Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose (2030 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve? / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Emefiele did not remember the Bible when he , together with Buhari , plundered our resources and destroyed the economy.

Through the CBN's balance sheet just released, it is now clear that Buhari , through the CBN ,took secret loans from international organisations like JP Morgan , Goldman Sachs, FX Forwards etc. I am talking of secret loans up to 15 billion dollars.

Secret in the sense that the national assembly was not even aware of it and therefore , after the loans were received , there was no appropriation. Buhari , Emefiele and their thieving band just kept spending and plundering.

Buhari took those secret loans and used our foreign reserves (built by past governments) as collateral.

This is in addition to other humongous loans that he took , with the approval of the 'o yes' national assembly, from world bank ,IMF , ADB and other international financial institutions. He also took loans from countries like China, France,India , Japan and Germany.

Buhari took more loans in 8 years than all the loans , when added together, taken by past governments of Nigeria since our independence in 1960. Let that sink. He took more loans in 8 years than what we took in our first 55 years as a country.

And yet that was not enough for Buhari and Emefiele.

It has now emerged that Emefiele printed 23 trillion Naira for Buhari to spend without any appropriation or oversight by the national assembly. This is what has made the value of the Naira to tank.

Go and read the CBN report just published and you will weep for what Buhari did to Nigeria. The man is worse than Abacha. Compared to Buhari, Janathan is an angel.

I hope that those who voted him because "Osinbajo will handle the economy" can now clap for themselves.
Credit: Barr. Aniefiok Udoabasi.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
No link? Propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by BOSSkesh(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmm are you sure
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by BOSSkesh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
That is why emefiele must remain in dss custody with his brother lamidi Kanu
He must explain where the money went to and how he funded ipob

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
WildChild00:
No link? Propaganda
You may wish to visit cbn website.
www.cbn.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Hmmm are you sure
Why not visit cbn official website.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by Wodu89: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
There goes your savior Buharideens
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by Validated: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Who be this one again? These Agbadorians are just a bunch of illiterates.

So, CBN would not be getting NASS approval for loans from bilateral financial entities? Do you know anything about the CBN Act?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by CodeTemplar: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lol. He subtly told us now when he said we spent our way out of recession.

Too bad we escaped negative growth(recession) and landed in debt, tax, inflation, corruption and more. General Dogo n Daura did his worse-best. Lol
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
bnovative:

You may wish to visit cbn website.
www.cbn.gov.ng

Put the link here not me going to help you look for the link on CBN website grin
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by Solsix(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
The same people who voted buharis, voted tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Hmmm are you sure

It's their usual propaganda, he is now directing us to CBN website grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
WildChild00:

Put the link here not me going to help you look for the link on CBN website grin
Ok
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by worksmart(m): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Why would Buhari or Emefiele take a secret loan?

What reputable bank would agree to keeping their loan secret.

This is Bola the virus's latest looting strategy!

This is why he has the CBN governor imprisoned so that he could cook the accounts and claim that there was a secret loan.

Bola na real virus!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
worksmart:
Why would Buhari or Emefiele take a secret loan?

What reputable bank would agree to keeping their loan secret.

This is Bola the virus's latest looting strategy!

This is why he has the CBN governor imprisoned so that he could cook the accounts and claim that there was a secret loan.

Bola na real virus!
https://www.cbn.gov.ng/documents/reports.asp
It's their annual report.
You may wish to read it
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
WildChild00:

If you can't read it don't blame me.
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
bnovative:

If you can't read it don't blame me.

Lol grin grin

But on the link, there is no where it is written, that is why I said it's propaganda
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by Alchemy528: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Crime
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by DeepThroater: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
bnovative:
Emefiele did not remember the Bible when he , together with Buhari , plundered our resources and destroyed the economy.

Through the CBN's balance sheet just released, it is now clear that Buhari , through the CBN ,took secret loans from international organisations like JP Morgan , Goldman Sachs, FX Forwards etc. I am talking of secret loans up to 15 billion dollars.

Secret in the sense that the national assembly was not even aware of it and therefore , after the loans were received , there was no appropriation. Buhari , Emefiele and their thieving band just kept spending and plundering.

Buhari took those secret loans and used our foreign reserves (built by past governments) as collateral.

This is in addition to other humongous loans that he took , with the approval of the 'o yes' national assembly, from world bank ,IMF , ADB and other international financial institutions. He also took loans from countries like China, France,India , Japan and Germany.

Buhari took more loans in 8 years than all the loans , when added together, taken by past governments of Nigeria since our independence in 1960. Let that sink. He took more loans in 8 years than what we took in our first 55 years as a country.

It has now emerged that Emefiele printed 23 trillion Naira for Buhari to spend without any appropriation or oversight by the national assembly. This is what has made the value of the Naira to tank.

Go and read the CBN report just published and you will weep for what Buhari did to Nigeria. The man is worse than Abacha. Compared to Buhari, Janathan is an angel.

I hope that those who voted him because "Osinbajo will handle the economy" can now clap for themselves.

This is just the tip.

Buhari's govt looted Nigeria dry.

When I was warning them about Buhari being a Jewish bankster puppet sent to enslave us to Jewish banksters they called me a conspiracy nut case.

If not for Tinubu trying to cover for Buhari we would have known the extent of the thieving carried out by Buhari and his band of bandits .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
WildChild00:

Lol grin grin

But on the link, there is no where it is written, that is why I said it's propaganda
Sorry I can't help you read the 2022 annual report but it's there.
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
bnovative:

Sorry I can't help you read the 2022 annual report but it's there.

If it's there snap it, and attack it like a picture, this is just another propaganda
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by seunmsg(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
In simple terms, the $30billion reserve as at the end of last year was actually $17billion as the $13billion balance was actually a secret loan meant to beef up the reserve so as to be able to defend the Naira at the fixed exchange rate.

One thing is clear though, we can’t continue to fix the exchange rate. We just don’t have the foreign exchange to keep defending the Naira. The Naira must find its level going forward except we can find a way to earn more forex or spend less forex.

Again, this is another reason why we can’t return to the subsidy regime. In fact, Nigeria might collapse economically in the next 8 years if the reforms introduce by Tinubu are not fully implemented.

I really pity Tinubu and other policy makers who have to deal with this mess. It’s going to be a very rough and tough ride going forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by worksmart(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yes I am saying that Bola the virus cooked the accounts.
There is no motive for Emefiele to get a secret loan. CBN do not even have the power to seek a loan. The Executive gets loans and deposits it at CBN.
bnovative:

It's their annual report.
You may wish to read it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by bnovative(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
WildChild00:

If it's there snap it, and attack it like a picture, this is just another propaganda
OK.
Wait for me.
Or can you lend me your camera?
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
bnovative:

OK.
Wait for me.
Or can you lend me your camera?

You are funny, download one from the internet, it's free
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by BoldBrainz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
WildChild00:

Na soldiers dey run the Cbn website wey you dey fear to go check am?
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Na soldiers dey run the Cbn website wey you dey fear to go check am?

Snap the said page and put it here
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by adebayo987: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
A plate of food (garri and soup) in my area in 2014 was ₦100, with extra garri and soup was ₦150, today a plate of same food is ₦800 and with extra is ₦1050... Ormo, Buhari finished us! But the man wasn't in control of which his wife confessed it.
bnovative:

Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by BoldBrainz(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
seunmsg:
In simple terms, the $30billion reserve as at the end of last year was actually $17billion as the $13billion balance was actually a secret loan meant to beef up the reserve so as to be able to defend the Naira at the fixed exchange rate.

One thing is clear though, we can’t continue to fix the exchange rate. We just don’t have the foreign exchange to keep defending the Naira. The Naira must find its level going forward except we can find a way to earn more forex or spend less forex.

Again, this is another reason why we can’t return to the subsidy regime. In fact, Nigeria might collapse economically in the next 8 years if the reforms introduce by Tinubu are not fully implemented.

I really pity Tinubu and other policy makers who have to deal with this mess. It’s going to be a very rough and tough ride going forward.

Glad you finally admit that Buhari was indeed a mess. Funny how the same you and your ilks who voted and defended the Daura cattle rearer, are at it again with this thieving Iragbiji charlatan.
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by nabiz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
BOSSkesh:
That is why emefiele must remain in dss custody with his brother lamidi Kanu
He must explain where the money went to and how he funded ipob
and u are not saying anything about buhari, coward
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by BoldBrainz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
WildChild00:

Snap the said page and put it here

Your own phone don spoil?
Re: Buhari Emefiele's $15billion Secret Loans Expose by WildChild00(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Your own phone don spoil?

Propaganda as usual with no proof but some CBN website

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Obasanjo's Tenure: A Complete Failure? / Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Burial Plan / One Thing I Like About Nigerian Politicians. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.