Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience (26101 Views)

Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by olusipimp(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tochitee:
daddy wey mumu!
We don c u, send ur azza make he bless ur miserable family
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by floret23(f): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That same Dr MLK taught on character of your sombodiness. He is reported to have stated that he would want to be remembered as an honest man. Is it POssible to have a honest Mr Obi if in this your state of defeat discomfort, you resort to lying.
You really need to sit down to redlect. You know the Yoruba and core north do not know and accept him, his party and his kind of tribal religious politics yet you are not enough to admit it. That is dishonesty.
All this unnecessary hatred and falsehood you are perpetrating behind your phone thinking nobody sees you will one day begin to affect you in real life. Pity your destiny, pity your future.

This is my advice to you as Omoluabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by donkach: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
omohayek:
Pathetic. He doesn't utter a single word in favor of restraint on the part of his intolerant followers, preferring to act as if they were all blameless victims of aggression rather than being the very people indiscriminately perpetrating it. He has nothing to say about those of them calling for an "interim government" and other lawless acts either, nor about his VP candidate who has heavily hinted on broadcast television that he will be unwilling to accept an adverse legal judgment from the Supreme Court. Peter Obi's statements may play well to his existing support base of fanatics, but to anyone not already in his camp, they will be rightly perceived as the cowardly weasel words they are, the words of a demagogue so hungry for power that he is ready to fan the flames of violent conflict in his desperation to achieve high office.

Shameless liar! Did you read the post well? Or are you bent on proclaiming lies and evil? I spit. What happened to where he said " in all you do be respectful ..."

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by YesDaddyTill203: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yes Daddy Conman. Rubbish trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by arantess: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
FiftyFifty:
"Obidients are rabid parochial minds of easy excitation."

-Wole Soyinka
I am the head of all cultists nationwide
.......woke soyinka

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by YesDaddyTill203: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
paramakina202:
The president of the masses have spoken.
Abia President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Luckysbab: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Penguin2:
You just have to be the devil incarnate or have lost your conscience for you not to like Peter Obi.

He said he’s aware of the attacks and fighting words ”even from those we once regarded as civic leaders and conscience of the nation”.

Soyinka just destroyed all he has laboured for all through his life by coming out to defend Tinubu. He should remained silent.

You're very mad. Really very mad!

So he had to support Obi, cos you foolish things want it so?

I repeat again, you're mad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Houseontherock1: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
omohayek:
Pathetic. He doesn't utter a single word in favor of restraint on the part of his intolerant followers, preferring to act as if they were all blameless victims of aggression rather than being the very people indiscriminately perpetrating it. He has nothing to say about those of them calling for an "interim government" and other lawless acts either, nor about his VP candidate who has heavily hinted on broadcast television that he will be unwilling to accept an adverse legal judgment from the Supreme Court. Peter Obi's statements may play well to his existing support base of fanatics, but to anyone not already in his camp, they will be rightly perceived as the cowardly weasel words they are, the words of a demagogue so hungry for power that he is ready to fan the flames of violent conflict in his desperation to achieve high office.
This singular act makes Obi a BAD leader, a vindictive and intolerant one at that! A good leader will hammer on restraint, adherence to the laws of the land! Like Obi like obidients! Little wonder the man keeps giving them false hope

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by princeamehjosep: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
Dear Peter Obi our DADDY OF ALL Daddies!

Go and ye into the world and prosper in all you do, be rest assured that we Nigerians are solidly behind you locally/internationally, offline/online.
OUR STOLEN MANDATE MUST BE RESTORED, INSHALLAH...✊🇳🇬✅
e go soon clear
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
It is evident that the so-called Obidients are MENTALLY WEAK.
They threw all sorts of trash at other candidates, including ours, during the campaigns and we took it with equanimity and responded to all such jabs. They made memes, skits and caricatured the images of opponents and had fun until the reality check of Feb. 25th.
But now that the heat has turned on them and their ‘hero’ in the last few days or weeks, they have obviously cracked with many loosing their heads.
Just one audio sent them into a pitiful tailspin with close aides confirming and denying the audio all at the same time like a ragtag army.
And with the avalanche of criticisms from unlikely quarters in the last few days, they have completely lost it.
They are cursing and swearing at every perceived enemy and are beginning to sound forlorn. It is evidence of a weak mentality.
But I have good news for them: it is time for the reasonable ones who are patriots amongst them to quickly exit that ignoble bubble and join hands with the in-coming administration to move this country forward.
Anything short of that would be tantamount to continuously ‘living in bondage!’ 😉

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Killerbag36: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Benwallt:

Just keep it up. May 29 with humble you. You can go into depression for 8 years. If you come,good and if you don't, Sai give.

As if im in nigeria lol
You're a big fool i care less bro
Thief

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Luckysbab: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
successmatters:
Only a devil, the type with a very long tail will sincerely hate this man.

Peter Obi, you are God sent to heal Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is very very POssible.

Only a fool will be blackmailing everyone to accept their demigod.

Rest, you stupid thing!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Luckysbab: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

As if im in nigeria lol
Thief

You care, you fool.

Keep crying.
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Pascal9: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
Peter Obi 's wisdom flows like a fountain that never runs dry.

Nigeria would have been a better place if Buhari and Tinubu got 10% of this man's wisdom.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Baba Datti
God bless Obidients.

Shame on Umuekwensu!
who are the umuekwensu
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Kog45(m): 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Penguin2:
You just have to be the devil incarnate or have lost your conscience for you not to like Peter Obi.

He said he’s aware of the attacks and fighting words ”even from those we once regarded as civic leaders and conscience of the nation”.

Soyinka just destroyed all he has laboured for all through his life by coming out to defend Tinubu. He should remained silent.
Soyinka destroyed what…some of you guys reasoning get as ebi o

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by bobestman(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
40Bullets:
This man has been prepared by God for this season.
See how he demystified
Atiku+Tinubu+Kwakwanso+Sowore+Soyinka+Buhari

Na wa o

One with God is Majority
And Rhino Omokirikiri
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:
All this unnecessary hatred and falsehood you are perpetrating behind your phone thinking nobody sees you will one day begin to affect you in real life. Pity your destiny, pity your future.

This is my advice to you as Omoluabi.
You are still not being honest. And you know.

I have relatives and friends from all SW states, apart from my Lagos, most of my Yoruba people do not know Mr Obi.

The first result I got from one of my relatives in his PU in Abeokuta was just only for APC and small votes for PDP. Most of them do not even know Mr Obi!

Go and listen to Mr Obi's leaked audio with Bishop Oyedepo again. He admitted that he is having problem with Yorubaland voters and desperately needed help of the Bishop to tell Yoruba people about him. He and his party are not known. Same thing happened in the core north. It is like what Kwankwaso experienced in the south where most people do not know him and his party.

You need honesty and strong character to accept the truth. You are not being honest even with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Gentew(m): 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:
ONLY head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate obi

Proscribed terrorist group is actually in the East wherein most of them are Obidient. Fact!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Luckysbab: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
MaliCampus:
The only Authentic President. We will fight this battle with you. Tilumbu reputation has been damaged beyond repair. Imagine the" Tag" Drug trafficker" damn

The reputation in your village beer parlour?

You and your folks are unimportant in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Whiteways: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
nlfpmod

Honestly speaking, there's no reason for anyone to dislike this man.

At all...
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by MatrixCircle: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
YES DADDY .
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Killerbag36: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Luckysbab:

You care, you fool.

Keep crying.

Yes I care abt how stupid ur family its mumu
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Antimandatethie(m): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

North and Southwest did not vote for you sir.

These are the two regions with the highest registered voters in Nigeria and they rejected you because they mostly do not know you, your party and your tribal and religious divisive campaign turned off patriots who are mostly not from your religion and tribe.

This is the truth you keep away from your followers and your leaked video with Bishop Oyedpo where in secret you admitted that SW and Yoruba in Kogi, Kwara and Niger state do not know and accept you confirm that you know the truth. A lie told several times will not turn to the truth, you lost and you know.Anything you do deliberately to misrepresent the truth is an attempt by you to steal the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu. That is not acceptable.

check my signature for free stuffs!

Send me card bro pls
happy easter to you bro
pls remember me with mtn card
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Seuntoyinolu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

Nigeria would have been a better place if Buhari and Tinubu got 10% of this man's wisdom.

Shame on Umuekwensu!

It would be nice if we all have this wisdom, respect every other opinion and opposition and don't turn on people, trying to become what we don't want to see in our Nigeria. True OBIdients shouldn't insult in arguments, be different as the Movement itself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by shoskid(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Baba Datti
God bless Obidients.

Shame on Umuekwensu!

That same wisdom he's successfully used to change anambra for better place for his people. Get up from your dream, The man is well packed fraud

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by omohayek: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
donkach:

Shameless liar! Did you read the post well? Or are you bent on proclaiming lies and evil? I spit. What happened to where he said " in all you do be respectful ..."
And here we have an excellent demonstration of the criticisms I leveled at Obidients: you pretend to be the victims of aggression, yet resort to it at the first opportunity whenever anyone dares to say anything you don't want to hear.

Thanks for the intemperate insults, as you have helped me prove my point - an "Obidient" who is capable of calmly, rationally discussing issues without resorting to insults, personal smears or threats is apparently an impossibility.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Benwallt(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

As if im in nigeria lol
Thief

Wherever you are, you are still coming home to build. You have no moral justification talking then since you're not in Nigeria. How is Togo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Luckysbab: 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

Yes I care abt how stupid ur family its mumu

Pained. Cry on
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Flame77: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Odin13:
This man is balling .. haters are wailing

I tire

I tell you bro. The man just hold his haters for their blokos and they are helpless about it grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP's 59th Birthday Message To Jonathan (photos) / Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.