Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST (26220 Views)

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Lagos State Government Removes Unapproved Street Gates In Lekki / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Kukutenla: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
bunnae:
Copying Mr Gates sitting style does not make your story the same Garuba. Can you imagine?
I don't even understand the comparison
Were Jobs and Gates expelled from college?
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by bunnae(f): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
richmond500:
Adamu Shehu is wrong to compare himself to Bill Gates, but Obidients could compare Obi to Jesus Christ.

These people have a brain function problem
And how is this my business? I'm speaking on Adamu Garba and Bill Gates.

Please stay on course. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Kukutenla: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I hate Garba shehu but what is so special about been a graduate .

We the graduate have no evidence to show for going to school. You shouldn't need a certificate to affirm that you actually attend school.

Over supply of graduates is even affecting southern Nigeria, the only way most graduates believe they can stand out is to blow grammar, while working for an illiterate.

You see so called graduates trying to belittle the education of a fellow graduate to feel better about themselves.

Go to the university faculty building Γ nd see what I am saying, professors hating on each other.
If you think so, then sit down in your house. No school wrote a letter begging you to come and study
Better to stay from going to school than to go there and be such a nuisance that you get thrown out

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by chiboycue: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, PIDOMNIGERIA wrote:

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1645332793050660864?s=20

Adamu Garba replied him, comparing himself to Bill Gates.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1645341399947042819?s=20

If Adamu Garba was truly expelled from Kano State University of Technology, then he must have done something bad that lead to his explusion. He cannot compare himself with Bill Gate because Bill Gate was not rusticated from the university. Rather Bill Gate dropped out of Harvard university in order to build Microsoft Company. Meanwhile Harvard University eventually awarded an honorary doctorate to Gates, he never completed his bachelor's degree.

Did Adamu Garba build any company after he was expelled or was he awarded a honorary doctorate after explusion?

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by bunnae(f): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

I think Mr Gates dropped out. He was not expelled like that bad boy Garba. I don't know about Jobs, I will search Google.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Konjiboii: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
So the werey sef no go school, mumu mofucka
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Chucks13: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
Very good response. Obi supporters are so jobless and busy scouting everywhere to find something to talk about, very lazy, no ambition, angry, frustrated, money enter Bush children.

Did Bill Gate graduated, so what is the story here?

Obidient go and look for work stop wasting your life on Internet?
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by richmond500: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
bunnae:

And how is this my business? I'm speaking on Adamu Garba and Bill Gates.

Please stay on course. Thank you!
Did you speak when Obidients compared Obi to Jesus Christ?
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Yusuf7777: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Adamu Garba was expelled following a protest by students against the action of cutting electricity supply for students while it is given to staff quarters, and in fact he was not seen at the scene of the protest.
Academically, he was first class. Spiritually an iman. Socially, the party maker. Politically, he was an exceptional leader. My only regret as a past student unionist of the University was our inability to stop the injustice against them, they were 6 and among the finest we ever had. He has every reason to be proud of what he has achieved in life so far.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by abbey621(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
boringdraw:
Hahahaha this clown think we are all fools like b his followers.

Gate dropped out to pursue an innovation, rustication means you were found unfit to continue the course you were admitted for.

Still the same thing, rustication or expulsion can occur if you fail to meet minimum CGPA, failed to adhere to disciplinary guidelines etc., Gates failed to submit assignments, failed to attend classes and was termed by professors as unserious. He never formally dropped out, he was just unregistered by the university.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by cuteboy2: 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were never rusticated. They dropped out of college willingly to pursue their technology dreams.

There is a big difference between rustication and dropping out by choice. The former is as a punishment for criminal activities, the later doesn't involve crime.

nlfpmod:
Twitter user, PIDOMNIGERIA wrote:

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1645332793050660864?s=20

Adamu Garba replied him, comparing himself to Bill Gates.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1645341399947042819?s=20
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by bunnae(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
richmond500:
Did you speak when Obidients compared Obi to Jesus Christ?
And who are you to ask me such? Do I owe you a reply?

Are we talking about Obidients? Do you know what it means to stay on course?

Is this an Obidients thread? Or do you want to invite some kind of trouble?
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Gdskillful(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by cuteboy2: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by nedu666: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wat a tool. Comparing himself to bill gates and jobs.
Microsoft we know
Apple we know
Who da Bleep is adamu

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by cuteboy2: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Stop spreading lies. Bill Gates dropped out or withdrew from the college to pursue his tech dreams. He was never expelled or rusticated for poor grades. Go and read various biographies written about him.

Adamu Garba was kicked out for horrible grades and perhaps crooked activities.

Don't dress a crook like Adamu Garba in borrowed robes. To rank or compare him to Bill Gates is laughable and ridiculous.

abbey621:

Still the same thing, rustication or expulsion can occur if you fail to meet minimum CGPA, failed to adhere to disciplinary guidelines etc., Gates failed to submit assignments, failed to attend classes and was termed by professors as unserious. He never formally dropped out, he was just unregistered by the university.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by drdeath: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
Ogun kill yr father!
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Ameduedwin: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
useless born again Christian that believe what's fiction, writing Base on political, religious and etichnicities. Nonsense APC claiming Christian.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by fatherjesse(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
Very demented soul, suffering from acute dementia. Apologizing on whose behalf, born against you meant to say, I hope you were paid as much as the fake bishops

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by richmond500: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
bunnae:

And who are you to ask me such? Do I owe you a reply?

Are we talking about Obidients? Do you know what it means to stay on course?

Is this an Obidients thread? Or do you want to invite some kind of trouble?

So Obidient of u.
Instead of answering my question, u will beat round the bush then threaten me.
Typical obidient
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by BABAawoo47: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
are you okay?
Something that isn't verified
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by cuteboy2: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please post the first class grades Adamu Garba got here before his rustication including his CGPA.

Every lie has it's day of reckoning with the truth.

Yusuf7777:
Adamu Garba was expelled following a protest by students against the action of cutting electricity supply for students while it is given to staff quarters, and in fact he was not seen at the scene of the protest.
Academically, he was first class. Spiritually an iman. Socially, the party maker. Politically, he was an exceptional leader. My only regret as a past student unionist of the University was our inability to stop the injustice against them, they were 6 and among the finest we ever had. He has every reason to be proud of what he has achieved in life so far.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by cuteboy2: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Never. They simply abandoned the programme to focus in thier tech dreams.

Don't mind these professional liars and crooks.

Kukutenla:

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by civilserva: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

You are a Christian but you do not know Christ. Christ can never accept and propagate falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by obi58: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
BrightDr:
Excellent response Garba.

Bill Gates dropped out of his own free will. He was not rusticated like Adamu Garba. Note the difference
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Investorozay: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

Mods won't ban you from this born again spamming post
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by OLENS: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
Hold it there, you are not a born again Christian. Stop it. Apologize to your tinubu and not on behalf of the Christians. Don't incure the wrath of God by attesting to what you don't know simly because you have access to keyboard

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
cuteboy2:
Stop spreading lies. Bill Gates dropped out or withdrew from the college to pursue his tech dreams. He was never expelled or rusticated for poor grades. Go and read various biographies written about him.

Adamu Garba was kicked out for horrible grades and perhaps crooked activities.

Don't dress a crook like Adamu Garba in borrowed robes. To rank or compare him to Bill Gates is laughable and ridiculous.

People rarely get expelled from U.S colleges/universities for poor grades, they are either unregistered or submit a formal request to withdraw. My point still stands he never submitted an official withdraw request, he was unregistered by the university.....Feel free to continue embarrassing yourself!
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by bunnae(f): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
richmond500:
So Obidient of u.
Instead of answering my question, u will beat round the bush then threaten me.
Typical obidient
Stop displaying your stupidity here. You don't know me from Adam. The last thing you would ever do is put words in my mouth. Fvck off.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by nedekid: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
shedisavage:
Lol
Liken himself with jobs and gates.
Were they rusticated or expelled?
I thought they left voluntarily to pursue their business?
This adamu was kicked out.
The boy na really Otondo. grin
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Kinzo0917(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
if you are doing this as mockery to Christianity, am so sorry for you .. when Jesus Christ will show you all these your comments on your day of judgment, it will be too late. Spending one million years in hell, is not a guarantee that you will be out from hell. Imagine fire burning you for one billion years and hell is eternity. Plz let be guided by our comments
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by drlucky17: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
you just displayed your dark and confused soul .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR / FG Lifts Suspension On Fuel Supply To Border Communities / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.