Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes (80037 Views)

Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) / Man Records ‘sex Movie’ Inside Osun Grove, Shares On Social Media / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Ofemmanu1: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Where are the nudes? undecided
Alfa Ahmedi?!
haaa!!
Oni iwokuwo..
L'osan Awe?!
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
sex addicts
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
angry Look like they might order a hit on this fellow ,once evidence surface.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Where are the nudes? undecided

Werey grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Neddstark: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
If they catch him, he's finished. Lots of women in the judiciary and they'll want him to hang for this. If i were him, i will relocate to Togo sharp sharp.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Jefferydhamer: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Where is the video and nudes. That's why I am here. I have my vaseline ready
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by meobizy(f): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
These women are consciously endangering a man’s life because he was able to demystify the parts between their thighs. Can you see how wicked this gender is? If he committed crimes, report him to the police. We all know how animalistic the average Nigerian is. After he is lynched before innocence is proved, they’ll recant their announcements and feign ignorance.

Social media. Press the deactivate button and everything “goes away.”

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by otuomasirichi: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
lipsrsealed

How do people even pay for nudes
Who are the people that buy these nudes from them I can't even purchase any ladies Nude for 1 kobo, even for free. Irrelevant undecided

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by meobizy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I have an unmarried sister, we call them evening newspaper here on Nairaland. She was so desperate to get married, she was always falling for the wrong men.

There was this guy she dated once, they both made a private sex tape together, and the guy threatened to publish it after their breakup.

As an egede Man, I had to protect my sister. She might be stupid but I love her. We recovered phone and everything and he still paid for damages.

Please women don't take sexually intimate picture of yourself, you might not have a strong brother like me to protect you.
Nairaland na the best place to post lie-lie stories for attention. You’re on the right track.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by ComeToJesus: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I have an unmarried sister, we call them evening newspaper here on Nairaland. She was so desperate to get married, she was always falling for the wrong men.

There was this guy she dated once, they both made a private sex tape together, and the guy threatened to publish it after their breakup.

As an egede Man, I had to protect my sister. She might be stupid but I love her. We recovered phone and everything and he still paid for damages.

Please women don't take sexually intimate picture of yourself, you might not have a strong brother like me to protect you.

Strong bro shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by chymeze: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
backtovillage:
Rubbish talks
You people are blackmailing him
Or else
Get him arrested, the court will decided if he should be granted bail. You people had posted his picture everywhere even before the police concluded their investigation. It is wrong.
Exactly. What people don't know is that court judgments are not based on sentiments but on how a case is argued before the judge. In other words, this guy might have actually committed the crime but he might hire a smart lawyer who'd argue his case intelligently in the court and the judge will find him not guilty. Then he'd go after all these girls that posted these stuffs about him and get millions as damages from them, even though he was actually guilty of the crime. That's why I regard such people who resort to social media justice rather than the law enforcement as naive, because they might end up paying huge damages even though they were the victims. A classic case is Donald trump who should have been in jail by now for actual crimes he had committed in his business, women etc, but he has always had very intelligent lawyers who have been able to wriggle him out of every case even when it was obvious he committed them.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by spiceadole: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nigerian ladies and blames.

You as an adult decide to sleep with a man you are not legally married to...He decides to mess you up..and you start blaming the man.

If you had respected your body and keep your clothes on..and legs closed.

Where will he have the opportunity to record your nude?

Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by nedekid: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
This guy has not seen wahala before.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by tunapawizzy: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
Adopt some sexual discipline ...it will save u unnecesaary stress...
leave the idiots....one of the girls even said the guy should delete sextapes when he's no longer in a relationship with a woman...which means its okay for him to have sextape of u when he's in a relationship with u...some of these genZ girls n boys are just valueless ...and they say all sorts of rubbish with unequalled audacity They keep normalizing nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by theredaddy: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Finally.

I am only glad for the coverage Nairaland will give this, to educated and exposed and curious minds, and for other potential victims to steer clear.

I am not hoping for it to do much as regards to the mentality of our resident moids.

Its gud to know you are not as wayward as global rating
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by RedpillAnalyst: 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Feminine Logic here.

Problem simple. Solved on arrival if you sleep with your husband. Why sleep with a strange man and except happy endings...
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by labake1(f): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

Alfa Ahmed, respect the holy name of Ramadan sir, don't render our fast useless..
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

Even you dey sell sexual enhancement drugs for Ramadan
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Okoroawusa: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
Before opening the thread, I know they must be Nigerian girls and I was right.

The rate our ladies hawk kpekus like okpa nsukka these days is alarming. National Assembly should pass a bill to address this issue before it turns to international disgrace.

You are going off topic young man
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Benwallt(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ijaw boy in Nigeria tarnishing our future children and grandchildren producers in their own soil. Tell me. What does he stands to gain in all this! Likes, shares and retweets why his victims dreads daybreak

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by madampresh(f): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
He's a psychopath...

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Lisong(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
if you check very well him no sabi f**k o. All these one-minute men playing with women's pudenda. Useless boy.

2 Likes

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by RedpillAnalyst: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
BloomingDale:

STFU and stop policing women’s bodies. Police your fellow men instead.

No saints here, the real victims are the unsuspecting men that will start godify these women and marry them not knowing the past.

kikiMordi is a confirmed men hater and she always like to portray masculinity in bad light. Analyst are observing her and soon the revelation will be seen by all that she is Satan's payroll.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Odogwuzack: 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Harrynight:
lipsrsealed

In1993, Escobar's exact location was determined using electronic, directional-finding equipment. Escobar and his bodyguard attempted to escape by running across the roofs of adjoining houses, but the Colombian National Police shot and killed them.

In 1993, Bola Ahmed Tinubu surrendered $460,000 to the US government after a Chicago court found the income came from heroin trafficking
U.S. court later released certified true copies of Bola Tinubu’s drug dealing, money laundering case in Chicago.

What A Coincidence

k

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by labake1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
Before opening the thread, I know they must be Nigerian girls and I was right.

The rate our ladies hawk kpekus like okpa nsukka these days is alarming. National Assembly should pass a bill to address this issue before it turns to international disgrace.

Broda ode, must you comment? Instead of you to tackle what your fellow gender did, na your type dey blackmail girls. One day for the thief, one day for the owner

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by NoFucksToGive: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Fem your mouth there. Obinna ... We be this one LM sef? This obi deserve better Janet when him soul do take sleep.
You dey ment? Who dey give this ju Obi this nonsense otee sef?
Na wetin your Lm teach u be diz? Obonte master dey loose guard him wide mouth. I no blame you, na all fix corner bam forum men Wen you be .

Na your type elebe dey use count scores . Mugu

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Tinubuderanged: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Just imagine. I know some people will blame the lovers, but I'm guessing some weren't aware while those that were aware didn't see it as something serious. Also,it is okay to record your sexual intercourse with your lover. It can also be a fun way to relive your sexual experiences together .

Here,I blame the guy for few reasons. First, by recording the sex without the consent of his partner(those who weren't aware), he violated their/her trust and potentially caused her a great deal of embarrassment and humiliation.

He also put her/them in a potentially dangerous situation by releasing the footage to the public, as there is no telling what kind of reactions the video might provoke. Lastly, he demonstrated a lack of respect for his partner by invading her/their privacy in such a way.
but he will help others from marrying olosho thinking they are saint.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by 1759ademola(m): 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fear Benue, Nupe and Igala boys. They behave in the same manner and are destroyers. The name Terdoo says it all.

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Tinubuderanged: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Biglittlelois:

You are daft, your problem is the consensual act of grown adults instead of the illegal recording of these ladies without their consent and blackmailing them? Use your sense

That guy records these ladies when they are unconscious or sleeping, uploads it on his telegram page strictly for stupid men to feed on, yet that details flew off your head? Again, use your head.
must you fck every prick? You looking for a good man to marry but you are fcking every idiot you meet by the road side why?
I pray you will be exposed one of these days.

1 Like

Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Finally.

I am only glad for the coverage Nairaland will give this, to educated and exposed and curious minds, and for other potential victims to steer clear.

I am not hoping for it to do much as regards to the mentality of our resident moids.
how far,long time.
Re: Terdoo Bendega: Man Records Sexual Intercourse With Ladies, Sells Nudes by Tinubuderanged: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
If this will help these oloshos to stop fcking around,then I am in support of the guy 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.