Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle (590 Views)

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent / Police Tells Saraki Not To Interfere In Investigation Of Gang Of Hired Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by 1nice(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2023
2023 Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle For Eastern Region Referendum.

Igbos do not want the works for Eastern Region Referendum to be interrupted and delay anymore: the aggressiveness by the igbos begin when one of their son Peter Obi was almost derived from becoming the President Of Nigeria; which the igbos have Labour to develop Nigeria but were not appreciated instead Igbos were betrayed and some non-igbo almost stop an igbo person from becoming the President Of Nigeria in 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syUiUmFacGU

There are betrayals and saboteurs everywhere who are ready to compromise Igbos from amounting to any highest political position in Nigeria and who are also ready stop igbos from getting referendum in Nigeria: Igbos should avoid associating with the Yorubas, Hausa, Fulani and Foreigners in the struggle to get Republic of Biafra; there is a saying do not involved outsiders in family matters because they will expose it by gossiping about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bjt784EeCQ

Follow My Nairaland Account (1nice) For News On Igbos Referendum and on Nnamdi Kanu News.
Do not miss any News on this topics.
Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by Great141: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Igbos seems to be the best tribe among all

Contact me for your Academic assignment thesis, proposal presentations e.t.c available for any field of writing just Whatsapp me

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by Darren95: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Nothing concern we Niger Deltans (South South)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by dominic17: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Did you see OP mentioned Niger Delta? by the way is there any tribe called Niger Delta or are you ashamed of your tribe? Please if you are not Igbo keep off this is made for Igbos only
Darren95:

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by Emergingnation2(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Darren95:
Count Igbo speaking people of South south out, in your nonsense Niger Delta..

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Nobody deprived your igbo presidency lipsrsealed
He lost the Election,stop decieving yourselfs.

Hype your culture, it's good,but don't spread lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by Emperormartin(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2023
One day Nigeria will be like Yugoslavia; it'll be balkanized

The Nigeria citizens from different ethnic groups don't love each and our leaders has escalated this issue to a boiling point...

Now, Will they be able to quench the fire they have ignited

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by Emperormartin(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Darren95:
I didn't know Niger delta has the Italian flag.

Anyway one thing is sure. If Niger delta republic stands, the Igbos there will be wholly discriminated and stereotyped like in current Nigeria setting.

The treatment they'll be getting from other regions will push them to join Biafra.

Because those are the people they share name, history and language with.
Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by AfonjaConehead: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Darren95:
Nothing concerns you,who invited you in the first place?

I am a Niger Deltan myself from Edo,can you tell us where you are from?
Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by tsdarkside(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Nothing concerns you,who invited you in the first place?

I am a Niger Deltan myself from Edo,can you tell us where you are from?

if you are from the delta,then you must separate from those trouble makers from the south east....

dont bring their wahala to the south south....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by AfonjaConehead: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
tsdarkside:

if you are from the delta,then you must separate from those trouble makers from the south east....

dont bring their wahala to the south south....
Thank you very much,now swerve abeg

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by tsdarkside(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Thank you very much,now swerve abeg

people are not jokin with you....dont bring their wahala to the delta....
Re: 2023 Igbos Referendum: Igbos Do Not Wants Outsiders To Interfere In The Struggle by AfonjaConehead: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
tsdarkside:

get off my mentions jare
people are not jokin with you....dont bring their wahala to the delta....

(1) (Reply)

Guinee360 News Tweets About Tinubu's Passport / ‘I Am Hale And Hearty,’ Tinubu Says On Return To Nigeria / A Single Bill That Gives Nigeria 800 Billion Naira Annually- Senator Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.