Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria (27646 Views)

A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos) / NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / NYSC 2023 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Zeuslord(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
Evestar200:
Warri but in Kaduna now
Oh alright,do keep in touch when you are around.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Evestar200(f): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
Zeuslord:

Oh alright,do keep in touch when you are around.
No probs
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by pendusky(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2023
6ixT8:

Pls what is special about the State?
Serene, tourist attraction, investors destination etc

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by VEHINTOLAR: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
ajebuter:
I served in Yauri ,Kebbi state in 2001 and it was my best experience outside Lagos

Very accommodating and detribalised people

Very cheap accommodation

Cheap and nourishing food

Friendly people

Cheap transportation

Excellent security, l swear na spoon l dey take open my padlock Lol

Great employment prospect for anyone who wanted to stay after service

It was not even an issue that majority of us corpers were christians from the south..

We once had a very good Nigeria

Just 2001 ooo

You can say all those beautiful things and many more about Yauri;it was truly a very lovely and cool place to be then. I had a first hand experience of the beauty of that town and the warmness of its people;it's such an amazing town.

If you did your nysc in Yauri in 2001,then we must know each other ! I served in Yauri too in 2002,the immediate set after yours. Did you stay at the Local Government Corpers lodge or was it Abarishi secondary school corpers lodge ? I did my PPA at the then NEPA Undertaking Office,along Abarishi road,Yauri. A lady from your set (2001 set), Aisha Ilevbare equally did her PPA in the same office. Do you remember her ? I think the Z I's name at the time was Mr Kola Ojo.....not really sure about that name though.

Anyway,it's a great feeling to connect with someone who once lived in Yauri,just like I did too,here. I had a nice time in Yauri,I must say. I must tell you however that things have really changed over there;insecurity and all that,you know. I still communicate from time to time with my people who live in Yauri and I'm planning to travel down there this year.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Bhuumhite(f): 3:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Pls,if you know anything about serving in zamfara, I'll appreciate your comments.,security,hospitality, affordability etc esp opportunities for medical - related corpers

1 Like

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by ROYH(m): 4:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Are you sure about this
Samba189:
Benue
1. No issue they are free with corpers
2. Few opportunities
3. Accommodation is cheap.
4. Food is very cheap, transportation is not cost and others are moderate
5. You will get experience they are well cultured and free to mingle
6. You will flex at low cost drinks, girls, party etc my service was fun seriously
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Ganiyu2021: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2023
Pls,if you know anything about serving in ekiti, I'll appreciate your comments.,security,hospitality, affordability etc esp opportunities for medical - related corpers
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2023
Omoh, these bastards put me for one ikaro okaro lga for ondo, heaven an earth nofit carry me go there

This place dey 100kms from Akure

Wtf
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Jking20(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2023
Emola12:
Ondo State is the best especially ilaje side house rent no prob food no problem and you will eat better fresh big fish buh if you are going just go with your generator because Akeredolu don fail us with NEPA light awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi dey will be campaignin with sweet words buh if Dem later enter dey will fail us nah God go punish Dem all

What's Ondo monthly payment for corpers?
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Jking20(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Alawode01:
I really enjoyed my service in ondo state,Akure North via Akure south.what you shouldn't is don't keep late night and you don't travel to unknown area, don't wear uniform anyhow,food very cheap, accomodation fair,show moderate, if you're posted to Akure North dm

What's the payment for NYSC Corp members there?
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by ajebuter(f): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

You can say all those beautiful things and many more about Yauri;it was truly a very lovely and cool place to be then. I had a first hand experience of the beauty of that town and the warmness of its people;it's such an amazing town.

If you did your nysc in Yauri in 2001,then we must know each other ! I served in Yauri too in 2002,the immediate set after yours. Did you stay at the Local Government Corpers lodge or was it Abarishi secondary school corpers lodge ? I did my PPA at the then NEPA Undertaking Office,along Abarishi road,Yauri. A lady from your set (2001 set), Aisha Ilevbare equally did her PPA in the same office. Do you remember her ? I think the Z I's name at the time was Mr Kola Ojo.....not really sure about that name though.

Anyway,it's a great feeling to connect with someone who once lived in Yauri,just like I did too,here. I had a nice time in Yauri,I must say. I must tell you however that things have really changed over there;insecurity and all that,you know. I still communicate from time to time with my people who live in Yauri and I'm planning to travel down there this year.

Yeah, l served in Abarshi secondary school in Yauri and in my set we had me Maryam ( Lagos) Dennis ( Benue) Carolyn ( Akwa lbom) Samson ( Lagos) Friday Atodo ( Kogi) Sunday Akinwunmi ( Ekiti) Kazeem Odebiyi ( Ogun), Wilson lzevbigie ( Edo) Ann Asawanna ( Cross Rivers) , Anwunli Joy ( Delta) Shade Olatundu ( Osun) Adetutu , etc

Geez, l can't imagine l still remember everyone's names
.Yes the Zonal inspector ZI was named Kolawole Ojo the gentleman from Ondo, whom we all bullied , as Lagos pikins Lol

Nice hearing from you bro
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by VEHINTOLAR: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
ajebuter:

Yeah, l served in Abarshi secondary school in Yauri and in my set we had me Maryam ( Lagos) Dennis ( Benue) Carolyn ( Akwa lbom) Samson ( Lagos) Friday Atodo ( Kogi) Sunday Akinwunmi ( Ekiti) Kazeem Odebiyi ( Ogun), Wilson lzevbigie ( Edo) Ann Asawanna ( Cross Rivers) , Anwunli Joy ( Delta) Shade Olatundu ( Osun) Adetutu , etc

Geez, l can't imagine l still remember everyone's names
.Yes the Zonal inspector ZI was named Kolawole Ojo the gentleman from Ondo, whom we all bullied , as Lagos pikins Lol

Nice hearing from you bro

Hmm,It's a small world after all ! Hearing from you,my sister,is so heartwarming. Even though I can't really recall their faces now,but I must say that I'm quite familiar with all those names you mentioned,,especially Anwuni Joy, Kazeem Odebiyi and Ann Asawanna. It is my belief that everyone is doing fine,including you Maryam.

Though it has been a long time,but the beautiful memory of Yauri lingers on. Do have a pleasant week my sister.
Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by ajebuter(f): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Hmm,It's a small world after all ! Hearing from you,my sister,is so heartwarming. Even though I can't really recall their faces now,but I must say that I'm quite familiar with all those names you mentioned,,especially Anwuni Joy, Kazeem Odebiyi and Ann Asawanna. It is my belief that everyone is doing fine,including you Maryam.

Though it has been a long time,but the beautiful memory of Yauri lingers on. Do have a pleasant week my sister.

Yeah, warm hug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria by Bhettie: 11:11am On May 01, 2023
HOT OFFER

FEMALE ROOMMATE NEED IN A FURNISHED MINI FLAT

AT SHOMOLU , Lagos

FEE: 250k
Agency:20k
Total: 270k

Call: 08087979068

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unpaid Corper Sings Asake's Song With His Students To Share His Frustuation (vid / Ortom Hosts Ex-corper, Sekav Isaac, Offers Him Automatic Employment (pics) / SAED (NYSC Skill Training) In Osun State Is The Best (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.