Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa (2043 Views)

Onyeama: I Wasn’t Suspended For Refusing To Lead Campaign Against Obi To US / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by kiyosaki1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
UberFacts, a reputable fact-promoting platform, says it did not receive any form of incentive to share Nigeria’s president-elect’s legal woes from narcotics trafficking with the U.S. authorities three decades ago.

“And no I wasn’t paid to post that, in cash, kernel or otherwise,” UberFacts stated in a tweet Wednesday evening attaching documents detailing Mr Tinubu’s $460,000 forfeiture of illicit revenue from cocaine deals to the American government.

“For clarification, the source was United States Court documents which are public records and available in their entirety here,” the platform added in the Twitter thread.

The tweet was in response to trolls and Mr Tinubu’s supporters who had viciously attacked the platform and accused it of being a propaganda account that panders to the highest bidder.

At midnight Monday, UberFacts tweeted that “Bola Ahmed Tinubu surrendered $460,000 to the US government after a Chicago court found the income came from heroin trafficking” in 1993.

To buttress its revelation, the platform reshared an article by Peoples Gazette detailing how a U.S. court released certified true copies of Mr Tinubu’s drug dealing and money-laundering encounter.

Mr Tinubu’s supporters, who call themselves ‘Batists,’ incensed by the circulation of their principal’s legal battles, have since claimed UberFacts, with a global audience of 13.5 million followers, was paid to disparage the president-elect. They did not, however, contest the content of the documents.

https://gazettengr.com/i-wasnt-paid-to-post-bola-tinubus-drug-affair-to-global-audience-uberfacts/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
We are wailers we agree ..
Our voices will continue to echo ...

4 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Racoon(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
Drug case that have been an open secret more than 20 years ago. The drug baron is a confirmed criminal all his life.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by lhordspy: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Lol. No need to shaleye ; we all know how these things work. Even a 2years old kid can smell the 'Pay me - i publish' transactions taking place.

Because all of a sudden. UberFact that post random unimportant things suddenly decides to tweet Politics and US crime.

A Page that posts random stuffs about dolphins, dogs, ants, cartons, cartoons, balloons, how-to-drink-water, how-to-cure stuffy nose, orgasm and bunch of other unimportant pass-talks and life-hack; suddenly found a new interest in Nigeria's politics . shocked cry grin

Also DailyLoud a Hip-Hop page decided to post same message, few minutes aparts. They all suddenly found intetest in DrugCrimes and Nigeria politics. At same time ! Waow.

It is no more Tinubu cant be the president because he rigged. It is now; he cant be president because he was a druglord.

What a balablu ! . Igbos sucks at propaganda. They cant get B!afra, they still cant execute a propaganda convincingly.
what can they do correctly in life?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by SpatialKing(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wow

A drug lord as president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by MrColdsweat: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Note: They did not, however, contest the content of the documents.

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Akaegwu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
“Instead of facing the actual issue, i.e. "the APC is a violent, racist, authoritarian entity that uses money and violence to distort democracy, and the Obidient movement is a direct pushback to that, a strawman is invoked" – ‘The new kids on the block don’t tolerate disagreement.’

"First of all, this Strawman is completely false – it was in fact the APC that deployed physical violence against those who wouldn’t vote for it." “Despite winning millions of votes, there is NOT ONE recorded incident of electoral violence attributed to the Labour Party."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Tntsi: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu boys are boiling on all corners.
Druggie is now global.

If tinubu says it's a lie , let him sue.
If the drugs baron records being put out is false, tinubu should come out boldly and say and sue.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by SadiqBabaSani: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Apc need to up their propaganda budget.

The many controversies surrounding BAT will not just fizzle out suddenly

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by toneroforever(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
So this their small nyash wey we open on a global stage dey pepper dem like this....
For this reason only,my day has been made.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu should be arrested with immediate effect..
Alongside wOle Soyinka his cohort and partner in crime.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Tinubuderanged: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
How can a country like Nigeria have a drug dealer as their president?

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by PureMe01: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2023
lhordspy:
Lol. No need to shaleye ; we all know how these things work. Even a 2years old kid can smell the 'Pay me - i publish' transactions taking place.

Because all of a sudden. UberFact that post random unimportant things suddenly decides to tweet Politics and US crime.

A Page that posts random stuffs about dophins, dogs, ants, carttons, how-to-drink-water, how-to-cure stuffy nose, orgasm and bunch of other unimportant pass-talks and life-hack; suddenly found a new interest in Nigeria's politics . shocked cry grin

Also DailyLoud a Hip-Hop page decided to post same message, few minutes aparts. They all suddenly found intetest in DrugCrimes and Nigeria politics. At same time ! Waow.

It is no more Tinubu cant be the president because he rigged. It is now; he cant be president because he was a druglord.

What a balablu ! . Igbos sucks at propaganda. They cant get B!afra, they still cant execute a propaganda convincingly.

Consolations are welcome

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Raskimonojendor: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2023
Racoon:
Drug case that have been an open secret more than 20 years ago. The drug baron is a confirmed criminal all his life.
But Obidients are currently masturbating all over the news like they just discovered gold. PDP ran along with this same information almost all through last year during their campaign. Sotey Bloomberg carry the news and not this online blogs. It all came to zero. Anyway, some people enjoy Labouring in vain🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Raskimonojendor: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2023
lhordspy:

A Page that posts random stuffs about dophins, dogs, ants, carttons, how-to-drink-water, how-to-cure stuffy nose, orgasm and bunch of other unimportant pass-talks and life-hack; suddenly found a new interest in Nigeria's politics . shocked cry grin

grin grin grin grin

We call them andrew liver salt for for a good reason

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by bhella10: 12:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Chimamanda Adichie’s letter, pleading with U.S. President Joe Biden not to recognise Nigeria’s February presidential election because the candidate she supported did not win, was sent to the wrong address.

~ Mahmud Jega

😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by xtivin(m): 12:32am On Apr 11, 2023
lhordspy:

U have not said anything about the message, just attacking the messanger

3 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Gadafii: 5:12am On Apr 11, 2023
We know who pay fake bishops, mr yakubu etc

Somethings that’s general knowledge, no one needs to pay Anyone to post such

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Danisaint112(m): 5:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu shame dey shame me. cheesy

His past and present life is making his supporters look more stupid and heartless for supporting him and his election bid even more impossible to happen.

Tinubu Supporters right now grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by opamoses1: 5:18am On Apr 11, 2023
Who cares. It doesn't in anyway affect the swearing in in about 6 weeks from now.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by blackpanda: 5:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Racoon:

Ok but we love him like that grin

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Penguin2: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2023
lhordspy:

A Page that posts random stuffs about dolphins, dogs, ants, cartons, cartoons, balloons, how-to-drink-water, how-to-cure stuffy nose, orgasm and bunch of other unimportant pass-talks and life-hack; suddenly found a new interest in Nigeria's politics . shocked cry grin

Lol!

I thought you would have at least made an attempt at defending Tinubu’s drug dealing past like you defended his “Bala blu” blabbing.

So, for you, your angst with UberFacts and Daily Loud is not because what they posted about Tinubu is not true but because you think they deviated from their niche to post them.

Well, UberFacts did post about Buhari being a former dictator in 2021 which some of your goons are even using against the platform. So, you see, they post facts irrespective of the niche - animals, politics, religion, etc.

Shebi you guys were masturbating on a fake audio? This is to tell you that 2 can play the game.

The only difference is that while you people engage in lying peddling as propaganda, we propagate facts.

Nigeria shall be free!

A drug lord will never be our president.

2 Likes

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Penguin2: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2023
blackpanda:

Ok but we love him like that grin

Then ask Buhari to release all those serving jail times for drug related offenses.

It would amount to equivocation for Buhari and Nigerian government to be supporting a drug dealer into power while holding others in prison.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:31am On Apr 11, 2023
lhordspy:

This publication and international embarrassment really pain you well well. Go and drink agbo to calm your neive down.
Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by KwuoteYourFada: 5:35am On Apr 11, 2023
lhordspy:

Pains grin cheesy

Uberfact is reputable media

Cry more

They presented reputable facts cool cool
Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by blackpanda: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Penguin2:

Then ask Buhari to release all those serving jail times for drug related offenses.

It would amount to equivocation for Buhari and Nigerian government to be supporting a drug dealer into power while holding others in prison.

Your business dear
Sai Tinubu 2031 grin
Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by MikoB: 6:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Alll the noise about Tinubu will surely go down by the the time he is sworn in on my may 29,i don't know why most people now, don't think uprightly any longer, it was obvious Tinubu was going to win, immediately pdp got divided with Obi and kwankwaso leaving also there was a G5 faction as well, those of you hating Tinubu better start planning for another election with real strategy not all these propangada and defamation of name, I am not a fan of Tinubu but I don't hate him either, but from the beginning I realised there were only two ways to stop Tinubu and they were 1)God and the 2)was Buhari but Buhari decided to look other way during the primary...
Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by Dialpad: 6:36am On Apr 11, 2023
How will wailers wail after the swearing in of Asiwaju on May 29th?

I bet there will be another form of wailing for them.

1 Like

Re: I Wasn’t Paid To Post Bola Tinubu’s Drug Affair To Global Audience: Uberfa by DeTribalisedCit: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2023
lhordspy:

..all of a sudden. UberFact that post random unimportant things suddenly decides to tweet Politics and US crime

Do you mean they suddenly decided in 2021 or you just noticed Uberfacts yesterday? 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Emefiele Holding Here As He Appeared In Court Today (picture) / Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose / Anambra Lawmakers Ride Keke, Governor's Girlfriends,others Cruise In Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.