Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee (33367 Views)

Assistant Referee Pushes Manager In Ghana Vs Sudan Game / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by whippersnapper(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yellowblack:

Imagination won kill you
ehn i gree make e wound me grin
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by slivertongue: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
patriotic007:
The player assaulted the linesman first and it prompted him to wave his hand in disgust......Trust footballers Robertson made a meal out of it........ Robertson will definitely get a very heavy punishment for that.

Fir me he deserved a red
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yes he will be given 8 games ban. When you come to Anfield please try and be humble. YNWA
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by 43Ronin: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
It won't change the fact that some ipob Peter Obi headless mobs will cry and cry and cry us a polluted mud ocean come May 29 after the GCFR and commander in chief of the federation Tinubu is inaugurated as the president
More like commander in Thief

1 Like

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by ipobarecriminals: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
sad all Obidients should gather here and contribute. Nor be Only Obi sabi chop. Help a soul
Dude397:
Someone please help me out with any amount to buy foodstuffs please . I'm starving seriously cry

80 61 34 74 81 Opay. Emeka. God bless

1 Like

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Cubalabloo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
He only shrugged the poor lad off.No need venting your frustration on the officials. Robertson deserve a ban, only if the assistant Ref decide to take it up with him.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by obi4eze(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:
The premier league is gradually taking shape-- I see man city winning three EPL in a row, i see Arsenal finishing 3rd. i see Liverpool going to conference league, and chelsea finishing 14-two points above relegation. Man u winning FA cup and europa league

This and more i have seen

Lol. Newcastle finish 2nd ?
The worst Arsenal can finish is 2nd. I hate to admit though that the EPL is City's to lose.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Dude397(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad all Obidients should gather here and contribute. Nor be Only Obi sabi chop. Help a soul
Thank you sir
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by AssCraver: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
It won't change the fact that some ipob Peter Obi headless mobs will cry and cry and cry us a polluted mud ocean come May 29 after the GCFR and commander in chief of the federation Tinubu is inaugurated as the president

Is that all? Now get our of here to the politics section with your stupidity
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by horlabiyi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Imagination will kill you

whippersnapper:
The premier league is gradually taking shape-- I see man city winning three EPL in a row, i see Arsenal finishing 3rd. i see Liverpool going to conference league, and chelsea finishing 14-two points above relegation. Man u winning FA cup and europa league

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by notobiafrababe(f): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
43Ronin:

More like commander in Thief

Your wailing is sweet. Your tears makes me laugh

1 Like

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by emmnprince(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Then those from the other side will officially welcome the EPL into farmer's league?
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by whippersnapper(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
emmnprince:

Then those from the other side will officially welcome the EPL into farmer's league?
weda na farmers, carpenter, or tailor ooh. Man city go carry am. at least where i stay in the whole of Abuja. Na only two city fans. If Arsenal win am some of us will have to go on exile
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by transient123(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
patriotic007:
The player assaulted the linesman first and it prompted him to wave his hand in disgust......Trust footballers Robertson made a meal out of it........ Robertson will definitely get a very heavy punishment for that.

Please, with this your screwed submission, you can't be patriotic one bit.

Robertson assaulted the linesman....chai, a new definition of assault is what you have just defined.

To cap it all, assaulting a ref is even a straight red card, if you don't know what an assault is, please, don't brandish words anyhow.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by whippersnapper(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
obi4eze:

Lol. Newcastle finish 2nd ?
The worst Arsenal can finish is 2nd. I hate to admit though that the EPL is City's to lose.
Liverpool lost to city last season. Mid season it was an almost 15 points gap
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Agape123: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Lmao, just de play
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by okorogodwin4(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
a criminal drug Baron will never be sworn in
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by notobiafrababe(f): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
okorogodwin4:
a criminal drug Baron will never be sworn in

You die the day he is sworn in

Isee

1 Like

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Murketeer: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Who will finish second
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by DeepSight(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Greetings sir. By way of introduction I am special attorney to his high holiness and excellency Alhaji Dr. Cardinal Falseprophet1.

It is the order of my business today to herewith convey to you warnings about the dire consequences of imitating his style, using his catchphrases - whether edited or not - and generally impersonating his distinguished and incomparable excellence.

Please kindly note, that should you fail to desist, calamitous spiritual consequences may follow.

Be guided accordingly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by okorogodwin4(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

You die the day he is sworn in

Isee
you are dying of stroke tonight
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by sonofElElyon: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
chiefolododo:
He must have angered the assistant referee

Probably he didnt intend to do so
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Starz825(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
I hear dem say CR7 die....people sha
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Shimbo96(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Fake pastor... Seener man grin grin
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by placeofallure(f): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

With all the rubbish you are seeing, it's like you want to go blind abi, make you no kukuma see anything again. O re e!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Zwanzig: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
It won't change the fact that my useless family is a horde of demented people
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Zwanzig: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by luckyz4rea(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

You saw through microscope or through vision? Abi na dejavu? 😂
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by JBoss25(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:
weda na farmers, carpenter, or tailor ooh. Man city go carry am. at least where i stay in the whole of Abuja. Na only two city fans. If Arsenal win am some of us will have to go on exile
we no go hear the end of it if assnal wins.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Lamasta(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

You have seen well brother God enlarge your vision but Arsenal to finish 2nd tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fight At Agege Stadium As Shooting Stars Beats MFM FC 1-0(pics) / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move / La Liga Could Block Messi From Playing For Barcelona Until January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.