Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. (5264 Views)

Biden Trash Chimamanda Letter / Obidient Twitter User Reveals How Many People Have Read Chimamanda's Letter To B / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2023
Obi is my HERO🔅
@ETM_Republic
Breaking News: over 10 billion people have read Chimamanda letter to President Biden…

The world eyes on Nigeria right now📌

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2023
Even though the world population right now is only 8 billion.

Obviously, 8 billion people all over the world no get better tin to do but to lament over some rubbish scribbles by some biafra woman..

Una no dey rate una self I swear.. grin grin

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Obviously, 8 billion people all over the world no get better tin to do but to lament over some rubbish scribbles by some biafra woman..

Your moniker should be 'Paindealer'. I think you're so much in pains.. grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by naijapikin2(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
I am a supporter of obi, but these stats are overrated. Haba mana

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Scream(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
plaindealer:

Obviously, 8 billion people all over the world no get better tin to do but to lament over some rubbish scribbles by some biafra Biafran woman..

A woman who rejected your national honour...something you are not even permitted to dream about.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Scream:

A woman who rejected your national honour...something you are not even permitted to dream about.

Who tell you say I dey dream to become a biafra woman?

Are you well at all?

grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
wOle Soyinka should denounce cultism with immediate effect and call his thugs to order. The cult killings in nigeria need to stop.

Where is that cultist parading himself as professor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
wOle Soyinka should denounce cultism with immediate effect and call his thugs to order. The cult killings in nigeria need to stop.

When is obi going to call his own ipob, ESN and UGM terrorist cults to order and stop slaughtering his own igbo people?

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
As we speak, everybody don read the biafran woman's odious garbage, even eskimos and antarctica people don read am and the whole of China don read am...

Thank god we only rate you people as comedians and entertainers..

grin grin

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by EmeeNaka: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please, IPOB must not be tolerated in this Obidient movement.
IPOB/ESN method of gas lightning should be avoided strongly in our legal quest to stand for truth and defend Nigeria democracy by making sure that the right Person, Obi, gets into the power
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by loosecanon50(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Your moniker should be 'Paindealer'. I think you're so much in pains.. grin

This is so funny 🤣

1 Like

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by datola: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2023
No, it's 100 billion people. Like daddy,.like children with fake stats.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Including these scammers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Bardo: 12:09am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:
As we speak, everybody don read the biafran woman's odious garbage, even eskimos and antarctica people don read am and the whole of China don read am...

Thank god we only rate you people as comedians and entertainers..

grin grin

Your eye done red grin
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by KillerCrocodile: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2023
How many people are there in the world again ?

I am obviously not part of that 10 billion people because I have not read the letter..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by toneroforever(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2023
naijapikin2:
I am a supporter of obi, but these stats are overrated. Haba mana

I tell u. Whoever pushed out dat info must be up to some mischief.

It might even be from the Agbado camp. Those guys can do the unthinkable

1 Like

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Tochitee(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2023
ipob! the most deluded entities in nigeria.i'm certain they included all the ants and cockroaches in their enclaves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by bhella10: 1:01am On Apr 11, 2023
Chimamanda Adichie’s letter, pleading with U.S. President Joe Biden not to recognise Nigeria’s February presidential election because the candidate she supported did not win, was sent to the wrong address.

~ Mahmud Jega

😂😂
What's the world's population again?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 1:11am On Apr 11, 2023
bhella10:
Chimamanda Adichie’s letter, pleading with U.S. President Joe Biden not to recognise Nigeria’s February presidential election because the candidate she supported did not win, was sent to the wrong address.

~ Mahmud Jega

😂😂
What's the world's population again?

Obi miss road

Letter too miss road

This life no balance at all..

grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19am On Apr 11, 2023
90% of the world dont give a damn about Nigerian politics yet you mean to say that all humans on earth (aka 7.5B people) + 3 Billions aliens/ghosts read it or what....?! what a funny failed post!

i know the above is a goddam lie because 110% of people who dont speak English havent read it FOR SURE!!!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Gabriel004: 1:39am On Apr 11, 2023
How much is population of the world self.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Gabriel004: 1:40am On Apr 11, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Oponu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 1:50am On Apr 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
90% of the world dont give a damn about Nigerian politics yet you mean to say that all humans on earth (aka 7.5B people) + 3 Billions aliens/ghosts read it or what....?! what a funny failed post!

i know the above is a goddam lie because 110% of people who dont speak English havent read it FOR SURE!!!!

.....but chimanda translated her letter into hundreds of languages spoken all over the world.

grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by olisaEze(m): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Nobody gives a shyte about your country’s politics. For clarity, ten billion people is the total population of the world and some Martians! It’s these sCORNful kids again, by their lies you shall know them! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Epistasis(m): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok daddy.
You are obidafts for so many reasons. How many people are on the surface of the earth?, 8 billion plus!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by afbstrategies: 2:41am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Dis one pain you well well

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2023
grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Difrent: 3:32am On Apr 11, 2023
More than 10billions sef.
Only igbos will belief this.
Anything to make igbos look stoopid is welcome

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MetaPhysical: 3:38am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Aba statistics

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2023
MetaPhysical:

Aba statistics

grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by onumadu: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2023
Imagine someone went out of his way to open a useless thread with a FAKE NEWS title.
And they accuse others of pain?? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by blackpanda: 4:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Election is over. Yall should go and rest

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CPC Statement On The Violence In The North / We Have Ministry For Women Affairs, Where Is The Ministry For Men Affairs?????? / Thieves Break In To Kwara Ministry Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.