Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria (25839 Views)

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) / NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Papstudios(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcmbuNwNCP0

Today we went further to give insight into how a camera really works

Enjoy, Pls share
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by KoolBigk(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fiisty:
As we all know that the registration for NYSC BATCH A STREAM 2 will soon commence. What state would you advice those going for their service to choose and why? based on:
1-security
2-opportunities
3-accommodation
4-cost of living
5-experience
6-others........Add yours too

Ekiti state .
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by jimmyvic(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Which part of Anambra you dey see free transport even if you wear 7/7...abeg no dey drop lamba
GUNITGuy:
Anambra state free transportation and so many privileges
Katstina is another great place for service
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by jimmyvic(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wetin do ipob states??
Xkale1996:
avoid ipob states
Come to kano or jigawa state, I live in Kano
Here is my num chat me up 09138548007
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by AmadorSays: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
I don't think there's any best state, they all have their advantages and disadvantages, just pray where ever you're posted to should make sense for you.

Meanwhile as a PCM you can always get yourself the freepod 4 to keep you company in camp as it's got a perfect sound output and you never have to worry about it getting missing with the new find my pods feature it's got.

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Dickcap: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Samba189:
Benue
1. No issue they are free with corpers
2. Few opportunities
3. Accommodation is cheap.
4. Food is very cheap, transportation is not cost and others are moderate
5. You will get experience they are well cultured and free to mingle
6. You will flex at low cost drinks, girls, party etc my service was fun seriously

Believe those bolded at ur own risk. Benue na food baskets of the nation but food cost like mad.
NB: I served in benue state, logo local government to be precise. So I know what I’m saying
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by anthropizzy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I served there and there nothing special. They owed me state allowee

Same here too since amechi tenure.

That money Don go
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by GUNITGuy: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
jimmyvic:
Which part of Anambra you dey see free transport even if you wear 7/7...abeg no dey drop lamba
Anambra is one of the best place to serve ....
Please put ipob aside ....
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by LeyeWrites: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Maobichek:

Good evening, you spoke well but it's not what you think and wrote up here ok.

NYSC headquarters is beside Custom headquarters and FRSC headquarters alll at Wuse Zone four. Last year, some NYSC members were rejected at their PPA because there was no vacancy despite though they had their posting letters.

I'm not talking about accommodation now, here in FCT, most corp members search for PPA. Custom headquarters don't have accommodation for corp members, a friend who served there payed 850k (self-con) at Wuse zone 5. This is not hearsay, National Assembly, EFCC at Wuse 2 and most government offices at the heart of Abj don't have accommodation. Corp members pray that thay would be accepted and not even accommodation.

Most Corp members serving in these places drive; definitely they are from rich and influencial families. PPA's are to provide accommodation according to NYSC but FCT is entirely a different place. Most places you see accommodation for Corp members are in schools; I served in the North East, there was no accommodation, i and other Corp members paid let alone FCT Abj.

If you live in Abj, you won't argue on issue of accommodation here, thank you.
Like I said, the corps members don't know their right or know and refuse to exercise it at the expense of them being rich.

It's already assumed they can sort themselves and that's why the LI and ZI allow them to be treated unfairly.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by LeyeWrites: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
6ixT8:

Do you mean all over the federation. PPA provides accomodation?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by maxiart2(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
1. Akwa Ibom
2. Nasarawa
3. Ogun

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Zeuslord(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Evestar200:
Delta?

Unless you are a Yahoo person, do you know how expensive Delta is with no jobs?

I was wondering if there was another Delta state in Nigeria.Rent alone will wreck that peanut alawee them they pay.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Pmansid222: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Anambra state is actually good grin
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Richdee1(m): 1:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Please can one get a good NGO as PPA in Northern States
I'm thinking of serving as Kaduna, Kano, Kebbi or Jigawa
And which PPA is good for a Social worker??
Would love to start life there with a good NGO

Please drop your ideas
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by biyams(m): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Gombe.... Or plateau state.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by FatherOfJesus: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2023
anthropizzy:

Same here too since amechi tenure.

That money Don go
yes. Since amaechi time as well.

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2023
Zeuslord:

I was wondering if there was another Delta state in Nigeria.Rent alone will wreck that peanut alawee them they pay.
I'm an indigene of Delta
and always advise people who will only survive on allawee not to serve there but they will not hear.

The Oil thing is blocking their sense.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Samba189(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2023
ekanx27:

I served in Benue state, Gboko lga in 2018/2019. Where did you serve in Benue state?

I serve in Mboko LGA too Yandev
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Go to Kaduna or Zamfara
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by alizma: 9:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Shadysen:
you wan make that guy go die with JAZZ?
I said I served there, Why I no die there? In fact, one of my set settled down there and I heard he had built a house there.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Ilaumoh(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2023
DaTruths:

Akwa Ibom doesn't have much opportunities, if at all they have any.
noo every body is jobless including their governor abi
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Ilaumoh(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Shadysen:
hahahaha, you mean osun or ogun is better than IMO? guy you wicked o..... for your info, i am an akwa ibomite.
so Akwa ibom is zoo now to your own senseless sense Abi
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Ilaumoh(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2023
pendusky:
So peolle pay as high as 30k to 50k to get Akwa Ibom Posting...

Because Akwa ibom is great
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2023
alizma:

I said I served there, Why I no die there? In fact, one of my set settled down there and I heard he had built a house there.
Dude, dont advice people to stay in any part of north, its too RISKY!
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Shadysen: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Ilaumoh:
so Akwa ibom is zoo now to your own senseless sense Abi
Dont quote me again since you have no brain to understands me! motherfuvker!
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by ekanx27(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Samba189:

I serve in Mboko LGA too Yandev

Ohhhhh. Well done bro.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Ampresidoo1: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Just come to Jigawa [/quote]

Exactly, feel free to come to new world you will enjoy it. JG////
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Tegabadguy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
Fiisty:
As we all know that the registration for NYSC BATCH A STREAM 2 will soon commence. What state would you advice those going for their service to choose and why? based on:
1-security
2-opportunities
3-accommodation
4-cost of living
5-experience
6-others........Add yours too
lagos
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by jimmyvic(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Comrade na you talk that one but I disagree
GUNITGuy:

Anambra is one of the best place to serve ....
Please put ipob aside ....
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Zeuslord(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2023
Evestar200:
Me that is an indigene of Delta always advise people who will not survive on allawee not to serve there but they will not hear.

The Oil thing is blocking their sense.
I'm in Delta too, Okpanam precisely.
Which part of Delta do you stay?
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2023
Zeuslord:

I'm in Delta too, Okpanam precisely.
Which part of Delta do you stay?
Warri but in Kaduna now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / NYSC Age Limit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.