Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case (66904 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Japastic: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Your own cup of tea in America.In Nigeria he's the president elect

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Fearyourcreator: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Putindbutt:

🤣 🤣 🤣
Another 8 years of wailing, then it goes back to the North for another 8 years.. una go old🤣
Abi dem go die of hate... Lolzzzz....

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by REDshouse(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

This election is far from over.

Tinubu may be sworn in, but this election is very far from over.

We await the supreme Court.
which of the supreme Court...is it that of Biafra or that of 🇳🇬 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by PulaPower: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
BabaO2:
Why seun Osewa is allowing Obi's people to be posting seditious stale news on nairaland?
I guess that’s what he wanted..
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by SenatePresdo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
REDshouse:
which of the supreme Court...is it that of Biafra or that of 🇳🇬 Nigeria

I'm not Biafran, maybe you can ask your father.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by REDshouse(m): 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:

I'm not Biafran, maybe you can ask your father.
u mean your father...the Yes Daddy with a timid feminine voice

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Omazik: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
The disgrace theey planned for my daddy is backfiring to their daddy a hundred fold. Touch not my prophet and---------
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by kunleham(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sponsored adverts of calumny by Obi supporters as usual

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by segunoluomoofte(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Everyone is a sinner at some point he was a governor after that so what he won he contested let the man be

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Juniorangel(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please Nairaland beware of this scammer with this number

+234 915 766 0726
and account details

Acess bank
Chidera Elsie chimenka
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Versal: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
How do we say "Tinubu, we warned about PO" in Yoruba
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Demurray: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why are the Obidents so sure of heaven on earth if Obi actually win presidency?

Is Obi not once among the so called "old order"(PDP)?

If Obi could become saint within 8months after defecting to LP, then Tinubu too could possibly forsake his past and ready to make Nigerian great again, therefore there's probability he will perform

Also, if Obidents believe in Obi, then the ASIWAJU supporters also believe in Jaganban

Since the Feb 15th elections have birthed BOLA AHMED TINUBU, then let's all join hand together to support his presidency with high hope and be ready to hold him responsible should he fail to deliver the dividends of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Belleful: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
No case. If they like, let the whole world press report about Tinubu drug case, they will still be the ones to announce his swearing in on may 29.....

2 Likes

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Timmi: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Gucciblog post=122418386]
https://twitter.com/KennedyWandera_/status/1645356045290618885?t=kcu0ol8eu5ku2sEgD2nEQg&s=19
[/quote

A Kenyan journalist, it's in the open and anyone can cut and paste. And that's what is going on. These are copy cat journalist with nothing upstairs to offer.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by MiltonExpress(m): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
May God bring more confusion in there mist Amen!
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Arutan: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/KennedyWandera_/status/1645356045290618885?t=kcu0ol8eu5ku2sEgD2nEQg&s=19

The South Easterners have resorted to this rubbish thereby creating more and more enemies for themselves. Isn’t it obvious to you guys that the whole Yoruba race have rallied round Tinubu as their own having noticed the deep hatred the igbos have for Tinubu right from day one even before Tinubu indicated interest in the Presidency. Every hatred and hostile campaign against Tinubu will be seen by the Yorubas as an attack against them. Leave Tinubu alone. You guys are so pained beyond consolation. Obi isn’t a presidential material for this time. He , Obi only lead a scam campaign to deceive millions of ignorant youths of the S/East extraction. Every attack against Tinubu is an effective act that will surely result in demarketing Obi. You guys have to move on.

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by chikason22(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
abba09:
okay that was then, tinubu has repent. he is a brand new tinubu that is ready serve nigeria
Thiéfnubu has not repented. He's a hard criminal drug kingpin and a mandate thief. Lest I forget, he's a murderer .
That disgrace of a man can't be my president
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by HNICEARTH: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2023
We global now

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Ghengen
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by IfnobeGod20: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2023
REDshouse:

Tinubu don't have to show up in any court .. his Lawers will thrash that out

He will be sworn in on May 29 infant Peter Obi will hang his pictures on walls at his business places come May 29th
Young man, he is not mandated to hang any president portrait in his person business. Meanwhile, it is just a ritual, there is nowhere in the constitution that says any office must bear the portrait of president, governor or anyone.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by IfnobeGod20: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2023
REDshouse:

Tinubu don't have to show up in any court .. his Lawers will thrash that out

He will be sworn in on May 29 infant Peter Obi will hang his pictures on walls at his business places come May 29th
Cool it young man, he is not mandated to hang any president portrait in his personal business. Meanwhile, it is just a ritual, there is nowhere in the constitution that says any office must bear the portrait of president, governor or anyone.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by BENEAMATA: 12:32am On Apr 11, 2023
Aquila99:

If e like make e trend from now till tomorrow or go 2 number 1 in africa. Na Obidients get Twitter, real voters gave us president Jagaban.. ur Cry, Our Wine
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by MeineMutter: 12:53am On Apr 11, 2023
Putindbutt:

🤣 🤣 🤣
Another 8 years of wailing, then it goes back to the North for another 8 years.. una go old🤣

This tribe will di.e from that defeat. They are too emotional and it’s affecting them. That’s why they get heartbroken easily.

By the time the court throws out their messiah’s case now, another round of wailing and propaganda will start. Meanwhile, North will be warming up to get the baton of presidency from South. Descendants of AfghaniEastern Jews would still cry foul then.

They have left you…

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by BENEAMATA: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2023
huptin:

I will give my blood to support any other Yoruba but a criminal? It goes against my philosophy of life!
Abidemi , my first post here since feb.14th , but i've been reading ,observing on here all along , but , urgh , you forced me .
Dude , the documents concerning the drug case , how many page was it according to the sahara report " expose " and who were the two people undercover agents arrested , their names .let your conscience judge you bidemi if you rushed back to research this to give me answers .
Forfeiture without conviction for an indicted " DRUG LORD " ! And the multiple document never mentioned him being a state 's asset in catching a bigger criminal . Truly , the safest place to keep your valuables from a negro is to hide it in a book !
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by correctguy101(m): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2023
This yeye people sef.

Where were all these reports before the elections?

Okay now that he has won, who in this country has the boldness to cancel his inevitable entry into Aso palace?

Chaos infested baastards, looking for a place to create crisis and some eediots will even let them succeed...smh

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by profbana231: 1:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Children of hate and bitterness, anything you like find ....any name you like call Tinubu ,your action is not new to us throughout the 8years of Buhari that was how you ranted , you called him different names you said he doesn't go to school , you said he is dead that he was cloned but the cloned president jail una messiah for good 2years now .....so any file you bring out doesn't disturb Tinubu of being our president.....everybody get shits , even those united state get shits for hand so if you don't like him to be your president go and hug transformer....cos nothing will shake Tinubu don't you know the tribe you ate dragging with now ...Yoruba is no nonsense tribe as it dey pain una , it dey sweet us .....mad people everywhere.........if CNN like let them announce it the more you drag him the more Jagaban popular ..... I can't blame you all your south eastern leaders had brainwashed wash you all ...due to their greediness , they only fight for their pocket left you people in wallow .....

1 Like

Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by huptin(m): 2:32am On Apr 11, 2023
BENEAMATA:
Abidemi , my first post here since feb.14th , but i've been reading ,observing on here all along , but , urgh , you forced me .
Dude , the documents concerning the drug case , how many page was it according to the sahara report " expose " and who were the two people undercover agents arrested , their names .let your conscience judge you bidemi if you rushed back to research this to give me answers .
Forfeiture without conviction for an indicted " DRUG LORD " ! And the multiple document never mentioned him being a state 's asset in catching a bigger criminal . Truly , the safest place to keep your valuables from a negro is to hide it in a book !

You guys always think that by writting big grammar that communicates nothing you can somehow befuddle people!

There was an indictment, there was a forfeiture, what innocent person forfeits $460k? I understand that your level of morality can tolerate and even justify a criminal kin, mine can not and it is that simple.

Elevating someone with a past blighted by opacity and criminal allegations to the presidency cheapens that seat..it gives every criminal a right to also occupy that seat, by the way with money and good lawyers every criminal can justify their crime...that's why Osama Bin Laden had to be killed rather than arrested.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Dozie32(m): 6:14am On Apr 11, 2023
Putindbutt:
Ibos🤣🤣
The next wailing phase is to keep scavenging Twitter for anonymous or sponsored sources.
These Obi diots are fond of saying " you asked Obi to go to court, he is in court and APC are still afraid". Meanwhile, Obi is in court and this allegation is part of his case file yet you won't stop disturbing us about a case that is already before the court, it is either you're making treasonable comments about Tinubu's swearing-in or keep wailing about a case that is subjudice. And when opposition replies you in the language you understand, you would begin to headbutt the wall. The Presidency of Tinubu has come to stay and there is nothing the fasicistic movement of an headless mob can do about it.

I feel your pain grin
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by mywells: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2023
APC president elect BAT would be sworn in on May 29 and rule for 6 months and get sack by CJN,cause the allegations that would be used against during his federal government led APC would not be a thing to write home about,all his shady business would be brought to book by the international body.
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Tchinaidi(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Putindbutt:
Ibos🤣🤣
The next wailing phase is to keep scavenging Twitter for anonymous or sponsored sources.
These Obi diots are fond of saying " you asked Obi to go to court, he is in court and APC are still afraid". Meanwhile, Obi is in court and this allegation is part of his case file yet you won't stop disturbing us about a case that is already before the court, it is either you're making treasonable comments about Tinubu's swearing-in or keep wailing about a case that is subjudice. And when opposition replies you in the language you understand, you would begin to headbutt the wall. The Presidency of Tinubu has come to stay and there is nothing the fasicistic movement of an headless mob can do about it.
You are a Sophisticated slowpoke
Re: Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Arabaincubus: 6:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Putindbutt:
Ibos🤣🤣

You are even quoting the phrase, fascism which your pots and pans Prof Soyinka wrongly used.

APC have ruined Nigeria indeed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.