Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters (1410 Views)

Atiku Attacks Premium Times For Requesting His Academic Records / Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Falsified Tinubu’s Academic Credentials To INEC - Campaign Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
And why wouldn't Tinubu accede in writing to his academic records being released to political opponents? I think by releasing these records to the public, he would shame his opponents and keep their mouth shut forever. What is Tinubu afraid of?

Cc seunmsg madridguy helinues Moh247

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Feintline: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tinubu has lived a ghost life.
Tinubu has lied and lied and lied . His life is filled with lies.
Lies up in lies up in lies and nothing is adding up.
He is scared thst the root foundation lie will be busted.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ask Obama why he sealed his academic and passport records.

Why should I make the job of my opponents easier. If you want to prove that my records are false, I will make sure you run in circles for as long as possible.

What your eye dey find, you will explain well in court

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by Alchemy528: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Abeg I thought this issue have been past nawa oo you people o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by DMerciful(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Tinubu is a fraud and you know it
Mynd44:

Why should I make the job of my opponents easier. If you want to prove that my records are false, I will make sure you run in circles for as long as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by DMerciful(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
Past where? Until the truth comes out, its will not be laid to rest!
Alchemy528:
Abeg I thought this issue have been past nawa oo you people o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by MTNnews: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
The shame Tinubu gave serial contestant from 1993 n his protege is enough disgrace if no be say Obidient are fools.

One man contest election once n won candidate that have contested over 9 times n another that contested twice.

The entire Igbo tribe suppose de salute Tinubu for that feat of not for hate n jealousy.

iSense247:
And why wouldn't Tinubu accede in writing to his academic records being released to political opponents? I think by releasing these records to the public, he would shame his opponents and keep their mouth shut forever. What is Tinubu afraid of?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mynd44:

Bi'ro ba n lo ni ogun odun, ojo kan to ni ooto a ba.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by MTNnews: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
I agree but don't you think you are a foolish human claiming that on NL instead of taking it to the tribunal where it can be of any use or are you another brain dead ipob.

DMerciful:
Tinubu is a fraud and you know it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:

Because you can’t shame the shameless. Only reasonable people with a sense of shame can feel ashamed over anything. You see Atiku and Peter Obi supporters, they’ve been so consumed with hatred that they have lost all ability to reason sensibly and feel ashamed.

Trying to prove anything to them is a complete waste of time. Nothing will make sense to them other than see Tinubu fail. Tinubu will not waste time proving anything to them. They will continue to writhe in pains for the next 8 years.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by DMerciful(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2023
You cannot approbate and reprobate at the same time.

Wait for the tribunal judgment
MTNnews:
I agree but don't you think you are a foolish human claiming that on NL instead of taking it to the tribunal where it can be of any use or are you another brain dead ipob.

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
yarimo:
Even if he print and distribute it to you and the whole of your family, as an hater and illiterate you will still doubt it. So need for TINUBU to waste his time with illiterates
He should print and distribute it first. By doing so at least, he will shame his enemies. But Tinubu can't do that because his life "started" at adulthood. A life completely shrouded in secrecy.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by richidinho(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by yarimo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:
He should print and distribute it first. By doing so at least, he will shame his enemies. But Tinubu can't do that because his life "started" at adulthood. A life completely shrouded in secrecy.
nope it's a waste of time to do that for illiterates

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
seunmsg:

Because you can’t shame the shameless.
You are right sir. It's impossible to shame a drug baron, impostor, kleptomaniac, cultist and rigger politician.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by duro4chang(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:

My answer is this: The school said Tinubu attended the school. People like Omokri and Peroogi made enquires and they all agree he attended the school. What else are you still looking for. You saw the school year album with Timubu's picture. You don't need any other thing again. His academic records belong to him. You cannot go to my school and demand for my academic records without my consent. You may make enquiry if I attended the school or not but for you to ask for my academic records without my consent is not allowed.
Peter obi claimed he attended UNN but failed to submit the certificate for the election purpose, we don't fight him for that. He has his reason.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2023
yarimo:
nope it's a waste of time to do that for illiterates
I'm sure you don't know the meaning of illiterate. If you know it, you won't be misusing it anyhow. Just like your drug baron (Daddy Tinubu), it's possible you also skipped primary and secondary schools.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by chopnaira: 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:

Why did President Trump threaten to sue his University from releasing his grades and records?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Past where? Until the truth comes out, its will not be laid to rest!

Hope you people will not drag the US court when the who thing favors Tinubu, which we believe will favor him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
duro4chang:
My answer is this: The school said Tinubu attended the school. People like Omokri and Peroogi made enquires and they all agree he attended the school. What else are you still looking for. You saw the school year album with Timubu's picture. You don't need any other thing again. His academic records belong to him. You cannot go to my school and demand for my academic records without my consent. You may make enquiry if I attended the school or not but for you to ask for my academic records without my consent is not allowed.
Peter obi claimed he attended UNN but failed to submit the certificate for the election purpose, we don't fight him for that. He has his reason.
Thank you for your response and thank you for not insulting me this time around.

However, it seems you don't get the reason behind the demand for Tinubu's academic records. Atiku wants to know the real Bola A. Tinubu whose the alleged impostor (Bola Ahmed/Adekunle Tinubu) used her documents for admission into US college. The documents Tinubu submitted will throw light to this.

The truth is you can't get into a higher institution anywhere in the world without an O'level result or its equivalent and an admission form among others.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
tolue42:

Hope you people will not drag the US court when the who thing favors Tinubu, which we believe will favor him
You can't say who the judgement will favour when you are not the judge. You don't preemptively say what you have no absolute power on.
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:
Thank you for your response and thank you for not insulting me this time around.

However, it seems you don't get the reason behind the demand for Tinubu's academic records. Atiku wants to know the real Bola A. Tinubu whose the alleged impostor (Bola Ahmed/Adekunle Tinubu) used her documents for admission into US college. The documents Tinubu submitted will throw light to this.

The truth is you can't get into a higher institution anywhere in the world without an O'level result or its equivalent and an admission form among others.

Did you read what FAROOQ A posted today which a page was created for it on nairaland today?? Go and read with open mind, and come back here

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:
You can't say who the judgement will favour when you are not the judge. You don't preemptively say what you have no absolute power on.

Really? Then why don't you caution obideints running up and down across the world with insults. They even got so low insulting insulting Chicago government.

They are the lowest set of human being in Nigeria as at today

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2023
tolue42:

Did you read what FAROOQ A posted today which a page was created for it on nairaland today?? Go and read with open mind, and come back here
Yes I read it. In fact my question above was copied from his last paragraph. You can go back to confirm from the last paragraph of his article. He asked the important question but gave a flimsy answer.

Farouq Kperogi is missing the point. What Atiku wanna see is Tinubu's academic records that would show the primary and secondary school he filled, his gender at admission, what does the A in Bola A. Tinubu stands for, his age etc. Someone who stole identity can use it to attend classes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by iSense247: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
tolue42:

Really? Then why don't you caution obideints running up and down across the world with insults. They even got so low insulting insulting Chicago government.

They are the lowest set of human being in Nigeria as at today
I'm happy your response agree with me that preempting court's decision is not civil and wise. As for the Obidients you are accusing, how do you know that they are Obidients? Don't forget that three parties are challenging Tinubu's illegitimacy. Obi is just one out of three. I wonder why you guys are only obsessed with Obi only.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:
I'm happy your response agree with me that preempting court's decision is not civil and wise. As for the Obidients you are accusing, how do you know that they are Obidients? Don't forget that three parties are challenging Tinubu's illegitimacy. Obi is just one out of three. I wonder why you guys are only obsessed with Obi only.

Don't play on our intelligence, we know people who always insult other people's opinions up and down. They don't reason things logically and they always easily get carried away with just a simple lies online.

A university said " Bola Tinubu the president of Nigeria" graduated from their school, they don't even say only Bola Tinubu, they said president of Nigeria.
Obideints want the university to deny their own alumni because he contested and won an election ( election he can easily win either with WAEC or NECO self). Sowore submitted WAEC, OBI submitted GCE, what is the craze about Tinubus university certificate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by tolue42(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:
Yes I read it. In fact my question above was copied from his last paragraph. You can go back to confirm from the last paragraph of his article. He asked the important question but gave a flimsy answer.

Farouq Kperogi is missing the point. What Atiku wanna see is Tinubu's academic records that would show the primary and secondary school he filled, his gender at admission, what does the A in Bola A. Tinubu stands for, his age etc. Someone who stole identity can use it to attend classes.

Search deep inside your heart, how will you feel when you hear someone is digging your primary school, second school and university results without your permission?? Please sentiment aside, how will you feel? Not even a journalist ohhh, your political opponent.. even in higher institutions in Nigeria, once lecturers paste results, you'll see people starts using biro to design there grades just to cover their grades, how much more a whole career results. We are human too oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by raskymonojendor: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:
You trying to gaslight us grin
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by duro4chang(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2023
iSense247:

The same Tinubu Atiku has been eating and wining with for decades. The same Tinubu Atiku ran to when he was having issue with PDP. The same Tinubu that Atiku teamed with to form APC. If it's today he decided to know him then something us wrong with Atiku.
As per the case in the tribunal, what Atiku is doing can not add it remove anything again to the judgment. He can't go back again to the tribunal and tender anything against Tinubu. Even if the matter goes to the supreme court, he can use it .
Finally, I must let you know that I don't insult people unless I am insulted. I do that in order to follow what the bible says. The bible says, 'Do not answer a fool according to his foolishness so that you will not be like him ' . The next verse says, 'Answer a fool according to his foolishness so that he will not be wise in his own eyes '.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by duro4chang(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
tolue42:

Good answer
Re: Tinubu's Academic Records: One Last Question For Tinubu's Surpporters by wrongnumber: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mynd44:

STOP this falsehood.

Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe.

It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records.

However if there is any reason for anyone to request for it especially if such reasons are founded just as Tinubu himself admitted that there are errors but blamed it on the school clerk...

That is a very good ground for anyone to ask the court allow access to the records.

tolue42:

Farouk posted nonsense.

Atiku is asking for the transcript Tinubu used to gain admittion to CSU and not that he is doubting if Tinubu did graduate or not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omokri To Obidients: Your Crying Won’t Be Ariwoola At Supreme But “Ariwo Mogbe!” / This Was Their Darling Daddy, Front Leader. / Obasanjo Is Truly An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.