Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage (3904 Views)

My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by Rokiat(f): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Some mothers can be very toxic, some
Of them don’t want their sons to love their wives more than their own husband love them. That is why to avoid stories that touches the heart in laws should live separately.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by frozen70(f): 3:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Nataliace:
I have been married for five years and my marriage yielded two beautiful kids.

We were living peacefully with my husband untill last year did things started turning strange.

My mother-in-law came to spend the Christmas holiday with us and since then she hasn't left. This year my sister-in-law came and this is where everything became worse.

They always lie to my husband and say unprintable things about me. This made my husband to start treating me badly. I tried to let him remember how we lived prior to their coming but he wouldn't listen to me. Life is becoming unbearable for me. I don't want what will destroy my marriage.

I just want to get my marriage back on track and win my husband's love and care towards me.

For them to Move into your home is not really the best especially now that the economy is tough

Assuming your husband can afford to feed them with out asking you for a penny, let him be providing the foods and toiletries, let them lavish it and he will now feel the pains and cost of keeping them

Just be watching the movie

But if you are the one feeding them, let him know that you are feeling the weight of spending on them and it's affecting you already
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by Notorioustroll: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

undecided
Lame
Is your surname
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by Notorioustroll: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

undecided
He's confused grin
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by VictorMessi1: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2023
wisdomkid:

Singlehandedly, the worst advice on Nairaland in the 2nd quarter of 2023.
The worst mention on nairaland in the 1st quarter of 2023.
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by VictorMessi1: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Just disregard the guy jare. He's a nuisance seeking for attention. He'll be fine, eventually.

PS: I'm sure he's a pimple faced teenager.
No. He will disregard the words that echoes madness just like the one you are releasing from the pit you call mouth.
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by Despacito1: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Nataliace:
I have been married for five years and my marriage yielded two beautiful kids.

We were living peacefully with my husband untill last year did things started turning strange.

My mother-in-law came to spend the Christmas holiday with us and since then she hasn't left. This year my sister-in-law came and this is where everything became worse.

They always lie to my husband and say unprintable things about me. This made my husband to start treating me badly. I tried to let him remember how we lived prior to their coming but he wouldn't listen to me. Life is becoming unbearable for me. I don't want what will destroy my marriage.

I just want to get my marriage back on track and win my husband's love and care towards me.
Tell us the truth, what have you been doing they discovered that started causing issues in your family? Maybe you've been running some wired package, due to your husband might probably be busy with work and won't have time to discover, his sister and mother now did when they came? This people will spy you cos they have noting doing only chop and watch Tele. For your husband to agree with them just like that, Check yourself well.
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by being(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
You this juvenile, jobless child!
VictorMessi1:
No. He will disregard the words that echoes madness just like the one you are releasing from the pit you call mouth.
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by Kobojunkiee: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nataliace, please learn from this other poster's mistake so you do not end up where she is today in her marriage. https://www.nairaland.com/7264067/should-woman-door-mat-inlaws
Re: I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage by jaszplus12(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
jaeyking:
Normally I can't allow my mother and sister to stay with me.

They can visit and leave
But stay it's a big NO
Where two or three women are gathered.... There disharmony will dwell also!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminists: If Your Children Don't Want To Submit To You... / BEDFRAME, GENERATORS, SOFA, ARMCHAIRS, INVERTER AC, MIRRORS HOME ACCESSORIES NEW / Alice Guo Biography: Age, Education, Nationality, Husband, Parents, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.