Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience (26106 Views)

Abia State Government Reacts To Backlash Of Obidients Over Purchased Hilux Vans / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Peter Obi's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by VERDA: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
omohayek:
Pathetic. He doesn't utter a single word in favor of restraint on the part of his intolerant followers, preferring to act as if they were all blameless victims of aggression rather than being the very people indiscriminately perpetrating it. He has nothing to say about those of them calling for an "interim government" and other lawless acts either, nor about his VP candidate who has heavily hinted on broadcast television that he will be unwilling to accept an adverse legal judgment from the Supreme Court. Peter Obi's statements may play well to his existing support base of fanatics, but to anyone not already in his camp, they will be rightly perceived as the cowardly weasel words they are, the words of a demagogue so hungry for power that he is ready to fan the flames of violent conflict in his desperation to achieve high office.

Bitterness will kill you guys one day, continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Killerbag36: 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Luckysbab:

Pained. Cry on

Ur mother cry on 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Killerbag36: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Benwallt:

Wherever you are, you are still coming home to build. You have no moral justification talking then since you're not in Nigeria. How is Togo?

Togo its fine thank you but Cape Town its more better
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by 00FFT00(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We do not know him and his party in most parts of Yorubaland. The real North where the huge votes come from do not know him and his party at all.
For most of us who know him in Yorubaland, we could not see a reason to choose him over an Asiwaju with far better records of public service. When we ask you then for his record as Anambra state governor for his 8 year reign you deride us by telling us to go verify and when we did, he has no worthy record in office.

I've asked this question, and I'll ask again. It even borders on the mundane.
Can you verifiably and outright name one bridge or flyover Tinubu built in Lagos, and I'll promptly and evidently transfer 2 million Naira to any charity you appoint, no frills, just one, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by omohayek: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
VERDA:

Bitterness will kill you guys one day, continue.
Right on queue, another intemperate, hate-filled "Obidient" lashing out in anger at anyone pointing out his group is far more often the aggressor than the victim of aggression. Is it that none of you can see the irony of validating the accusations against you by your angry outbursts, or is it a psychological thing you're simply unable to control?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Emir22: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
You can only hate the truth. But it is no problem, on May 29 Tinubu will be sworn in. I will like you to misbehave that day.
This election if conducted hundred times Peter Obi can't win. South West don't know him. He has nothing to show for his 8 years in Anambra. Northerners don't know him , how will he then win. He wins in his head, right? That will be corrected for him after 29th May.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Benwallt(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

Togo its fine thank you but Cape Town its more better

Be careful outside. Peace, love and chicken grease. Obi and Tinubu have no power to divide us. Peace out and watch out for those Zeno miscreants. We want you back in one peace.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by VERDA: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
mosaicafrique:
Now he is recognizing Ramadan, this man is a hypocrite, Bigot and a sentimental human. The same Muslims you were going round churches during campaign and making christians see them as those that stole the country, God will not allow such a person hold power in a country like ours.

You guys are hopeless...but your drug lord who felt christians in the country were useless and were not important enough to be either president or vice is not a bigot abi...foolish hypocritical lots.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Global2000: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Expecting your usual gibberish. Cause truth repels you. But be rest assured that the truth must surely prevail. That's a promise. Take it to your save.

FreeStuffsNG:

North and Southwest did not vote for you sir.

These are the two regions with the highest registered voters in Nigeria and they rejected you because they mostly do not know you, your party and your tribal and religious divisive campaign turned off patriots who are mostly not from your religion and tribe.

This is the truth you keep away from your followers and your leaked video with Bishop Oyedpo where in secret you admitted that SW and Yoruba in Kogi, Kwara and Niger state do not know and accept you confirm that you know the truth. A lie told several times will not turn to the truth, you lost and you know.Anything you do deliberately to misrepresent the truth is an attempt by you to steal the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu. That is not acceptable.

check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Justpd: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

These are the two regions with the highest registered voters in Nigeria and they rejected you because they mostly do not know you, your party and your tribal and religious divisive campaign turned off patriots who are mostly not from your religion and tribe.

This is the truth you keep away from your followers and your leaked video with Bishop Oyedpo where in secret you admitted that SW and Yoruba in Kogi, Kwara and Niger state do not know and accept you confirm that you know the truth. A lie told several times will not turn to the truth, you lost and you know.Anything you do deliberately to misrepresent the truth is an attempt by you to steal the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu. That is not acceptable.

Useless ignorant fool.
Go back to the rigged results and check Abuja, plateau, nasarawa votes. Na your useless papa they voted for.
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Justpd:

Useless ignorant fool.
Go back to the rigged results and check Abuja, plateau, nasarawa votes. Na your useless papa they voted for.

You are the mob who made him lose.
Like I said, Yoruba and core north do not know Mr Obi, his name, face, party and tribal/religious divisive politics of lies, hate and bigotry.
On your insult, I have reported you to the mods to ban you
seun mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Tareq1105: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
I've gone through his message and the responses of his obidients and I want to conclude that I'm happy Obi lost.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by bdon123(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
nlfpmod

Honestly speaking, there's no reason for anyone to dislike this man.
yes mr president,d incoming president .
oh yes daddy
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by tuborme: 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
omohayek:
Pathetic. He doesn't utter a single word in favor of restraint on the part of his intolerant followers, preferring to act as if they were all blameless victims of aggression rather than being the very people indiscriminately perpetrating it. He has nothing to say about those of them calling for an "interim government" and other lawless acts either, nor about his VP candidate who has heavily hinted on broadcast television that he will be unwilling to accept an adverse legal judgment from the Supreme Court. Peter Obi's statements may play well to his existing support base of fanatics, but to anyone not already in his camp, they will be rightly perceived as the cowardly weasel words they are, the words of a demagogue so hungry for power that he is ready to fan the flames of violent conflict in his desperation to achieve high office.

When you and Tinubu tether your Onanuga, FFK, Mc Oluomo… then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by walozanga(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Masturbation is not good for ur health
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Naijadaily: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
You have spoken well!!! Not a single word of advice to them to reduce their insults... Very cunny man!!

omohayek:

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Tareq1105: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
VERDA:

You guys are hopeless...but your drug lord who felt christians in the country were useless and were not important enough to be either president or vice is not a bigot abi...foolish hypocritical lots.

Muslim Muslim ticket was a political strategy for votes and, as you can see, it worked.

Your Obi was trying to take advantage of the Muslim Muslim ticket of APC Tinubu to appeal to christians population for votes. He succeeded partially bcoz some christians felt he was a Christian like them. While christians like me voted for capacity and experience, and not sentiment.

I know this is how Obi and obidients would cry when Tribunal would deliver its judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by AMI3(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Penguin2:

By saying they should remain law abiding, what did he mean?

He even said they should not allow themselves to be drawn into unnecessary conflict.

Yet you said he didn’t utter a word in favour of restraint? He should have killed himself?

Do u think everybody understand simple English language

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Justpd: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are the mob who made him lose.
Like I said, Yoruba and core north do not know Mr Obi, his name, face, party and tribal/religious divisive politics of lies, hate and bigotry.
On your insult, I have reported you to the mods to ban you
seun mynd44

And I repeat, he didn't lose.
You're a complete bigot, your comments and posts gave you away long time ago and I wonder why your Mynd44 has not banned you long time ago too.
Because I know he will ban me, but in all honesty, I'm tired of people like you getting your way in this site!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Namigotalktru: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ndi eternal victims. Rest ooo 99% win in una states them no attack people ko??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by omohayek: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
tuborme:

When you and Tinubu tether your Onanuga, FFK, Mc Oluomo… then we can talk
Of course, in your mind the world is divided cleanly into Obi and Tinubu supporters with nothing in between, never mind that Atiku actually got more votes than your messiah ...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by IbileIfe: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
nlfpmod

It is not what politicians say in public that matters, but what they do behind closed doors.

Politicians exploit the gullibility and ignorance of the majority of the people to control them.
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Raf4: 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Justpd:

Useless ignorant fool.

Someone like you is not fit to live among human beings.
So uncultured....no decorum.
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by richie240: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Validation from d republic of liars is one of d last thing on WS's mind.

You can never satisfy d 'headless Mob'. Even if u sacrifice all ur children for them, just make sure u keep on licking their behind till death bcus d moment u say a truth that pricks their ears, they'll (suddenly) remind u of ur roots.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1644405709562429442?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

Penguin2:
You just have to be the devil incarnate or have lost your conscience for you not to like Peter Obi.

He said he’s aware of the attacks and fighting words ”even from those we once regarded as civic leaders and conscience of the nation”.

Soyinka just destroyed all he has laboured for all through his life by coming out to defend Tinubu. He should remained silent.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Jking20(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Opoor!!
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Dawnofhope: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
APC will still call this inCiting comments and treason. Simply because, they were expecting the youth to Protest so that they can such Suck blood . Evil will not last forever
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by HighQue007: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
successmatters:
Only a devil, the type with a very long tail will sincerely hate this man.

Peter Obi, you are God sent to heal Nigeria.

A new Nigeria is very very POssible.

Make he go start from the East đź’Ż

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by unclejb2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

Drink water when you're done bleating, ore mi.
he can a little salt to the water if he needs it tasty.
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by bewla(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
Peter Obi 's wisdom flows like a fountain that never runs dry.

Nigeria would have been a better place if Buhari and Tinubu got 10% of this man's wisdom.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Baba Datti

God bless Obidients.

Shame on Umuekwensu!

10% indeed like the one he use to run Anambra abi
Is there another 10% some where else
Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Flapp478(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
Dear Peter Obi our DADDY OF ALL Daddies!

Go and ye into the world and prosper in all you do, be rest assured that we Nigerians are solidly behind you locally/internationally, offline/online.
OUR STOLEN MANDATE MUST BE RESTORED, INSHALLAH...✊🇳🇬✅

Thank u very much my fellow OBIDIENT

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Flapp478(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:
nlfpmod

I swear, except d person na Devil

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience by Flapp478(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:
Peter Obi 's wisdom flows like a fountain that never runs dry.

Nigeria would have been a better place if Buhari and Tinubu got 10% of this man's wisdom.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless Baba Datti
God bless Obidients.

Shame on Umuekwensu!

Honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onanuga Reacts To Appointment As Tinubu’s SA On Information / Buhari With All Ekiti APC Aspirants In The 2018 State Governorship Elections / Premium Times:- No Discrepancy In Buhari’s WAEC Attestation Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.