ndigbo with his religious bigotry.

Obi will remain in London for now to avoid any arrest.

God bless Ala igbo
God bless Nigeria
God bless our president elect Bola Tinubu
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by rummmy: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Lagos should should just kiss goodbye to our population...
Since we don't deserve to vote.we don't deserve to be counted as well..
That is the reality..
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Antipob777:
I am igbo and I will like to appeal to my igbo brothers to ensure the participate in the firth coming census.

My live for my people can never cease. I plan to one day visit my father land. to join hands in the fight against IPOB and UGM.

Igbos must urgently distance themselves from bigotry, lets make friends with other region and win their hearts and begin preparation to produce the next president.

We must never bring Peter obi again as obi has caused much damages to the chances of ndigbo with his religious bigotry.

God bless Ala igbo
God bless thunder fire Nigeria
God bless thunder fire our president elect Bola Tinubu
1. Who made you an igbo man? I don't think it will be sensible for an igbo man to hate IPOB 24/7 igbos aren't interested in any census
2. That bolded explains it all your not in igboland rather in another man's state eating cake while people are suffering in southeast no igboland will join you to fight upon but maybe UGM
3. After they sent military in our region? Igbos hate yorubas and Fulanis yorubas and Fulanis hate igbos I don't see why restructure this dead aßß country
4. Another quote your not an igbo man, alot of igbos support Peter Obi I hope your not referring to Tinubu I don't know that much about Atiku but tinubu has done more damage then Peter Obi
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by TheIgborepublic: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
rummmy:
Lagos should should just kiss goodbye to our population...
Since we don't deserve to vote.we don't deserve to be counted as well..
That is the reality..
Thank you
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Deleren:
cry cry

Igbos should stop this statements and counter statements...

Igbos are free to do anything, whether they want to be counted in any states or not.. They are Nigerians...

And again, Igbos are not living Lagos or southwest... I go on the street and see how igbos have become yoruba. An Igbo neighbour greets me in yoruba rather than English and it really delights my heart....
When it comes to voting, you will use thugs and remind him that's he's Omo Ibo. Umu ezi
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Brek: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Antipob777:
I am igbo and I will like to appeal to my igbo brothers to ensure the participate in the firth coming census.

My live for my people can never cease. I plan to one day visit my father land to join hands in the fight against IPOB and UGM.

God bless Ala igbo
God bless Nigeria
[b]God bless our president elect Bola Tinub[/b]u
Fake igbo person go don't try to be another persons tribe be proud of who you are
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by EmekaA125(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Atarakpa:
go to the south east and see how many businesses that have been killed or forced to remain unimproved. Take a look at the education sector. What of the lost lives. May the almighty God have mercy on you guys. I will advice you people to get involve in Nigeria politics
You are not in SouthEast but believed what useless media told you about the living condition of the region. Continue
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Fejoku:
LMAO... Fake info concocted in Alausa. Igbos aren't only good enough for census in Lagos while you vehemently refused them their civic rights of voting. We aren't spectators but complete participants in everything we do. We will participate in places were our rights are respected. Besides, Ndigbo are not the only ethnic group in Nigeria. Allow us to do our choice. You have done yours already.
This is the problem with you Igbos, if they decide to tackle you now you begin forming victim.
As you rightly observed, Igbos aren’t the only different ethnic group in Nigeria, but it’s only the Igbo that has started making issues out of the coming census by asking her people to troop home for the census.
Think about it. What makes the Igbo different from others that made ipob make such demand?
Re: Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB by Sleekfingers: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Awon confused people.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo / $1.5Bn Repair: Nigerians Won't Forgive FG If PH Refinery Packs Up Again - Sagay / Wike Bona Fide Member Of PDP, Not Working Against Our Party — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.