Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. (5299 Views)

Biden Trash Chimamanda Letter / Obidient Twitter User Reveals How Many People Have Read Chimamanda's Letter To B / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2023
nnamdi640:
Don't worry, you will soon cry fire, just continue enjoying the system you so much believe in, I trust Nigeria, Karma is always at the corner, same Buhari majority of you guys so much believed in 2015 is the person some of you can't wait for him to step down, ordinary cashless policy there was riot in Ogun and Oyo. You call her foolish woman because she stated the fact which is not in support of your ideology and you forgot that it is only a fool that believes that everyone must abide or agree to his or her ideology.

I did not ask you to bore me with rubbish, I asked you to show is the facts and evidence the biafra woman put in her toilet paper letter to Biden.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Lannister360: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:
Even though the world population right now is only 8 billion.

Obviously, 8 billion people all over the world no get better tin to do but to lament over some rubbish scribbles by some biafra woman..

Una no dey rate una self I swear.. grin grin
That Biafra woman is more known and respected all over the world than all the women in your linage including your mother
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Lannister360:

That Biafra woman is more known and respected all over the world than all the women in your linage including your mother

Thank God my lineage is not like that lying, useless, and mentally shallow biafra woman lineage.

To God be the glory..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MasterShifu010(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2023
How many people come dey this world ,
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Himtulie247:

You wan bring Davido for dis matter 🤣😂🤣 ab ?
😂 Since dem no wan "FEM" with their stupid lies
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by nnamdi640: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

I did not ask you to bore me with rubbish, I asked you to show is the facts and evidence the biafra woman put in her toilet paper letter to Biden.
The evidence are all there, it is only a blind person that will say otherwise.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by jagorinho: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
I will continue saying this, the difference between an intellectual Igbo and an unlearned one is so tiny, both are slaves to emotions and propaganda. Imagine quoting 10 billion people read the letter, seems aliens ,jins ,ghosts , ghouls read it too. If we dig deeper he might be one of the graduates OKO poly dished out to the labour market.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by bdon12: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Who tell you say I dey dream to become a biafra woman?

Are you well at all?

grin grin
U dnt know wat national honour is.....very pathetic
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Omoawoke: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Scream:

A woman who rejected your national honour...something you are not even permitted to dream about.

She was eying ministerial position,
This election pain am ghan
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

.....but chimanda translated her letter into hundreds of languages spoken all over the world.

grin grin
No be the same population go add up to the hundreds of different languages ?

You See why dem talk say make you commot for Classroom yesterday grin grin grin
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:
.....but chimanda translated her letter into hundreds of languages spoken all over the world.
grin grin

CLAP FOR YOURSELF!!!!
now, lets have an open mind and pretend that we dont have a brain and therefore say that EVERY SINGLE HUMAN ON EARTH (aka 7.9B people) read her letter lol....care to tell us in which ALIEN LANGUAGE she translated her letter so that the extra 2.1Billion "out of this world" aliens could read it too?!

1 Like

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Scream(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Omoawoke:

She was eying ministerial position,
This election pain am ghan

Which of the current Ministers is up to her class?
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by FatherOfJesus: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Ha, the population of the world is 8 billion
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by wolesmile(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
wOle Soyinka should denounce cultism with immediate effect and call his thugs to order. The cult killings in nigeria need to stop.

Where is that cultist parading himself as professor

Obi should denounce his membership of The Pyrate Confraternity too, or should come out to openly condemn his Cap'n Blood.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him / IMF To FG : Dont Waste Your Oil Money / So Much Hate Over President Trump's Tweet On Senator Mccain's Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.