Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee (33369 Views)

Assistant Referee Pushes Manager In Ghana Vs Sudan Game / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Zorn: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Still looking for the IPOB mod that banned me, he deserves same treatment. We the real omoluabis have disowned seun, he is not differemt from shinedu.
You want to use your bigotry to kill his forum and expect him to keep quiet? Failure like you trying to drag others down to your level is unacceptable. Follow your miserable path of doom alone.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Akuruoulo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
It won't change the fact that some ipob Peter Obi headless mobs will cry and cry and cry us a polluted mud ocean come May 29 after the GCFR and commander in chief of the federation Tinubu is inaugurated as the president

TERORRISM, EVIL, ETC ARE NT TRULY GENDER BASED.

SUPPORTING A MANDATE THAT IS POURLY GOTTEN FROM THUGGERY, RIGGING, TRIBALISM AND VIOLENCE WILL NEVER BRING PROSPERITY.

I BLAME UR UPBRINGING MISS
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Jembewon2020: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
It won't change the fact that some ipob Peter Obi headless mobs will cry and cry and cry us a polluted mud ocean come May 29 after the GCFR and commander in chief of the federation Tinubu is inaugurated as the president
honestly, some thing is seriously wrong with you.check it out now, what is the relationship between is discussed and what you are typing
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by frankson1(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
chiefolododo:
He must have angered the assistant referee

It wasn't deliberate.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
ukehnonny:
grin

Assistant referee elbow Player.
Referee still give player yellow card join.

Double wahala for dead body.

The Assistant referee suppose get straight red card.
My 1 cent.

you no hear of referee wey knee player for blokus come still dash 6 people red card wey vex on top the matter
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by bewla(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:
The premier league is gradually taking shape-- I see man city winning three EPL in a row, i see Arsenal finishing 3rd. i see Liverpool going to conference league, and chelsea finishing 14-two points above relegation. Man u winning FA cup and europa league

This and more i have seen
prophet elijahja
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by xtervaganza(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
I know the ref will be punished but that Robertson guy is a cretin. Very annoying and winds people up. I hope he gets properly decked one day
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by FODA(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:
The premier league is gradually taking shape-- I see man city winning three EPL in a row, i see Arsenal finishing 3rd. i see Liverpool going to conference league, and chelsea finishing 14-two points above relegation. Man u winning FA cup and europa league

let wait and see
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Ofadaman(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Black man
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by bakynes(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

See this guy, Arsenal will have to lose 6 games out of the remaining 8 to finish 3rd. I don't think that can ever happen to any team.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Antai123(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Malaria is not far from what u have seen.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by shineoflife: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

You have seen well my brother grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by bentenny(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
chiefolododo:
If a player out of anger had elbowed an assistant ref,that player would have been sent off and banned!
Let's be sincere with our judgement!
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by bentenny(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
patriotic007:
The player assaulted the linesman first and it prompted him to wave his hand in disgust......Trust footballers Robertson made a meal out of it........ Robertson will definitely get a very heavy punishment for that.
There is YouTube...go and watch the replay!
Robertson did nothing to him physically before d assistant ref visibly elbowed him!
If a player had done this,the ref would have sent him off!
I laugh when you said Robertson will get a heavy punishment.... Its actually the assistant ref that will actually get punished for physically assaulting someone!
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by omoyankee3(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Robertson thrust his chin into the linesman's elbow.....and that's why he was shown a yellow card
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by drsibz66(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
patriotic007:
The player assaulted the linesman first and it prompted him to wave his hand in disgust......Trust footballers Robertson made a meal out of it........ Robertson will definitely get a very heavy punishment for that.

Assault Have you watched the video. How and when did Robertson Assault tt he referee. I don't understand how u were able to refer to Robertson confronting the referee as Assault but yet you painted the ref raising his elbow and then hut the player in his face as waving his hands. Fear Niegrians. Even with a video so Glaring.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Qasim6(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

No o, u did not see very well

Arsenal is finishing 10th

Oni irikuri
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by SPAMBOX7: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

Na only the Arsenal part you no see finish.. They will actually end as second position, the gap is too large for anyone to catch even if they lose 5 matches in a row which is impossible. As for the rest of the predictions, so shall it be.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Fuckyoumod: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
whippersnapper:

what brand of kai-kai are you taking? I follow you drink.

The drink dey make you see the end of the world. What's the point gap between Manutd and Arsenal?
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by donMIG(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2023
At least we c draw....mk other teams too try win or draw assnal
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by DCONE1(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2023
chiefolododo:
no he didn't go and watch the clip
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by schoolboymatt(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2023
whippersnapper:

u see lies. u better wake up.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by emmnprince(m): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2023
whippersnapper:
weda na farmers, carpenter, or tailor ooh. Man city go carry am. at least where i stay in the whole of Abuja. Na only two city fans. If Arsenal win am some of us will have to go on exile

At least pity Arsenal fc na! Na 2004 dem go invisible con carry league cup last. At least Man City has two recent league trophies on their cabinet.
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by Fantazy(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2023
whippersnapper:

Keep seeing rubbish! Idiot!
Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by paduzman: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
But Robertson is the victim here so why was he carded?

Well, before dem book me too make I mind my business dey listen to better music for one corner jejely with my freepod 4.

Re: Liverpool’s Robertson Elbowed By Assistant Referee by whippersnapper(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Na only the Arsenal part you no see finish.. They will actually end as second position, the gap is too large for anyone to catch even if they lose 5 matches in a row which is impossible. As for the rest of the predictions, so shall it be.
how far arsenal go still carry the league abi make i face front

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fight At Agege Stadium As Shooting Stars Beats MFM FC 1-0(pics) / Iheanacho, Father Fall-out Over FC Porto, Chelsea Move / Michael Essien Honoured With Bizarre Statue In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.