Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case (67055 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Amah70: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
ToyinDipo:
If you are counting sins with right sense of objectivity, Obi should also be in jail.

A man who was alleged to have banked his own money offshore is no where as despicable as a man who was fined by a court for drug trafficking offences.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Sagai: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Absolute waste of time, the truth of the matter is that, this is campaign after election.

1. It is funny how a tribe whose major trade-in-stock is drug trafficking is shouting someone is an ex-drug trafficker up and down.

2. For all we care, Obi could have made his money from dealing drugs too. Rumour had it he started dealing in drugs since his university days, and some of his allies are known drug pushers, well that's gist for another day.

3. No place for interim government in our constitution.

4.There is no way the Supreme court would pass judgement before inauguration of the new government.

5. No matter what, a sitting President will never lose an election case.

6. Even if the drug case sticks, and somehow, Tinubu is asked to vacate the seat, Atiku would benefit. Because if you people think Obi would be handed the Presidency, you are in for a shocker.

7. We all know how these things works, the backers of Obi are the ones sponsoring all these campaigns of calumny to put pressure on the judiciary to dance to their tune. Day dreamers! grin
We expect more fire works till the day of inauguration. So fellas, bring 'em on. wink

8. Truth of the matter, the Western world are only proactive when an election threatens their interest in a country. They don't give half a f*ck who presides over an ally country, as long as their interest isn't threatened.

9. It is easier to threaten a Christian Judge with Western powers, same doesn't shake a Muslim Judge who has the govt on his side.

10. America and allies know that most African countries are tilting towards Russia and China, hence, they would tread very carefully when it comes to interfering in these things.

11. If the American government had anything against Tinubu, you won't be seeing different representatives of the US and UK govts hobnobbing with him since his days as Governor till date.

12. And lastly, if the American election stood despite the outbursts by Trump and his Trumpters that the election was rigged, this election will stand too.

13. Except God and Buhari doesn't want him sworn in as President, Tinubu will be sworn in on May 29. What happens afterwards is God's to decide.

Know all these, and know peace. But nah, delusions no get cure, until reality sets in.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by huptin(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
bewla:
ok why are you shy of your line age before

If you sale you're sale chip
You can't buy it back with millions

Thank God I said it before the election
Am going to be bais

If igno have 4 state and none of the four state give pdp, APC, and the rest of the party's 10% only labour which is run by obi a Igbo man then let me remain a bais person

I will give my blood to support any other Yoruba but a criminal? It goes against my philosophy of life!
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by lildush(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Amah70:

You mean Femi Fani-Kayode and Festus Keyamo who had all the past years chased Bola Tinubu from pillar to post over his drug trafficking offences and Certificate forgery respectively? Are both not yet tired of defending Tinubu?
Both are hardly heard from these days .

Hunger can make u do anything.. they should just forget it.. their master is a gonner . They know. Their chances of getting political appointment Is dieing everyday. I pity FFK more. The man is struggling.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Mrnairalandd: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tntsi:
For the morally bankrupt elders and youths who are turning a blind eye , supporting evil and giving useless factchecks.

If you say forfeiture is not a crime, why is the EFCC applying for forfeiture of properties believed to be proceeds gotten illegally?

If forfeiture is not a crime, why is the government of our nation making deziani madueke lose her properties abroad and in Nigeria?

Answer these questions and know that bola tinubu is an international embrassment. And anyone or organization trying to cover him is a criminal being or a criminal organization.

Tinubu should make his way to Nigeria as quick as possible to appear before the court and Nigerians.

You Igbos are just worthless… I ll rather buy a pig than use my money to buy any one of you as a slave.

I remember Ojukwu was a Rebel who was pardoned by Federal Govt. He came back to contest for presidential election… You Igbos didn’t say anything rather you celebrated it. Hypocrites! Obasanjo was brought out of Prison straight to contest…

Nigeria law has defined who can contest or not, why is it now that all Nigeria laws should be thrown out simply cos an election didn’t go your way.

The Igbos are just looking for every avenue to go to presidency through the back doors. Shameless pigs!

6 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Read my statement again, this time very slowly.
Why will I defend a drug baron to be my President when I know it will be bad for my business which is already affected by Nigeria's bad name in the international space

floret23:
Shame on you the defender of a hardened unrepentant criminal and an international drug baron. You yourself must be a criminal.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by bentenny(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Okay nah but I trust agbadorians and orchinsons!
They will claim Kenneth wandera's great great grandfather is from Igbo and tag him an I.POB member!
They are so predictable!
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by REDshouse(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Will they swear Tinubu in if he fails to show in court?

Let him keep hiding, When e go burst everybody go know say e don burst.
Tinubu don't have to show up in any court .. his Lawers will thrash that out

He will be sworn in on May 29 infant Peter Obi will hang his pictures on walls at his business places come May 29th

5 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by freemanq(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Earthquakes:

So you want fairplay but you used thugs, agberos and Yakubu to win election grin grin

You can’t blame BAT for the caprices of overzealous supporters. I have nothing against annulling the elections over irregularities but don’t blame BAT or APC. This isn’t organized crime

We can yap all day about this but it won’t affect the decisions of the court. Take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Integral501: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
barkays001:
Is Tinubu convicted or fingerprinted for the drug dealing case in the US as Benjamin Uba, one of Peter Obi's allies in 1993, was? Tinubu was just a victim of circumstances and that was the reason USA did not jail him. There is no amount of money that can replace a sentence in the USA. I don't know if you have seen or heard of anyone freed after relinquishing property before. As far as I know, anyone found guilty of a drug dealing offense in the USA will be jailed and still have their property seseized. Tinubu has never been convicted nor fingerprinted for the crime.
I don't understand why this OBIdient people dey misbehave. they are all acting like zombies

6 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Shikena(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
If you like go jump on top of the tallest building in America and land on your flat head to make global headlines for 2 minutes of fame, Tinubu is your president! grin

6 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by floret23(f): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Read my statement again, this time very slowly.
Why will I defend a drug baron to be my President when I know it will be bad for my business which is already affected by Nigeria's bad name in the international space

I humbly apologize
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 77up(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
KingKO22:
🤣🤣😀😂
If you like sponsor Biden to tweet about Tinubu as drug Lord and criminal that doesn't concern us in Nigeria. What concern us is that the 10th deadliest IPOB terrorist leader will never be our president

😂😂😀🤣 in as much America no get shishi power to unseat Asiwaju as our president in Nigeria so keep enjoying your Twitter president in peace 🤣🤣
That 29th of May, can't even wait 🥰🥰

I honestly don't give fvck about those senseless pigs

7 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by juman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
And so what?

Nigeria is independent country!

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Shikena(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Simple arithmetic grin grin grin grin

KingKO22:
🤣🤣😀😂
If you like sponsor Biden to tweet about Tinubu as drug Lord and criminal that doesn't concern us in Nigeria. What concern us is that the 10th deadliest IPOB terrorist leader will never be our president

😂😂😀🤣 in as much America no get shishi power to unseat Asiwaju as our president in Nigeria so keep enjoying your Twitter president in peace 🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by TooMuchStuff: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Yes Daddy VS. Drug Daddy

Which one do you prefer, just be frank to yourself.

Yes Daddy is a goal. Da beano...!

If as a man no body de halla u "yes Dadd" just go hang yasef.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by abbey621(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
mbaise1000:

According to your thinking here then it will be safe to also say that in a place where there are mixed tribes, Obi will win since in places with 90% Yorubas, he will not win, in a place with 90% hausas, he will not win too, but in a place with 90% IGBOS he will he will win, so what made him an ethnic religion candidate than others??

They are all ethnic candidates, where did I state the others were not? Fi ara bale comprehend! The only difference here is that Tinubu got major pull in the North as well hence why he won, politics is a game of numbers let's stop acting like pikin who think with sentiments rather than actual logic.

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Amayabor1: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Nigerians don't understand the implications of all these.
The world is a global village right now.
No country can survive an isolationist govt. Cos that's the hope of the incoming govt.
To run an isolationist policy cos the mandate to enter into international relations and treaties will be absent in Tinubu's government.

Funnily enough, the myopic tribalists will still suffer it more than the elites

I am not a Tinubu supporter. I do not believe he won the elections. But don't be naive. If Tinubu becomes President, nothing will stop Tinubu's govt from having international relations with other countries. Even countries that have/had military dictators as president were able to have treaties and diplomatic relationships with other countries, talkless of someone who the world has seen came to power through an electoral process, no matter how flawed that process was.

If you understand international politics very well, you should know that how a leader emerged in some countries is not really the concern of the west as long as you are ready to be their ally. The world is divided into west and east. If the west (US, UK, Canada, Germany etc) decide not to hold Diplomatic relationship with Nigeria under Tinubu, Russia and China will step in.

Don't be deceived; The west will continue to relate with Nigeria even with Tinubu as president.

4 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by frankson1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
windofchange:
will this Stop the swearing in on 29th May? just like some cashout on Obi, some will ALSO cashout on Tinubu in the next Four years, Remember Trump and CNN,Fox News and co. they never allow Trump Rest on bit

The guy only copied and pasted what has been going round so where's the reporting here undecided

All I know is that come May 29, 2023, BAT will be sworn in as the 5th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Almunjid(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
No country can survive an isolationist govt. Cos that's the hope of the incoming govt.
To run an isolationist policy cos the mandate to enter into international relations and treaties will be absent in Tinubu's government.

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Almunjid(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:

Abacha did it and we did not die. Did we ? grin

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by chiself: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
lildush:

U can support him if u want.. I use to support him wen I knew nothing or less about him. But Eva since I got more details about him. My brother I wash my hands. I can't support evil. Drug case is not his only crime. Wat about forging certificate. Age. Bribery. Corruption. And many more. Even his name is fake.. look at his deputy. A leader of Boko Haram. Wat is dere to support in persons with such character s? Tell me pls. I await your response ASAP

Let me ask you a question. Ok assume all the above is true, Will you choose him if he is able to offer you and your family prosperity within his tenure OR a super clean saintly candidate with no stain in his record but you see no difference in your situation. Who will you choose?

A lot of the stuff you stated above is speculation but Nigerians seems to be focusing on this and I find it quite puzzling. Take his education for example if he indeed did not attended a secondary school but manage to achieve what he did then that should be a plus! Why focus on the past when he has come out on top?

Please there is no Messiah that will save Nigeria, it is only the policies of the government and ensuring they stick with it that will save Nigeria. Mandela didn't save South Africa nor did Obama saved the life of African Americans.

Look at UK, they have a Prime Minister of Indian origin. No one cares, as long as they can still buy bread. In Nigeria we are going on about Muslim/ Muslim. This really shouldn't matter.

Tinubu was Governor in Lagos for 8 years, and that was like some years ago. if all the critics have is still speculation, then I think they are useless and should give up. It appears to be just recycling old news.

Support your new President and build a great Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Geopex(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:

Continue to deceive yourself. Those country need Nigeria too

5 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by diggindeep: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Soon this one Will say Igbos own twitter.

😂

Putindbutt:
Ibos🤣🤣
The next wailing phase is to keep scavenging Twitter for anonymous or sponsored sources.
These Obi diots are fond of saying " you asked Obi to go to court, he is in court and APC are still afraid". Meanwhile, Obi is in court and this allegation is part of his case file yet you won't stop disturbing us about a case that is already before the court, it is either you're making treasonable comments about Tinubu's swearing-in or keep wailing about a case that is subjudice. And when opposition replies you in the language you understand, you would begin to headbutt the wall. The Presidency of Tinubu has come to stay and there is nothing the fasicistic movement of an headless mob can do about it.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by NairaLux(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dreal1247:
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

To the guy that came third 🥉

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by package7(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kennedy will surely end up in prison.
I know obidients Obi supporters Obituary is your brother. Mad people from the East

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by senatoreze: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Putindbutt post=122420805]
You're only labouring in vain. This is not a new case neither is it hidden, it was done and dusted years ago and no conviction was found on him. The US Govt has since been in personal engagement with Tinubu through its several diplomats and envoys. The fact remains that the US and her Western alliance have congratulated the President-elect, it was the congratulatory messages that had become a bone in the throat of Shimamanda and her tribesmen. If you stand before a moving train, you get crushed.

The case was probably done and dusted simply because the culprit, your drug baron role model, entered into a plea bargain. The plea bargain was a sign of conviction because he pleaded guilty as charges.

In the plea bargain, Mr bat pleaded guilty as alleged and charged. He then requested for a forfeiture instead of an outright jail term. This culminated in the forfeiture of $460,000 by the criminal to the US government. Thus, the forfeiture was a sign of conviction.

No one in your entire genealogy will come close to that global personage, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Her accomplishments intimidate the best all over the world.

You talked of a moving train crushing some people. The train is as grounded as the kaduna- Abuja train. It really goes nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by georgeakins: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tntsi:
For the morally bankrupt elders and youths who are turning a blind eye , supporting evil and giving useless factchecks.

If you say forfeiture is not a crime, why is the EFCC applying for forfeiture of properties believed to be proceeds gotten illegally?

If forfeiture is not a crime, why is the government of our nation making deziani madueke lose her properties abroad and in Nigeria?

Answer these questions and know that bola tinubu is an international embrassment. And anyone or organization trying to cover him is a criminal being or a criminal organization.

Tinubu should make his way to Nigeria as quick as possible to appear before the court and Nigerians.

You go wail tire!

We are already in Jagaban era. It will last for 8 years
You're free to kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by sainttwist1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dreal1247:
restoration 2035
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by georgeakins: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dreal1247:

Stop wasting your time on Nairaland.

Go outside and protest
Nobody can stop Jagaban.
Obi has failed.

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Aquila99: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Amah70:

Jagaban. It's like many of you Jagabandits are so poorly educated that you don't know the ugly implications of having a Nigerian president tainted with drug trafficking offences in America, in America of all places in the world.

Says d daft dat takes Coke n tramadol. Even if he is a Scammer and Armed robber.. i love him. Wailer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.