Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. (5298 Views)

Biden Trash Chimamanda Letter / Obidient Twitter User Reveals How Many People Have Read Chimamanda's Letter To B / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:39am On Apr 11, 2023
How about 30billion... undecided

Chai🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

5 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Chai🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Danisaint112(m): 4:51am On Apr 11, 2023
naijapikin2:
I am a supporter of obi, but these stats are overrated. Haba mana

The OP is a supporter of the Agbado master. Read his post and the first comment. He is here to troll Obidients.

1 Like

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by opamoses1: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:
Even though the world population right now is only 8 billion.

Obviously, 8 billion people all over the world no get better tin to do but to lament over some rubbish scribbles by some biafra woman..

Una no dey rate una self I swear.. grin grin
There is no lie that's too big for Obidients.
That's how one said on twitter that Wole Soyinka graduated with a 3rd class from Ife when baba actually went to University College Ibadan (now UI) and finished with a 2.1.

Alot of the zombi-diots as usual believed him.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by opamoses1: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2023
Difrent:
More than 10billions sef.
Only igbos will belief this.
Anything to make igbos look stoopid is welcome
And people wonder why they are called obidafts and zombi-diots

3 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by opamoses1: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2023
opamoses1:

That's how one said on twitter that Wole Soyinka graduated with a 3rd class from Ife when baba actually went to University College Ibadan (now UI) and finished with a 2.1.

To be an obidient, you must be able to lie foolishly, you must be fraudulent, you must be vile and toxic, you must be a fake news peddler and a 419 expert.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by SmartPolician: 6:01am On Apr 11, 2023
naijapikin2:
I am a supporter of obi, but these stats are overrated. Haba mana

If stats didn't come from a social media user with a verified ticker, don't bother reading it.

Anyone can create Peter Obi fan account to promote stupidity and absurdity.

The population of the world only hit 8 billion recently. Who doesn't know that?

1 Like

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2023
opamoses1:

Just look at the dumb tweet, 2,00 retweets and 6,000 likes by equally dumb and gullible people.

Thank God I don't belong to that section of Nigeria because any society with obidient kind of young generation, the future of that society is totally doomed.

This is really sad.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2023
I think the FG should speed up the proposed 15 psychiatric hospitals they want to build in the sad yeast. This is really getting out of hand. Pls they they should do this speedily before all of these people get to the roaming stage of madness. As in, what is the world population again?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:
As we speak, everybody don read the biafran woman's odious garbage, even eskimos and antarctica people don read am and the whole of China don read am...

Thank god we only rate you people as comedians and entertainers..

grin grin

Learnt all the Kalahari bushmen and Congo pigmies are already debating her letter now after reading it on twitter last night while hunting. Dot savages are never shy to show their stupidity in public space.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

You're underrating an intelligent yiibo woman? The most intelligent woman in the history of womanhood? She has translated it to all the languages in the world. The only translation she's on now is to ancient Egypt so that dead pharaohs can have the privilege of reading her very articulate piece.

grin grin
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Learnt all the Kalahari bushmen and Congo pigmies are already debating her letter now after reading it on twitter last night while hunting. Dot savages are never shy to show their stupidity in public space.

OMG...

The biafra woman go collect Nobel for letter writing..

grin grin
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by alizma: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2023
They have started again, please how many are we in this world? E bi like say aliens were added to the number
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by thisisit: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Obviously, 8 billion people all over the world no get better tin to do but to lament over some rubbish scribbles by some biafra woman..

SHETTIMA TO THE RESCUE,..
SHETTIMA SHOULD LACE HIS BOOT AND GET READY TO LEAD.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by thisisit: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2023
MO GBE!!... WE ARE IN TROUBLE.
OUR NATIONAL REPUTATION
OUR NATIONAL PRIDE
OUR NATIONAL HONOR

DESTROYED BY JUST ONE WRONG ACT BY ONE MAN

SHETTIMA SHOULD LACE HIS BOOT AND GET READY TO LEAD
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by lebienconnu: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2023
You mean 10 billion people now know how overrated and dumb she is, Ndi "he won in many online polls"
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Christian36: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

That Biafra woman is doing great, something no woman in your linage has done. Abeg if you think it is easy tell your mum, sisters or nephews or niece or whosoever in you linage to compete with Chimamanda.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Christian36:
That Biafra woman is doing great, something no woman in your linage has done. Abeg if you think it is easy tell your mum, sisters or nephews or niece or whosoever in you linage to compete with Chimamanda.

I thank God that no woman in my lineage is like that lying, useless, unpatriotic and bitter biafra woman writing dumb lettter to the wrong address.

The foolish woman wrote a letter to the USA about the election in Nigeria, election that the unpatriotic biafra woman did not participate, in , no PVC and she was not even in Nigeria on the day of the election, all her rubbish on the letter was rumors and gists, nothing factual, just den say den say rubbish.

America will ask you for facts before they even pay attention to you. Ode and her village den say den say nonsense.

The woman no rate herself well at all. What a dunce. grin grin
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Scream(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Who tell you say I dey dream to become a biafra woman?

Are you well at all?

grin grin

Dull...unreachable. It is Biafran woman!

Also, the point about dreaming refers to national honours. Gosh...many people on the platform are draft.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Scream:

Dull...unreachable. It is Biafran woman!

Also, the point about dreaming refers to national honours. Gosh...many people on the platform are draft.

chimanda, biafra woman.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Some people are Simply Stuppid grin grin grin

10 Billion Ke ?

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 11, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

Chai🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

You wan bring Davido for dis matter 🤣😂🤣 ab ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Himtulie247:
Some people are Simply Stuppid grin grin grin

10 Billion Ke ?

They are all stupid, they drink from the same polluted well.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by nnamdi640: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

I thank God that no woman in my lineage is like that lying, useless, unpatriotic and bitter biafra woman writing dumb lettter to the wrong address.

The foolish woman wrote a letter to the USA about the election in Nigeria, election that the unpatriotic biafra woman did not participate, in , no PVC and she was not even in Nigeria on the day of the election, all her rubbish on the letter was rumors and gists, nothing factual, just den say den say rubbish.

America will ask you for facts before they even pay attention to you. Ode and her village den say den say nonsense.

The woman no rate herself well at all. What a dunce. grin grin

Lol, it is only a foolish person who hasn't read what the intelligent woman wrote will come here to call her foolish woman. Beside, she presented are matter in a way a sensible person should do, unlike foolish Soyinka that doesn't know his left and right, Mr anywhere belle follow
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by cocolacec(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Na IPOB dead ancestors dey read am.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2023
nnamdi640:
Lol, it is only a foolish person who hasn't read what the intelligent woman wrote will come here to call her foolish woman. Beside, she presented are matter in a way a sensible person should do, unlike foolish Soyinka that doesn't know his left and right, Mr anywhere belle follow

Since the biafra woman was too ignorant and unintelligent to support her toilet water essay with credible and sensible facts beyond my village people say this and that, den say den say, why not help her to highlight the facts in her rubbish scribble detailing substantiated facts and substantial incidents during the election

Mae yourself useful.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by plaindealer: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2023
cocolacec:

Na IPOB dead ancestors dey read am.

As if Biden, the most powerful man in the world go stoop so low to read or even pay attention to some rubbish by the biafra woman and sour losers.

They are the most unrealistic and delusional people on the surface of the earth.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by nnamdi640: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2023
plaindealer:

Since the biafra woman was too ignorant and unintelligent to support her toilet water essay with credible and sensible facts beyond my village people say this and that, den say den say, why not help her to highlight the facts in her rubbish scribble detailing substantiated facts and substantial incidents during the election

Mae yourself useful.

Don't worry, you will soon cry fire, just continue enjoying the system you so much believe in, I trust Nigeria, Karma is always at the corner, same Buhari majority of you guys so much believed in 2015 is the person some of you can't wait for him to step down, ordinary cashless policy there was riot in Ogun and Oyo. You call her foolish woman because she stated the fact which is not in support of your ideology and you forgot that it is only a fool that believes that everyone must abide or agree to his or her ideology.
Re: 10 Billion People Have Read Chimamanda Letter To President Biden. Tweet. by SalamRushdie: 10:15am On Apr 11, 2023
Obidients are the most unrealistic clowns on earth, I have never seem a set of clowns so hell bent on self delusions like them..they handed Nigeria over to Tinubu on a platter and now they are the ones crying the most ...Tinubu is your next president whether you like it or not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 4th Globally In Hostage Taking / "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ / Join Nigerian Political Forum( On Whatsapp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.