Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST (26218 Views)

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Lagos State Government Removes Unapproved Street Gates In Lekki / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Racoon(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ezigbo olodo who was rusticated only to developed an app that failed comparing his idiocy with Bill Gates that brought more global inventions that are still being credited to his name till date.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by treatise: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
You're Atheist from the north masquerading as a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by NoFucksToGive: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad

These Yoruba boys will never stop this their behaviour.

Why are you going around impersonating and spamming the forum?

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by mosegifted: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Is he saying yes to the claim that he's not a graduate or what I don't understand
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by HEBEI: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

Bigots everywhere shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by broadman20: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

I've told you before,

Go and bath first, we are perceiving some irritating smell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Namigotalktru: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nobody takes this one seriously aside from your these online people. Nobody has heard of him irl
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Xammie001(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
But if he's supporting Peter Obi,He's WISE

Dey Play

NothingDoMe:
Adamu is on a whole new level of stupid.

Local extremist comparing himself to Bill gates.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by press9jatv: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Clueless religious fanatic Garba Adamu is a clueless drop out, no he speaks from both sides of his mouth. Another ffk in making. Bunch of clueless propagandists

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by jice(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

Your apology is not needed. Go and complete the course by becoming a Moslem like your role model

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by PHIPEX(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Were you rusticated for terrorism or cultism?

You can see his low IQ level all over, who told him Bill Gate was rusticated?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by meum: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
What problem did you solve in the tech space that makes you compare yourself with Jobs & Gates?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Kingpele(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=GOTVee post=122421464] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad[shutup yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by SMEpromote: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lol, find something else to say. You were never an Obi supporter if you suddenly threw your weight behind Muslim-Muslim candidates, who connived with inec to rig the elections in their favour, and your decision is based on a doctored, deep-fake audio that has been debunked by experts as such.

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by blowjohn(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I hate Garba shehu but what is so special about been a graduate .

We the graduate have no evidence to show for going to school. You shouldn't need a certificate to affirm that you actually attend school.

Over supply of graduates is even affecting southern Nigeria, the only way most graduates believe they can stand out is to blow grammar, while working for an illiterate.

You see so called graduates trying to belittle the education of a fellow graduate to feel better about themselves.

Go to the university faculty building ànd see what I am saying, professors hating on each other.

It's better not to even attend school than to attend and be rusticated.
Rustication na serious thing o

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Amah70: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, PIDOMNIGERIA wrote:

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1645332793050660864?s=20

Adamu Garba replied him, comparing himself to Bill Gates.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1645341399947042819?s=20

But Adamu Garba is not denying that he was rusticated from KUST. Story closed.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Maas93: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
HEBEI:

Bigots everywhere shocked shocked shocked
You are a talented bigot
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by GorillaApp(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
I really don't know if you think this stewpi d strategy is working but we all here can see through your charade. Try another tactics

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Sebastine1994(m): 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
blowjohn:

It's better not to even attend school than to attend and be rusticated.
Rustication na serious thing o

It means nothing. At least he is in government and you are not
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by EmeeNaka: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Adamu Garbage with the mark of antichrist in his forehead.
He was expelled for extremism

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by AMI3(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

Are u serious. Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by GorillaApp(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
SMEpromote:
Lol, find something else to say. You were never an Obi supporter if you suddenly threw your weight behind Muslim-Muslim candidates, who connived with inec to rig the elections in their favour, and your decision is based on a doctored, deep-fake audio that has been debunked by experts as such.

Don't answer that guy. He is a Muslim trying to use this strategy. We don know am Tay Tay

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Bigchristo: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, PIDOMNIGERIA wrote:

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1645332793050660864?s=20

Adamu Garba replied him, comparing himself to Bill Gates.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1645341399947042819?s=20
This one is just vomiting 🤮 nonsense, small pikin Dey use himself compare Bill Gates Microsoft world will be around for decades centuries n generations to generations even after he passed away, but this little rascals without achievement will be ranting all over the internet because of one small government appointment una Dey smoke local sh#t too much

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by AMI3(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
meum:
What problem did you solve in the tech space that makes you compare yourself with Jobs & Gates?
Shebi ebi like say na did same man brought one useless apps called Cowrie or cow shit grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Ubdavis(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I hate Garba shehu but what is so special about been a graduate .

We the graduate have no evidence to show for going to school. You shouldn't need a certificate to affirm that you actually attend school.

Over supply of graduates is even affecting southern Nigeria, the only way most graduates believe they can stand out is to blow grammar, while working for an illiterate.

You see so called graduates trying to belittle the education of a fellow graduate to feel better about themselves.

Go to the university faculty building ànd see what I am saying, professors hating on each other.

Going to school and get expelled is different form not going at all.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by SMEpromote: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mr. Mumu Garba comparing himself to Bill Gates & Steve Jobs must be the biggest joke of the season. Both Bill & Jobs were never expelled by their schools for bad behaviour like Garba. They left school voluntarily to focus on running the innovative companies they founded while in school.

And above all, both great founders were ever known to be political jobbers and praise singers for politicians, which seem to be Garba's full time occupation these days.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Kukutenla: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
I say a big amen to your prayers
Even in Egypt, while the Egyptians were suffering the plagues, the Israelites were enjoying
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
before i comment, which of the billgate??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana / Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.