Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case (66901 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by lereinter(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tntsi:
For the morally bankrupt elders and youths who are turning a blind eye , supporting evil and giving useless factchecks.

If you say forfeiture is not a crime, why is the EFCC applying for forfeiture of properties believed to be proceeds gotten illegally?

If forfeiture is not a crime, why is the government of our nation making deziani madueke lose her properties abroad and in Nigeria?

Answer these questions and know that bola tinubu is an international embrassment. And anyone or organization trying to cover him is a criminal being or a criminal organization.

Tinubu should make his way to Nigeria as quick as possible to appear before the court and Nigerians.

When he's sworn in as president he begins to operate under immunity

Why didn't obi bring this prior election

He's not on the wanted list of the US govt

Even present Rwanda president is accused strongly of been one of the mastermind of the genocide, but nothing is happening now.
Every international media mentions it too

3 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Cryofigbos: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tntsi:
For the morally bankrupt elders and youths who are turning a blind eye , supporting evil and giving useless factchecks.

If you say forfeiture is not a crime, why is the EFCC applying for forfeiture of properties believed to be proceeds gotten illegally?

If forfeiture is not a crime, why is the government of our nation making deziani madueke lose her properties abroad and in Nigeria?

Answer these questions and know that bola tinubu is an international embrassment. And anyone or organization trying to cover him is a criminal being or a criminal organization.

Tinubu should make his way to Nigeria as quick as possible to appear before the court and Nigerians.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ where is d conviction case, that's what d constitution requires not over hype same story

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by lapintoz: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Maybe they should forfeit Pandora million of dollars too....mumu people.

May 29 una eyes go clear
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by lildush(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
chiself:

Let me ask you a question. Ok assume all the above is true, Will you choose him if he is able to offer you and your family prosperity within his tenure OR a super clean saintly candidate with no stain in his record but you see no difference in your situation. Who will you choose?

A lot of the stuff you stated above is speculation but Nigerians seems to be focusing on this and I find it quite puzzling. Take his education for example if he indeed did not attended a secondary school but manage to achieve what he did then that should be a plus! Why focus on the past when he has come out on top?

Please there is no Messiah that will save Nigeria, it is only the policies of the government and ensuring they stick with it that will save Nigeria. Mandela didn't save South Africa nor did Obama saved the life of African Americans.

Look at UK, they have a Prime Minister of Indian origin. No one cares, as long as they can still buy bread. In Nigeria we are going on about Muslim/ Muslim. This really shouldn't matter.

Tinubu was Governor in Lagos for 8 years, and that was like some years ago. if all the critics have is still speculation, then I think they are useless and should give up. It appears to be just recycling old news.

Support your new President and build a great Nigeria!

For the record. Am not after wat I will get from anyone.. I dnt operate the Nigerian economy. I operate the economy of heaven. Am after anything dat will make the country better for everyone. Tinubu is a criminal. He may have ruled over Lagos for 8yrs. Den no body knows much about him. Nigeria is a bigger stage. It's unfortunate for him. He tot it's business as usual. He tot people will not dig deep into his life. If he had known all dis will happen. Trust me he will not contest. Ur blind to say Muslim/Muslim ticket should not matter. Nigeria is still a baby in democracy. Muslim Muslim ticket is not good for the christains.. look at the deputy.. a Boko Haram leader. Waiting to take power from tinubu by huck or by crock.. you don't have eyes to see wat is going on. Ur just supporting tinubu blindly. Do u know how much tinubu spent to get that certificate? If get into office. he will replace all the billions of dollars first and even more. Before thinking of how to turn Nigeria into his personal business. Like he did in Lagos. Any man who have ever don drugs. Can support any oda crime. Like thuggery. Armed robbery. Bribery. Prostitution. Etc. U name it. This country will be lawless. With tinubu. See wat happened in Lagos election. Thugs were beating people up.and the police were watching. Doing nothing. Y ? Because the master have paid Dem off. Even the commissioner of police came out on tv to say MC OLUMO was just joking about all wat he said. That if ur Igbo. U should go back home.. just imagine? Is dis the kind of government u want? Tinubu have this mentality dat everything is for sale. That is a corrupt persons mentality..he is a thug. Not fit to be president. He is old and sick . He have a very dirty past. Maybe present. Cos once u start doing drugs. U hardly stop. He still have contacts. If not we're does he gets the billions of dollars he is spending to bribe people? Man u need to wake up ooo. Look beyond wat u see. Stop supporting evil.. thank u
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Thedon22:

What concerns me about APC government? My interest is in the candidate and not the party. Tinubu is a born leader and will deliver whichever party he is.
Deliver in bullion vans you mean.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
A President with a weak mandate is going to the international negotiating table with a handicap already.
Do you know the level of damage military did to us ?

Obasanjo managed to clear some of the damages but subsequent govts most especially GEJ and Buhari regime plunged us back to pre 1999.
To cap it all, we are presenting another leader with the weakest mandate ever.
The process through which a country's leader emerged is more important than the leader himself in the international eyes

Amayabor1:

I am not a Tinubu supporter. I do not believe he won the elections. But don't be naive. If Tinubu becomes President, nothing will stop Tinubu's govt from having international relations with other countries. Even countries that have/had military dictators as president were able to have treaties and diplomatic relationships with other countries, talkless of someone who the world has seen came to power through an electoral process, no matter how flawed that process was.

If you understand international politics very well, you should know that how a leader emerged in some countries is not really the concern of the west as long as you are ready to be their ally. The world is divided into west and east. If the west (US, UK, Canada, Germany etc) decide not to hold Diplomatic relationship with Nigeria under Tinubu, Russia and China will step in.

Don't be deceived; The west will continue to relate with Nigeria even with Tinubu as president.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Chai.. they have not finished dealing with uberfacts yet, now this one has come with his own. How many letters will FFK, Onanuga, and keyamumu write at the same time now??
At this rate they might not be able to keep up with all the letters grin

Now Dem don dey boil like Ogbono soup grin

NBC can fine VoA naa.....

Wey "Lying Mohammed"?
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Teenaira: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Dreal1247:
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

Yes Daddy
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Teenaira: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
toneroforever:
International disgrace. The most morally depraved president-select in this country's history.

Yes Daddy
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Teenaira: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
Tinubu the EscoBAT is going places.

Global DrugLord

Yes Daddy
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Teenaira: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
The drug lord and criminal can never rule Nigeria.
Bleep Tinubu, the crminally minded drug daddy

Yes Daddy
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Teenaira: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Chai.. they have not finished dealing with uberfacts yet, now this one has come with his own. How many letters will FFK, Onanuga, and keyamumu write at the same time now??
At this rate they might not be able to keep up with all the letters grin

Now Dem don dey boil like Ogbono soup grin

Yes Daddy
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Amayabor1: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
A President with a weak mandate is going to the international negotiating table with a handicap already.
Do you know the level of damage military did to us ?

Obasanjo managed to clear some of the damages but subsequent govts most especially GEJ and Buhari regime plunged us back to pre 1999.
To cap it all, we are presenting another leader with the weakest mandate ever.
The process through which a country's leader emerged is more important than the leader himself in the international eyes

Which international eyes? Lol. You better wake up. Was the election that brought Yar-adua not flawed? Even Yar-adua admitted it was flawed. How did it negatively affect Nigeria's international relationship? China and Russia have leaders that have been extending their tenures as president. But it doesn't stop the US from dealing with them. Infact, China is US biggest trading partner. The president of Cameroon has been in power for 40 years and Cameroon still sits in the comity of nations.

Like I told you before, Nigeria is too strategic in Africa for the west to sideline because of a flawed election. To the west, a flawed election is better than a dictatorship.

PS: you are the one calling it a weak mandate, not the US, UK, Canada and co.

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Teenaira: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Nigerians don't understand the implications of all these.
The world is a global village right now.
No country can survive an isolationist govt. Cos that's the hope of the incoming govt.
To run an isolationist policy cos the mandate to enter into international relations and treaties will be absent in Tinubu's government.

Funnily enough, the myopic tribalists will still suffer it more than the elites

Yes Daddy
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Tipster07: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tntsi:

why is it that the then IGP wrote to USA and they replied that he was not convicted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by georgeakins: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Of course it can stop swearing in or ultimately kick him out of office if he is illegally sworn in

Chai
Ibos go wail tire for the next 4 years.
The shame will be too much for them.
Jagaban has really brutalised their empty egos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by meekhat: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
In all honestly, I think BAT is a wise man (with too much stains though).
If he eventually enters Aso rock, I see him working hard to achieve small.
I wish his wisdom will to teach him to ignore his tribes men antics, he has to apply his (evil) wisdom and refuse to continue the fight with the igbos. Just ignore their insults and shut them up with good works without any marginalization.
Mark my word, Nigeria will never prosper holding the Igbos down. To succeed as a Nation, the President must carry them along.
E get why

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Teenaira: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
lildush:

Tell Dem. Dey don't know. If tinubu comes in. He will loot wat is left of Nigeria. Nigerians will suffer home and abroad. No country will want to do business with a drugie... Dnt forget we import almost everything... 😭😭😭😭

How much of our resources will Peter Obi the saint loot if he mistakenly have access to our treasury ?
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by yashau(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Of course it can stop swearing in or ultimately kick him out of office if he is illegally sworn in
you and your forefathers no reachπŸ™„
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Immunity1555: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
No country can survive an isolationist govt. Cos that's the hope of the incoming govt.
To run an isolationist policy cos the mandate to enter into international relations and treaties will be absent in Tinubu's government.

You are spewing TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by chiself: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
lildush:

For the record. Am not after wat I will get from anyone.. I dnt operate the Nigerian economy. I operate the economy of heaven. Am after anything dat will make the country better for everyone. Tinubu is a criminal. He may have ruled over Lagos for 8yrs. Den no body knows much about him. Nigeria is a bigger stage. It's unfortunate for him. He tot it's business as usual. He tot people will not dig deep into his life. If he had known all dis will happen. Trust me he will not contest. Ur blind to say Muslim/Muslim ticket should not matter. Nigeria is still a baby in democracy. Muslim Muslim ticket is not good for the christains.. look at the deputy.. a Boko Haram leader. Waiting to take power from tinubu by huck or by crock.. you don't have eyes to see wat is going on. Ur just supporting tinubu blindly. Do u know how much tinubu spent to get that certificate? If get into office. he will replace all the billions of dollars first and even more. Before thinking of how to turn Nigeria into his personal business. Like he did in Lagos. Any man who have ever don drugs. Can support any oda crime. Like thuggery. Armed robbery. Bribery. Prostitution. Etc. U name it. This country will be lawless. With tinubu. See wat happened in Lagos election. Thugs were beating people up.and the police were watching. Doing nothing. Y ? Because the master have paid Dem off. Even the commissioner of police came out on tv to say MC OLUMO was just joking about all wat he said. That if ur Igbo. U should go back home.. just imagine? Is dis the kind of government u want? Tinubu have this mentality dat everything is for sale. That is a corrupt persons mentality..he is a thug. Not fit to be president. He is old and sick . He have a very dirty past. Maybe present. Cos once u start doing drugs. U hardly stop. He still have contacts. If not we're does he gets the billions of dollars he is spending to bribe people? Man u need to wake up ooo. Look beyond wat u see. Stop supporting evil.. thank u

When I read all what you have posted above, I can't really take it seriously because I only deal with facts and most of the above about Tinubu is just speculation, I have heard many many times but still can't find the beef. This guy has worked in Chicago, but I don't know about Nigeria but I know in the US they would have carried out background checks, including credit before offering him a job.

Tinubu is not the only one going to run the country, from what I have been reading he is busy selecting his future cabinet. I will look at the quality of the team he is putting together as an indication of how serious he is.

Let's come back to this topic in 4 years time or even less. If he performed as you stated, then I will be the first one to put my hands up and tell it like it is.

Yes of course there is chaos but I believe once there is order and prosperity there will be harmony.

4 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by loswhite(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Firstorderwizard:

I can confirm that most Nigeria citizens like this one do not have sense at alll.....Go back and read to see how foolish this your post sound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Larryndelaw: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ginaz:

Let the news get to America until first. cheesy
We are not interested in that type of news here. All we do is go for our normal business. Nigeria is not America problem. Nobody even hear about Nigeria elections here.
China, Ukraine. Russia are America headaches now and Boarder crossing. The internal problem in America is bigger than America.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ginaz(f): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Larryndelaw:
We are not interested in that type of news here. All we do is go for our normal business. Nigeria is not America problem. Nobody even hear about Nigeria elections here.
China, Ukraine. Russia are America headaches now and Boarder crossing. The internal problem in America is bigger than America.

whether is their problem or not, Let the news be spread that tinubu is a druggie. simple. πŸ˜‚
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Juniorangel(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pls they should swear him in first... I want to see something.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by omoluka: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fools resort to insult when they come across what they can't comprehend.

Try and read widely to expose your myopic mind.
Learned people already understood what I'm saying

loswhite:
I can confirm that most Nigeria citizens like this one do not have sense at alll.....Go back and read to see how foolish this your post sound.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Freebills12: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
windofchange:
will this Stop the swearing in on 29th May? just like some cashout on Obi, some will ALSO cashout on Tinubu in the next Four years, Remember Trump and CNN,Fox News and co. they never allow Trump Rest on bit

Is Trump a drug dealer? Bro it will, if proven guilty he can't be Nigerian president
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Larryndelaw: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ginaz:

whether is their problem or not, Let the news be spread that tinubu is a druggie. simple. πŸ˜‚
You see you are not among sense by copy and paste
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ginaz(f): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You see you are not among sense by copy and paste

drug daddy cheesy
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Larryndelaw: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ginaz:

Whatever youight called him. He is your president for the next 8 years. You better get prepared to relocate to Afghanistan is you refused to cooperate
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Menclothing: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Convicted in which court

Emotion don’t win elections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.