Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST (26216 Views)

Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Lagos State Government Removes Unapproved Street Gates In Lekki / MASSOB: Don’t Build Toll Gates In South-East Else We Will Dismantle It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by afbstrategies: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
nlfpmod:
Twitter user, PIDOMNIGERIA wrote:

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1645332793050660864?s=20

Adamu Garba replied him, comparing himself to Bill Gates.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1645341399947042819?s=20
The mumu was expelled but Bill Gate wasn’t. Adamu Garba forgot to put this fact in his mumu pocket. The iidiot doesn’t know the difference between dropout and expulsion. 😡
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Tradman: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
Ur first name has be change to Ode
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Brushstrokes20: 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
AdaMUMU GARBAGE is perpetually high on cow dung grin
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by gfon(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen. sad
it's stale already....you keep flooding the comment section with this trash, get a life abeg
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Bennycollins: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
Obi was not a a christians' candidate, see how you distort facts, a born again Christian my, foot. He was presented by a party of both Muslims and christians.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Bennycollins: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
Obi was not a a christians' candidate, see how you distort facts, a born again Christian my, foot. He was presented by a party of both Muslims and christians.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by sapele914(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
sulakishop:
Wow.!

Funny and clueless Nigerian.

Is Nigeria like America?
Tech guys no they graduate from Bill Gates to Mark Zuckerberg, even same here in Nigeria, Na the mumus they struggle graduate.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Dodo12345: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
Peasants
Oga go chop fess
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by cuteboy2: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Better say what you know. People are routinely dropped from academic programmes in USA if they perform too poorly. Certainly in ivy league schools. They are usually told to withdraw, not rusticated.

abbey621:

People rarely get expelled from U.S colleges/universities for poor grades, they are either unregistered or submit a formal request to withdraw. My point still stands he never submitted an official withdraw request, he was unregistered by the university.....Feel free to continue embarrassing yourself!

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Iamzik: 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

Apologize on behalf of yourself and your family.
Leave Christians out of your stupid apology if indeed your are one

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by chudez0147(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Aboki gates
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by blowjohn(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

It means nothing. At least he is in government and you are not

Na becos na Dem dey rule oga
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by AssCraver: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
grin

Apt response to the Yes Daddy religious fanatical slave master Zombies.

Yes.... it will be an apt response for a dead beat urchiñ like u
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Mexyz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I hate Garba shehu but what is so special about been a graduate .

We the graduate have no evidence to show for going to school. You shouldn't need a certificate to affirm that you actually attend school.

Over supply of graduates is even affecting southern Nigeria, the only way most graduates believe they can stand out is to blow grammar, while working for an illiterate.

You see so called graduates trying to belittle the education of a fellow graduate to feel better about themselves.

Go to the university faculty building ànd see what I am saying, professors hating on each other.
Chairman, please speak for yourself you hear.
If you have no evidence to show for being a graduate, that's on you and whatever you represent, not the same condition with others doing well for themselves as a result of that BSc certificate.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by new2012: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:

it's nice to deny your religion which is Islam, seems you're even ashamed of your religion, may Allah and all the host of Aljana reject you since you've rejected them publicly.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by YesDaddyTill203: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
AssCraver:

Yes.... it will be an apt response for a dead beat urchiñ like u

Hey AssCraver, go and find an ass to lick. Brainwashed Obi idiotic monkey.

1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by AssCraver: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Hey AssCraver, go and find an ass to lick. Brainwashed Obi idiotic monkey.

I don’t lick ass like u tinubu slaves lick his piss infested arse

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by YesDaddyTill203: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
AssCraver:

I don’t lick ass like u tinubu slaves lick his piss infested arse

Go and drink some urine from your IPOB terrorist leader.
Jobless zombie.
Get lost. BYE

1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
cuteboy2:
Better say what you know. People are routinely dropped from academic programmes in USA if they perform too poorly. Certainly in ivy league schools. They are usually told to withdraw, not rusticated.

Please comprehend, go back to my initial comment and read properly, notice the use of the word 'CAN':

rustication or expulsion can occur if you fail to meet minimum CGPA, failed to adhere to [b]disciplinary guidelines [/b]etc.,

Failure to meet minimum CGPA lands you on probation then after a semester if you failed to meet up, you are withdrawn/expelled/rusticated/dismissed or whatever synonym you prefer! Again I repeat, unless you submit a proper notice of withdrawal, the university will exercise its rights using one of the synonyms above so I don't understand your cheeky argument!
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by AssCraver: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless zombie.
Get lost. BYE

Relax! Don’t cry too much my dear bala blu urchiñ

Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Spandau: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

Billiaminu Adamu Garba Door!
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Zorn: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
grin

Imagine the Level of foolishness SMH
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by senatoreze: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=GOTVee post=122421464] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i apologize to Nigerians of other faiths on behalf of we Nigerian Christians for the shameful Yes Daddy phone call allegedly made by Peter Obi. Such doesn't represent the position of we Christians and never again shall we present such a divisive candidate for future elections. Congratulations to President Elect Bola Tinubu, may your reign bring prosperity for we Christians in Jesus name. Amen.

If not as a result of Divine mercy, you would have already been struck dead by thunder for your arrant misrepresentation of Christianity.

You are deceived by your imbecility to the extent that you decided to apologize on behalf of Christians. This is the notoriety of insanity.

Imagine a nobody, a low lifer apologizing for Christians. You should rather apologize to your family.

Christians do not need a prayer from a pretender like you. The Lord Almighty is always by our side no matter what.

We survived and thrived under buharism. Thus, we are unconquerable!
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by shedgoz(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
This Adamu Garba doesn't even understand there is a difference between being a drop out and being rusticated from school.

SMH
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Believeintruth: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
grin

This isnno a sensible response from you.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Exceed15: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
GOTVee:
May d Muslim- Muslim ticket You endorsed happen to you and your children.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by lereinter(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
I thought it's obi only "go and verify" was coined
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by lereinter(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Exceed15:

May d Muslim- Muslim ticket You endorsed happen to you and your children.

You want the buhari osinbajo Muslim Christian to happen to you abi?

🤣
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by lereinter(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless zombie.
Get lost. BYE

Where you see dis ridiculous picture

Wow
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by NothingDoMe: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Xammie001:
But if he's supporting Peter Obi,He's WISE

Dey Play

He's comparing himself to Bill Gates. Not even world renowned Chimamanda can do that and go Scott free. Dey play for sand sand.
Re: Adamu Garba Compares Self To Bill Gates In Response To Being Expelled From KUST by Singlenhappy(f): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
He carries the mark on his forehead. But who knows he may not be a terrorist and an extremist but maybe a mere deadly fanatic!
nlfpmod:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unresolved Issues Delay Formal Announcement Of Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate / Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death In Accra, Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.