Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Final Love(zina) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Final Love(zina) (188 Views)

Zina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Love(zina) by Lokojaman: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hey guys here on nairaland. I know most of u guys are against dating and marrying virgin girls, whom guys claim are so inexperienced, naive and illiterate or not modern in outlook. But then, that's not a problem , how do you guys deal with girls who are so used to sex with multiple partners? These days, even less educated girls in less modern states have what they refer to as final zina, whereby they arrange to have final sexual intercourse in the week of their marriage or just a few days after marriage? These types of rubbish are all too rampant ,because prospective husbands do not care to make sure that their newly married brides are virgins and if they aren't , why they are not. Even the newly married brides or girls themselves are now believing that no body will question them concerning how they played around sexually with all kinds of bad,evil men before marriage. Men pls stop marrying girls who are not chaste, insist on them being virgins before marriage or no marriage or u gonna divorce them immediately after marriage ,whilst claiming a refund of all u spent.

1 Like

Re: Final Love(zina) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
Every Mallam wit hin Kettle.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With An Overbearing Mother Inlaw / Ironically / I Need A Serious Relationship In Abuja Whatsapp Me 08171096446

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.