Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology (76111 Views)

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Prophet Jeremiah Received By Okorocha, Dbanj In Company Of Mamuzee Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by UbaGwele: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2023
kelvine:
The post doesn't add up.
CAN should focus on more important issues.
Imagine doing a threat to sue a company for an innocent advert and also trying to get christians to boycott taking the product.
Please peak milk is not a Muslim company.

Mehn! You crack me up. But that’s the truth. Me go drink the milk if see. They’re just missing the target. We’ve got issues that need urgent attention not some careless advert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by IfnobeGod20: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2023
kelvine:
The post doesn't add up.
Imagine doing a threat to sue a company for an innocent advert and also trying to get christians to boycott taking the product.
How would the post add up when you lacked simple logic. Please does Jesus bled peak milk or blood? These are two incomparable things. It was wrong to have denigrated a whole religion for marketing sake.
That you don't understand the content of what CAN is driving at that doesn't mean CAN doesn't know what they are saying. I don't think any religion will allow caricature of their belief, even at a critical time like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by PrincewithGod(m): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2023
Satan is always looking for ways to trivialise and commonize the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. But the message is going on and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Advancedman(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/can-accuses-peak-milk-company-of-offensive-advert-demands-apology/

Can of worms don turn to mumuric overnight.
Christian don't drag we know who we are but this can of worms are never christian.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Bfly: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why is CAN feeling Offended about an advert after what Christ tells us?

CAN is becoming too political; they won't even leave national politics alone.

CAN, but why?
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by luluman: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
abbey621:

If the makers of Peak milk suffers backlash or repercussions and are forced out of 9ja or suffers huge loss resulting in higher prices, won't it affect everybody regardless of religion? Common sense is not common, now don't you feel like a donkey? grin grin grin
Nooo, donkeys don't understand what it means to relate crucifixion to a beverage but I do. On the contrary donkeys( just like you) don't know that they should not dabble into other people's faith matters because they don't really understand anything about faith.If WAMCO think you and your people are right they will not tender the apology after CAN protested. Maybe you should look for their headquarters and tell them to withdraw the apology because you buy 50 naira satchet milk.Now, Take this dialogue to your parent and ask them who is the donkey.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by luluman: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Advancedman:

Can of worms don turn to mumuric overnight.
Christian don't drag we know who we are but this can of worms are never christian.
You call them can of worms that are not Christians yet you said "we know who we are". By the words of terrorists we know them.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by abbey621(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
luluman:
Nooo, donkeys don't understand what it means to relate crucifixion to a beverage but I do. On the contrary donkeys( just like you) don't know that they should not dabble into other people's faith matters because they don't really understand anything about faith.If WAMCO think you and your people are right they will not tender the apology after CAN protested. Maybe you should look for their headquarters and tell them to withdraw the apology because you buy 50 naira satchet milk.Now, Take this dialogue to your parent and ask them who is the donkey.

Again you're just arguing with yourself and not making sense, who said anything about right or wrong? You mentioned it is a Christian affair and I just educated you on how it affects everybody. All the other nonsense you wrote I have no business with, seems someone really hurt you in the past, heal soon bro......PEACE!
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Buffalo2(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
CAN made a good move on that.
You can't just ridicule the Christian faith and let it slide like it's nothing.

Next thing CAN needs to take more seriously, and I mean vcery very seriously is to impose a ban on skit makers and comedians from exclaiming the name of Jesus Christ in their skits and comedies; it is inappropriate and very much unacceptable.
Honestly. The more reason I unfollow both Wolii Agba and Woli Arole. Everything Church, everything pastors and CAN and other Christian bodies are doing nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Redstorm(m): 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Liar. No Christian referres to himself as hardcore. You have been exposed

ibinaboonline:
I'm a hardcore Christian and I don't think this ad is offensive. I think it's creative. A preacher can even use a similarly battered tin to demonstrate what Jesus went through for us. Some people just see the bad in everything.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by ejimatic: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/can-accuses-peak-milk-company-of-offensive-advert-demands-apology/
Where is the advert? I have not seen it.I am a Christian but I have never sent CAN to act for me on anything until I am convinced about it. CAN that is in partisan politics unlike Jesus who distanced himself from politics.John 6:15
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Olasty(f): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
yarimo:
The same Christian association of Nigeria CAN that is good at collecting bribe from OBI

Will you keep quiet
Shey naa you help obi go give can the money I want to believe you are a Muslim can that be said about your religion if you will not turn it to jihad
Instead of you to say the truth you are bending your mouth
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Olasty(f): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
APCNig:

Try it nah

And you are very proud of your terrorist religion
Tufiakwa blood thirsty religion
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Olasty(f): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
Please CAN should top all this.
We are not Muslims.
God can fight for himself.

Stop saying rubbish
Our God must be respected and reverend and adore
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by yarimo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
Olasty:

Will you keep quiet
Shey naa you help obi go give can the money I want to believe you are a Muslim can that be said about your religion if you will not turn it to jihad
Instead of you to say the truth you are bending your mouth
grin grin

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Cromagnon: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
kelvine:
The post doesn't add up.
is not innocent. That is how lgbtq start lurks by little until they are forcing devil worship on your children. Easier to shut it down now
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Abelino(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
May God have mercy on your Pathetic ignorant soul
MindHacker9009:

If you have data to watch this official 1:23:11 hour video from those that brought Jesus Christ to Africa, then you will know how unintelligent and unreasonable you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by AroOkigbo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
BnQoyyim:

Mohammed didn't died uselessly on the cross. He didn't died embarrassingly with two thieves.
And where's he now? In hell?
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by AroOkigbo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=gidado14 post=122424864][/quote]
Is being dramatic not better than wasting an innocent life dat you can't create?
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by paduzman: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
AroOkigbo:

If na Mohammed dem use, una for don start to slaughter innocent people. Gosh!
please help me tell him.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by DADYLEED: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Between he who use a Hollywood actor's image and as his personal lord and saviour and I,who is the dumbest
Mamaafrik1:
jyou are as dumb as that paedophile called Mohammed
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by AroOkigbo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lovenorth:

Putin, Biden and Nzelesky are not slaughtering people because they are all Christians. Why do you always fight people that doesn't even know you exist? Muslims are not your mate, your Jesus is a slave to our God.
When did you start acknowledging God? Are you tired of allah?
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by AroOkigbo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
DCONE1:
did they use Jesus ?
Is dead Mohammed an equivalent of living Jesus?
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by AroOkigbo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
DADYLEED:
Are u dumb have you ever seen picture of Mohammed (PBUH) before?
You are the dumb one? The picture you see, is that the picture of Jesus?
Pls continue worshipping your rapist till you grow some brains.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by AroOkigbo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
kelvine:
I am Christian, such posts shouldn't affect our belief or push us into a legal battle

I agree. ..more reasons the head slammers need to learn.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by MindHacker9009(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abelino:
May God have mercy on Abelino Pathetic ignorant soul
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by luluman: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
abbey621:

Again you're just arguing with yourself and not making sense, who said anything about right or wrong? You mentioned it is a Christian affair and I just educated you on how it affects everybody. All the other nonsense you wrote I have no business with, seems someone really hurt you in the past, heal soon bro......PEACE!
Thank God I made my point and it hurts, hence you called it nonsense. Message delivered, hope you've learnt your lessons.
By the way I thought I asked you to query Peak milk management for tendering an apology lets see your worth against CAN's worth. Mumu
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by luluman: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
abbey621:

Don't forget to show our dialogue to the world and ask which is from a donkey. Be honest to show us their answer.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by luluman: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
abbey621:

Even peak management think you are a donkey for trying to spoil their patronage from religion of peace.

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by abbey621(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
luluman:
Even peak management think you are a donkey for trying to spoil their patronage from religion of peace.

Since you no wan peace then my friend you must pieces!

Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by luluman: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
abbey621:

Since you no wan peace then my friend you must pieces!
Now you see your stvpidity abi. If you were an employee of WAMCO you would have been sacked by now. Use your sense next time.
Re: CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
luluman:
My Pope never made the dumb comment, you did.
thats why I told you to shut yo damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.