Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case (37257 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol now they started saying still better.. what a shameless set of people we have in nigeria. Crazy people
We can't be decievied Ipob evil agenda

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

This thread is about the criminal you rigged in to lead you.

Stop trying to divert attentions.
Alhamdulillah the Light prevail over darkness.
Ipob evil agenda failed miserably

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2023
DevilSignature:
we no send u but we are coming after u and ur evil kind
We are getting there
Again your Igbos evil agenda will failed, Like Ujukwu, Kanu and Obi. Light prevails over darkness.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by kcnwaigbo: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Chucks13:
We are waiting for Bolt fact or okada fact or Keke napep fact too.

Either you like it or not Tinubu is the next president or their won't be any election in Nigeria again and no igbo man will ever contest for election in Nigeria again. I had warned you my kinsmen to move on we never did referendum and chose obi to represent the Igbo, 2023 is not going to be the last election life goes on but you refuse so if you think you will stop Tinubu and igbo man will be allow to rule Nigeria then you are mad.

Obi can not destroy our chance because of his greed and power hungry. A word is enough for the wise, the gang up by the SW and The North will be brutal against the SE mark my word. I repeat 'a word is enough for the wise' una eyes go soon clear.

This is what we did during June 12 1993 at the end Yoruba took over the presidency here another mistakes loading and I will say it till eternity the North will forever favour SW and SS because SE was and is never in their agenda at all.
The SW is not with the North, Carry and chest your drug baron alone
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:

Shut up dia n be truthful for once..... Even if they swear in Tinubu, no big deal, but the truth remains that everything about him is chaotic and doubtful. ... At my age 👉 i can't see black and be calling it white🤦‍♂️
Anything and Anyone is Better the Obi the Igbos project against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
Still better than IPOB terrorist that tried to plunge this country in to ethno-religious Civil War.
Thank God he failed miserably.

it's over for tinubu even Buhari will not want to ve part of this internal disgrace and criminality.

how will Nigeria be seen by the world?
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Idiat religious bigot ..what will u say about Ur terrorist Muslim-muslim ticket....
Light prevails over darkness. Alhamdulillah.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by fcbelle72(f): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
Still better than IPOB terrorist that tried to plunge this country in to ethno-religious Civil War.

You are shameless , may all ur sons and daughters end up as drug addicts, And madness will run in your family for supporting
A man who sold drugs for a living
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2023
jaxxy:

it's over for tinubu even Buhari will not want to ve part of this internal disgrace and criminality.

how will Nigeria be seen by the world?
It's over for the religious Bigot since February 25th. Obi wanted to plunge this country into civil war but God pass him and put him to shame

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
grin grin grin

nothing can save tinubu now. it's completely over for him. even Saudi Arabia will deny him.
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:

It's over for the religious Bigot since February 25th. Obi wanted to plunge this country into civil war but God pass him and put him to shame

Datti baba-Ahmed is Peter Obi distinguished Vp a core muslim.

the only religious war is from the same faith doa ticket people
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
fcbelle72:

You are shameless , may all ur sons and daughters end up as drug addicts, And madness will run in your family for supporting
A man who sold drugs for a living
It's over you and your ipob master since Feb 25th anything you ll say is just a wailing.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Robinmido(m): 9:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Oga shut up.
9jii:
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by sterlingD(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Let me ask this question; WHO LET THE DOCS OUT ?
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Geovanni412(m): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2023
loosecanon50:
Tinubu is a real criminal. Chai grin

TInubu was never convicted

He is the Teflon don of Nigerian Politics

Like him or hate him, he is a very smart man

If they had enough evidence to jail him, they would.

You only bargain when there is not enough evidence to prosecute or to catch a bigger fish.

Example :
Karla Homolka, a serial killer involved in the rape and murder of her own sister, Tammy Homolka, plead guilty to manslaughter in Canada and was given only 12 yrs imprisonment in exchange for her giving detailed evidence of the crimes of her husband.

Her husband, Paul Bernardo was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Later on, it was discovered she had more involvement in the crimes but the rule is you can't convict someone twice. -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by tomju2(f): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
A thief better than what? I'm shocked at some comments.
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by todugo(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:
Tinubu vice a sponsor of Fulani bandits and Boko Haram.
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by erospecial: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2023
They should be ready to always welcome president Tinubu to all UN Congresses for the next 8yrs and can't do him any I'll neither can they help Nigeria anyway!
Tinubu is presidential of Nigeria and presently living in Europe without any pim!

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by barkays001: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Is Tinubu convicted or fingerprinted for the drug dealing case in the US as Benjamin Uba, one of Peter Obi's allies in 1993, was? Tinubu was just a victim of circumstances and that was the reason USA did not jail him. There is no amount of money that can replace a sentence in the USA. I don't know if you have seen or heard of anyone freed after relinquishing property before. As far as I know, anyone found guilty of a drug dealing offense in the USA will be jailed and still have their property seseized. Tinubu has never been convicted nor fingerprinted for the crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:

We can't be decievied Ipob evil agenda

No be only ipob agenda u r clearly deceiving urself
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2023
onuman:

This is Nigeria where ethno-religious bigotry blinds even the president, talk less, Court judges.
If not ethno-religious bigotry, what else could influence some Nigerians to support any renewal of the tenure of a political party, APC, which within 8 years dug Nigeria into the deep hole as a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth, one of the most indebted countries in Africa and one of the most terrorised countries in the world?
Tinubu supporters boasted all over the place before the last election that Tinubu influenced the appointments of many of the upper Court judges of today.
He who paid for the piper dictates the tune.
Bottomline, a Judge who is deeply controlled by ethnic or religious bigotry will go every length to defend Tinubu's so-called victory. Of course, that's the only hope for Tinubu for now.

I absolutely agree on the bolded. The bane of the country is ethno-religious bigotry. There's no other country I know that someone like BAT with a lot of baggages and poor performance of his party in the last eight years will succeed but again major part of the blame lies with Mahmoud Yakubu.

Yes he might have influence over the judges that's the reason why the foreign media have to put the torchlight on his precedence. That's also the reason I said the people doing that knows what they are doing. There might still be some judges that will go ahead and be sentimental but I know his drug-related case been on foreign media will reduce the proclivity for a judge to be agreed to be bought because the reputation won't easily wear off as if BAT go ahead with the mandate for 8 years

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by frankson1(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2023
shortgun:
It's over for the criminal drug baron.

You should ask yourself why Tinubu didn't serve jail term.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2023
tomju2:

A thief better than what? I'm shocked at some comments.
Religious bigot that wanted to plunge this country into civil war

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by frankson1(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2023
barkays001:
Is Tinubu convicted or fingerprinted for the drug dealing case in the US as Benjamin Uba, one of Peter Obi's allies in 1993, was? Tinubu was just a victim of circumstances and that was the reason USA did not jail him. There is no amount of money that can replace a sentence in the USA. I don't know if you have seen or heard of anyone freed after relinquishing property before. As far as I know, anyone found guilty of a drug dealing offense in the USA will be jailed and still have their property seseized. Tinubu has never been convicted nor fingerprinted for the crime.

A few minutes of reasoning is what they lack.

Even if Tinubu had entered a plea deal, he would have still serve jail term.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by WhisperedNoise: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Draslo:

Shut up you ignoramus. Where here was it stated that he was a drug baron? Did Peter Obi not also set up shell accounts to launder money in Pandora investigations? Is there any Nigerian politician that can come out and say they've never laundered embezzled money? What the whole world is shouting at Tinubu for, both Atiku and Obi are guilty for as well. Maybe only Sowore is innocent of this in all the presidential aspirants because he's never held public office.
Yen yen yen.
Yada, Yada, yada.

Please get out of my line of sight.
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by seunayantokun(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Not new. The information is already everywhere. I saw this as far back as 2003.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2023
9jii:

Light prevails over darkness. Alhamdulillah.

Hallelujah .. Christianity is the light. .
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by fredylee: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Geovanni412:

TInubu was never convicted

He is the Teflon don of Nigerian Politics

Like him or hate him, he is a very smart man

If they had enough evidence to jail him, they would.

You only bargain when there is not enough evidence to prosecute or to catch a bigger fish.

Example :
Karla Homolka, a serial killer involved in the rape and murder of her own sister, Tammy Homolka, plead guilty to manslaughter in Canada and was given only 12 yrs imprisonment in exchange for her giving detailed evidence of the crimes of her husband.

Her husband, Paul Bernardo was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Later on, it was discovered she had more involvement in the crimes but the rule is you can't convict someone twice. -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karla_Homolka

So, are you saying that Jagaban is guilty, but not convicted?
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by occfx: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2023
shortgun:
It's over for the criminal drug baron.

The drug baron will finally go to prison. 5 crimes against humanity... And he want to president
Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by Draslo(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Yen yen yen.
Yada, Yada, yada.

Please get out of my line of sight.
See your life, you got nothing to say. I don't blame you though.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by rajiedreez: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2023
But these things no go stop swearing him in on 29th of May na

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case by 9jii(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Hallelujah .. Christianity is the light. .

No be by mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.