Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai (23934 Views)

Naira: We Won’t Be Your Scapegoat - Supreme Court Tells FG, State Govs / 2023: Govs Take Charge As Uncertainty Hovers Over Osinbajo, Tinubu / Nec To Govs: Take Charge Of Police Tactical Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by IamNat: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2023
achiever12:

The FG should explain how it spends security votes.

Military and police heads will be made to sit up.

Buhari should be made to resign if he can't provide security that APC promised 8 years ago

And all the governors should also explain how they spend security votes, at least the governors are also getting security vote from the FG. And then what happens next, there's no governor in Nigeria today who can boast of spending his own security vote on security alone.

So Buhari who performed way better in terms of security should resign the same way GEJ resigned when he was president and Bokoharam was killing up and down?

You are talking as if you are not leaving in Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by huptin(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2023
tuoyoojo:
One it tempted to believe that the powers that be somehow benefit from all this insecurity

See how many children were kidnapped in zamfara and the world continued like nothing happened

Close to a 100 people killed in benue and the usual verbal condemnation rhetoric was given

Abuja kaduna kidnapping rings have resumed duty and the APC scoundrels are suddenly deaf , mute, and blind

They will one day suffer the hardships they let the poor masses go through

They are waiting for Tinubu to take over so they can pour all the blame on him!
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by nony43(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2023
Impregnable101:
The most truthful journalist in Nigeria. I stopped watching journalist hangout wen i noticed how baised they are since since BAT declared for presidency

They are trying to save their jobs.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Timmi: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2023
socialmediaman:
From Rufai Oseni on Twitter

Source: https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1645408920012222472

Such a myopic mind, so it’s the court that will decide how to stop the insecurity. What an imbecilic thought. The security issue is for all layers of government and citizen to tackle.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by youngreezy(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Interesting!!! Lala, myd44, omerua you read that I guess. Remember I never quoted this guy or talked to him by the time I will hit him hard if you block my account I will take it personal with 3 of you because you can't keep quiet reading what he posted then become action mod when response is giving.
hit me hard,I be nail?lmao you be confam mugu guy...see how you dey masturbate all over for small thing wey I talk....I go talk am again,your mother no deserve to live because she be confam ape, ashawo, infact I spit on your mother....try nonsense make I clear your doubt idiot...
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by achiever12: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2023
IamNat:

And all the governors should also explain how they spend security votes, at least the governors are also getting security vote from the FG. And then what happens next, there's no governor in Nigeria today who can boast of spending his own security vote on security alone.

So Buhari who performed way better in terms of security should resign the same way GEJ resigned when he was president and Bokoharam was killing up and down?

You are talking as if you are not leaving in Nigeria.

Tell us how Buhari performed better in security than Jonathan.

Im waiting
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by IamNat: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2023
achiever12:

Tell us how Buhari performed better in security than Jonathan.

Im waiting

You tell me how GEJ performed better.

I'm waiting.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Psoul(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2023
micellgevity:
This Rufai to s something else. What will governors say the fg has done or has not done. This guy just has a journalistic opportunity. Anyway, not everybody on screen is intelligent.

Start thinking like a reasonable adult or just keep quiet so that we may assume that u are reasonable.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2023
micellgevity:
This Rufai to s something else. What will governors say the fg has done or has not done. This guy just has a journalistic opportunity. Anyway, not everybody on screen is intelligent.

When will bashir Elrufai translate the kidnappings to hausa language ?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Emola12(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Asiwaju is coming. Elo fokan bale
coming to iragbiji abi How the leader of corruption and a leader of boko harram wan take fight corruption and insecurity Mouh nah bet with me nnah go dey beg BUHARI make in come back aswear
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2023
This kind of statement were meant to oil the head of the gullible one's, by and large States governors are part of security setup,it's only the Masses and the journalist which rufai belongs to that will pressure both States and federal govt to protects us and keep the army on their feet
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by KPGGlobal: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2023
socialmediaman:

The more the insecurity

The more the money

Thieves
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by viceddy95(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
micellgevity:
But the guy is more intelligent than you by far,believe me…
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by chelseaboy1985(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Thank you rufai ,God bless you sir

The APC governors claim they love the people, this is the time to show it , let the governors stand up now and challenge the federal government
for not doing is job of securing the people. people die daily in this country and nobody talks about it, it is sad
APC governors are all hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by WhereMyLoud: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
micellgevity:
Just the way you had the opportunity of commenting crap here on NL.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Chucks13: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
youngreezy:
hit me hard,I be nail?lmao you be confam mugu guy...see how you dey masturbate all over for small thing wey I talk....I go talk am again,your mother no deserve to live because she be confam ape, ashawo, infact I spit on your mother....try nonsense make I clear your doubt idiot...

Hahaha pls is their any need to five into mud with pig? Absolutely no need.

One thing is trait of pigs they always want everything around them to enter into dirty mud with them. Go home have a word with those that begat to tell something they never tells you before possibly that might reset your dimwit brain to factory mode.

Now I'm back for you let's dig it on........
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Chucks13: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tunji50:

U want him to support those inhumane politicians to satisfy political selfishness like yours

Give one example of any inhuman politician you know with records and let me give you 10 to 20 political inhuman of obi when he was governor of my state.

I'm waiting.........

Mr Tunji my problem with obi does not started in 2023 election it started way back when this liar bigot called obi was a governor, I never like him and will never like him.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Ttipsy(f): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Take who to court??
Nigeria governors are puppets never understood the power they have

Especially Benue state
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by alezzy13: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
tuoyoojo:
One it tempted to believe that the powers that be somehow benefit from all this insecurity

See how many children were kidnapped in zamfara and the world continued like nothing happened

Close to a 100 people killed in benue and the usual verbal condemnation rhetoric was given

Abuja kaduna kidnapping rings have resumed duty and the APC scoundrels are suddenly deaf , mute, and blind

They will one day suffer the hardships they let the poor masses go through

You mean 400+, and that's official figure.

sad

Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by socialmediaman: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Macmoni:

Insecurity will be the worst under that obi person

Use that predictive talent and turn Nigeria to a developed country, then I’ll believe you

If you can’t, then learn from developed countries who have done it by focusing on real issues like making election results count
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by alezzy13: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
tafabaloo:
Rufai as a citizen can also do that if those leading are observed to be shying away from their responsibilities.

It's easier to castigate and call out governments or individuals on issues we think they are not doing too well, but in reality it's more than what meets the eyes.

What would the courts do actually ?
The Supreme Court would order the bandits or the terrorists to surrender baa ?

Rufai calling out security agencies saddled with securing our lives would have been more apt and constructive, rather than making political speech.

Even if it's to make a strong political statement, at the very least to show they care for the people.

The constitution clearly states welfare and SECURITY being responsibility of the government, and to this end, they have failed woefully. Is it not grounds for court action?

A near genocide in Benue with over 400 lives mindlessly slaughtered, add the sporadic killings in Niger, Kaduna, Zamfara, you could be looking at close to 1000. Yet such stupefying silence from powers that be.

What a collosal tragedy 😢😢☹️
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by olumided: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Emefiele and Buhari should be hold responsible. This Buhari administration is the worst I have experienced since my birth.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by youngreezy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahaha pls is their any need to five into mud with pig? Absolutely no need.

One thing is trait of pigs they always want everything around them to enter into dirty mud with them. Go home have a word with those that begat to tell something they never tells you before possibly that might reset your dimwit brain to factory mode.

Now I'm back for you let's dig it on........
lmao....na this thing be the hit me hard?mtcheeew you be confam goat bro...I even think say you wan call me out maybe make we arrange meeting, make I know ya weight,you dey hear dey talk rubbish....I don talk wetin I wan talk,ya mama no deserve to dey alive for this nonsense wey she born....make everything wey happen unde apc happen to you and ya family...and the church say a loud..............AMEN!!!!!!!!
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by DOM7: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Said this over and over,why would someone take and oath,paid that much as the cheif security of a nation and everything about security is in shambles and people are not making a case out of it? Their right as governors end with sueing federal government because of money?
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by DOM7: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
quote author=micellgevity post=122426495]This Rufai to s something else. What will governors say the fg has done or has not done. This guy just has a journalistic opportunity. Anyway, not everybody on screen is intelligent.[/quote]
You mean it? As the cheif security and sworn an oath to protect lives and property and the failed woefully and you say governors or Nigerian don't have a case? Why the heavy salary and allowances and you are not doing what you are paid for isn't that one a fraud?
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by jaytee01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
micellgevity:

And you are intelligent?
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Chucks13: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
youngreezy:
lmao....na this thing be the hit me hard?mtcheeew you be confam goat bro...I even think say you wan call me out maybe make we arrange meeting, make I know ya weight,you dey hear dey talk rubbish....I don talk wetin I wan talk,ya mama no deserve to dey alive for this nonsense wey she born....make everything wey happen unde apc happen to you and ya family...and the church say a loud..............AMEN!!!!!!!!

Oh hahaha noway a slowpoke will not come to market without dancing naked the way you are doing.

It's so saddened that your parent still keep half goat half monkey and half lizard like you at home as a child.

If you like kill yourself by May 23 Tinubu will be sworn in. Soludo had called you a headless mob that murdered christ and I can remember your obi was called supreme monkey with supreme monkey babies like you.

Pls who let the dog out, biko people in the house should look for chain to chain you down like rabbits dog.
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by jaytee01(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Give one example of any inhuman politician you know with records and let me give you 10 to 20 political inhuman of obi when he was governor of my state.

I'm waiting.........

Mr Tunji my problem with obi does not started in 2023 election it started way back when this liar bigot called obi was a governor, I never like him and will never like him.

See this mkpi......so you just registered this account to come and claim that you are from Anambra and be fighting Obi.

Are you okay?
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by youngreezy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chucks13:

Oh hahaha mo way a slowpoke will not come to market without dancing naked the you are doing.

It's so saddened that your parent still keep half goat half monkey and half lizard like you at home as a child.

If you like kill yourself by May 23 Tinubu will be sworn in. Soludo had called you a headless mob that murdered christ and I can remember your obi was called supreme monkey with supreme monkey babies like you.
*yawns*DRY
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by phemmyfour: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
Asiwaju is coming. Elo fokan bale
Escobar's hands are full already
Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by MasterTeeUSA: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Make I sue US Govt for the Crimes here too
..Rufai is always chasing clout but the guy is dumb as a doorknob.

The Govs sued the Govt on the ground that sufficient time was not given for the Naira redesign. Even US citizens can't sue for exposure to terrorism...abi all those spied upon here...you think they can sue? Dumb dumb and he travels so he knows the reality but he is like a blogger looking for traction.

socialmediaman:

Re: Insecurity Has Started Again Why Can’t State Govs Take FG To Court? - Rufai by Chucks13: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
youngreezy:
*yawns*DRY

Good to yawn ok.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / EFCC Releases Seven NAF Personnel Linked With Internet Fraud / Keke Operators Protest In Owerri As Okorocha Plans To Replace Them With Taxis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.