Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi (13649 Views)

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Oshiomhole, Ortom Clash Over Benue Killings / Benue Killings: Suswam Arrested By DSS - Libertytvradio.com Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by nwekeugochukwu: 8:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reacted to the recent killings in Benue State, IGBERETV reports.

According to report, no fewer than 400 persons have died in three weeks following unabated killings by suspected herders in Benue State.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

“I am deeply saddened by reports of the visceral violence and gruesome killing of the internally displaced people (IDPs) in Benue state and other parts of Benue, and the kidnapping of dozens of people in Wanzamai village in Zamfara.

“Such bloodletting is unconscionable, and stands condemned. Government and all stakeholders must take extraordinary measures to address this menace that is impacting negatively on our existence as a nation.

“My deepest condolences to the families and friends of all those affected. May their souls rest in peace. For those kidnapped, my earnest prayer is for their safety and quick rescue. - PO”

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1644995359645507590?t=Tcukm1KfDfYpp-dO2FQBUA&s=19

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2023
That's the man of the people.

How the sons and daughters of CORN still hate this man beats my imagination.

Expect them to come in their droves to come and display their hatred in this thread, but as Senator Shehu Sani said and I quote ;

"I don't expect less from a product of loose and exhausted semen.."

Did I say that ?

No,Senator Shehu Sani said it grin cheesy

214 Likes 21 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Sebastine1994(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Exactly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Great141: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2023
over unnecessary political issues

1 Like

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by LagosFirstSon: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Buhari and APC derives so much joy in seeing the blood of Nigerians being spilled on the ground

I could remember when the herdsmen invaded Ibarapa community and killed many people , raped women and took over farmlands , Tinubu and APC didn't condemn the act .

Nigerians should learn to protect themselves against attacks by this marauders every way possible

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Lol. Of course they must, but when will you address awkuzu Sars and bring the perpetrators to book?

I'm beginning to see this dude as a hypocrite, always looking to score political point. I'm not sure if this guy have ever spoken against the Monday sit at home, or the killing going on in his state, but is always "very concerned" and "deeply saddened" once it comes to others state, condemning and pointing fingers when you are also guilty of the same offence.

Again, he's very right about the killing going on there,it's too much,and something should be done ASAP!

53 Likes 16 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Bobloco: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Of course they must, but when will you address awkuzu Sars and bring the perpetrators to book?

I'm beginning to see this dude as a hypocrite, always looking to score political point. I'm not sure if this guy have ever spoken against the Monday sit at home, or the killing going on in his state, but is always "very concerned" and "deeply saddened" once it comes to others state, condemning and pointing fingers when you are also guilty of the same offence.

Again, he's very right about the killing going on there,it's too much,and something should be done ASAP!

If you Emancipate yourself from this hate, I bet you things will surely be good for you

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Redoil: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2023
But benue people are not complaining they even voted overwhelmely and rigged the election for apc

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Like Senator Shehu Sani said to Sons and daughters of CORN;

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by slivertongue: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2023
The killings should be stopped

5 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Bobloco:

If you Emancipate yourself from this hate, I bet you things will surely be good for you
Not hate, son. Just my observation!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by RighChannel: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2023
Vawulence has come to stay, children of hatred oya come over
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Bobloco: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Please extend your observation to others as well for balance because I noticed that you so focused on Peter Obi reason it is beginning to turn to hate

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Goodday90(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Children of hate from the waste

Come and do what y’all do best,insult Obi as usual

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by piyoo91: 9:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

yorubawa, una no dey tire? Haba what kind of humans are you for christ sake

20 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by piyoo91: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

no this is pure hate. Haba mana, u get conscience at all?

14 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Wahalawaha1a: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2023
piyoo91:
yorubawa, una no dey tire? Haba what kind of humans are you for christ sake
are u serious right now? He only stated the obvious and asked a simple question about Akwusu sars story and the Monday public holidays, but as usual u and your cohorts are changing goal post..smh🙄

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by piyoo91: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Wahalawaha1a post=122414765] are u serious right now? He only stated the obvious and asked a simple question about Akwusu sars story and as usual u and your cohorts are changing goal post..smh
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Naira20: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Very Presidential
Watch as Buhari will copy him

7 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by alezzy13: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Totally unacceptable, babarbic and evil. 200+ lives just like that??

And we are not in state of war??

Lest we forget, these are humans oo. Not chickens or rabbits. They have families, colleagues, jobs.

The most annoying part is you will never hear of any arrest.

What is happening in Benue sad sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by alezzy13: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IaNRNwNbug

Just last week alone over 100 lives cut short. Many of them likely participated in last election, but are no more

5 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2023
We don hear Mr. Pandora, Cry cry baby. Thank you Daddy, Yes Daddy.

President Tinubu knows what to do when he is sworn in

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by alezzy13: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by alezzy13: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2023
The saddest part of it that this is best time some callous folks felt to play politics

1 Like

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Emma513: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2023
NO WORD FROM PRESIDENT (S)ELECT AND HIS SUPPORTERS, BECAUSE IT IS FULANI THEIR BIG BROTHERS. THUN@DER F/RE APC AND THEIR MININIOUS. THERE IS HOPE, OBI IS COMING

6 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Ceenachi: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2023
Just imagine, there are security operatives in that state right , there's the air force base their right ? There's an army post there I guess ? There is nscdc there right ?
Now the questions are , what are all the security operatives doing ? How did the men cross till they got to the village ? Ok let's say they came in through the waters or thick forest are there no helicopters to survey the areas ? Are these men ghosts or spirits that no one has been apprehended for these crimes , one begins to wonder what kind of country we are in and if you ask me the people should be allowed to a.....m themselves for defence

I just tired for these country 😞😞😞

10 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu will not say pim. Even as they claimed he won Benue. Just waiting for another Nigerian to win a title. Then congratulations grin grin grin. Mad man

9 Likes

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Buhari has remained silent for years as herdsmen from his tribe have killed thousands of people in Benue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Must Take Extraordinary Measures To Address Benue Killings - Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Imelaa313:

God bless you and all OBIDIENTs. Pls try to reach me asap. Thanks

Amen ,& bless you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Casualty Figures Exceed 100 In Kano Attack. / Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria / Nabena: Obasanjo/Atiku That Midwifed National Rot Cannot Chart Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.