Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience (2511 Views)

FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Tinubu’s Supporters Boil As Uberfacts Circulates Nigerian President-elect’s Coca / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Newton2024: 5:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu’s supporters boil as UberFacts circulates Nigerian president-elect’s cocaine business to global audience

ADEFEMOLA AKINTADE • APRIL 10, 2023
Supporters of Nigeria’s president-elect are lashing out on Twitter after UBerFacts, a reliable facts-promoting platform, published Bola Tinubu’s legal woes with the U.S. authorities which had him forfeit $460,000 ill-gotten gains from cocaine deals to the American government in 1993.

“In 1993, Bola Ahmed Tinubu surrendered $460,000 to the US government after a Chicago court found the income came from heroin trafficking,” UberFacts shared with its 13.5 million global audience at midnight on Monday. The platform attached an article from Peoples Gazette that detailed Mr Tinubu’s criminal run-in with the foreign authorities.

The matter, which jumped up to the number one Twitter trend, has rankled Mr Tinubu’s team as high-ranking members of his campaign team — presumably deciding how to best respond and counter the post — have kept mum while the lower-level supporters are unleashing vitriol on UberFacts’s Twitter account in an effort to ridicule and discredit the platform.

The usual surrogates -Bayo Onanuga, Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode, Dele Alake - who are quick to jump against the slightest criticism against their principal have all so far kept studied silence, likely strategising to counter UberFacts as they did when Chimamanda Adichie, celebrated Nigerian author, asked the U.S. president Joe Biden not to congratulate Mr Tinubu on his questionable election victory last week.

“@uberfacts is actually @uberlies,” tweeted @KemPatriot, an APC loyalist. “If you have ever relied on @UberFacts for facts, it’s time to unfollow them, they are a pay per post organisation, who post lies for th (sic) highest bidder.”

Another loyalist of president-elect alleged UberFacts was a propaganda platform, even though the full court documents had since been published by The Gazette.

“We know the mandators and propagandists that convulse on mendacious innuendoes. They are free to bring same as evidence to court. Make I take Uber go check inauguration venue again self, @AdeHardemola quipped. “Awa ti se orire lati ana.”

@Zdenowo claimed the platform published Mr Tinubu’s drug case to gain relevance online.

“They know their audience. They needed the attention of the headless mob to revive their already dead page. I didn’t even bother reading the story because I know their game plan. Yeye people,” they tweeted.

“Yeye people” means unserious people in the Yoruba language.

Despite the certified true copies of his money forfeiture already in the public domain, Mr Tinubu insists he has no criminal record when he registered his presidential ambition with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) last year.

The president-elect, all through his campaign, avoided talks regarding his haunting criminal past and his supporters flay anyone or groups who bring up the matter.

“Nonsense. That is my reaction,” Mr Onanuga told The Gazette Monday afternoon. “They keep recycling this matter. Who is Uber! Who is Uber! Please don’t spoil my day,” he stressed as he dismissed the matter.
https://gazettengr.com/tinubus-supporters-boil-as-uberfacts-circulates-nigerian-president-elects-cocaine-business-to-global-audience/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Danisaint112(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2023
As it stands the Job of defending the agbado loving and drug Lord candidate is the hardest Job you can do right now on planet Earth.

I feel for Tinubu Supporters. His past and present life is making his Supporters look more stupid and heartless for supporting him and his assumption as president even more impossible to attain.

If you support Tinubu then you can easily kill someone, you just haven't yet been handed a gun.

"Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals." ~ Danisaint

You are free to quote me anywhere.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Newton2024: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2023
The matter, which jumped up to the number one Twitter trend, has rankled Mr Tinubu’s team as high-ranking members of his campaign team — presumably deciding how to best respond and counter the post — have kept mum while the lower-level supporters are unleashing vitriol on UberFacts’s Twitter account in an effort to ridicule and discredit the platform.
Tinubu is a disgrace to yoruba race. He is the worst of us. A country that has Chimamanda Adichie, Okwonjo-Iweala, Akinwumi Adesina, etc. shouldn't have a Kleptomaniac drug baron like Tinubu in politics let alone becoming president.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Mumusaphire: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2023
Are they lying?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Hoelujohn: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Let APC check all Obi's call history. He might have discussed with Uber facts owner. Or phone tapping no work again ni

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Ku77: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by MikoB: 5:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Alll the noise about Tinubu will surely go down by the the time he is sworn in on my may 29,i don't know why most people now, don't think uprightly any longer, it was obvious Tinubu was going to win, immediately pdp got divided with Obi and kwankwaso leaving also there was a G5 faction as well, those of you hating Tinubu better start planning for another election with real strategy not all these propangada and defamation of name, I am not a fan of Tinubu but I don't hate him either, but from the beginning I realised there were only two ways to stop Tinubu and they were 1)God and the 2)was Buhari but Buhari decided to look other way during the primary...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2023
You mean say since yesterday, this people still dey boil like Ogbono soup wey den add too much pepper? grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by JAMO84: 6:07am On Apr 11, 2023
So what is the benefit of this latest uproar about a dead case to the 3rd place sore losers? Can it stop Tinubu from being sworn in? Can it change the fact that PO was properly humiliated to 3rd place in the election?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Penguin2: 6:11am On Apr 11, 2023
MikoB:
Alll the noise about Tinubu will surely go down by the the time he is sworn in on my may 29,i don't know why most people now, don't think uprightly any longer, it was obvious Tinubu was going to win, immediately pdp got divided with Obi and kwankwaso leaving also there was a G5 faction as well, those of you hating Tinubu better start planning for another election with real strategy not all these propangada and defamation of name, I am not a fan of Tinubu but I don't hate him either, but from the beginning I realised there were only two ways to stop Tinubu and they were 1)God and the 2)was Buhari but Buhari decided to look other way during the primary...
Leave this divided opposition lame talk.

Why didn’t INEC follow their own guidelines by uploading results from polling units?

Had INEC conducted the election the way it should have been, Tinubu would have come third and wouldn’t bring this global ridicule to Nigeria.

But I think God has His plans. He brought Tinubu this high so that his fall will be so loud that no other criminal would ever attempt what Tinubu has done since 1999.

I’m watching to see if darkness will triumph over light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Penguin2: 6:17am On Apr 11, 2023
JAMO84:
So what is the benefit of this latest uproar about a dead case to the 3rd place sore losers? Can it stop Tinubu from being sworn in? Can it change the fact that PO was properly humiliated to 3rd place in the election?

The benefit is that many more people in the world now knows that Nigeria is about to have a drug lord as president.

It might not mean anything to the shameless and the morally depraved. But it is a thing of shame and ridicule to some of us who still have their conscience intact.

And I’m sure it bothers other men of conscience in Nigeria including stakeholders in the Nigerian project and friends of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by akingangan: 6:18am On Apr 11, 2023
President Bola Tinubu is coming
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Difrent: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Danisaint112:
As it stands the Job of defending the agbado loving and drug Lord candidate is the hardest Job you can do right now on planet Earth.

I feel for Tinubu Supporters. His past and present life is making his Supporters look more stupid and heartless for supporting him and his assumption as president even more impossible to attain.

If you support Tinubu then you can easily kill someone, you just haven't yet been handed a gun.

"Only a criminal aide, criminal admirer, or aspiring criminals will support criminality meted out to others by criminals." ~ Danisaint

I prefer to be a Tinubu anyday anytime than ekuke....

In Psquare voice " give us Soludo or Umahi we will vote "
No be only una fit decide who a whole tribe puts out for leadership.

You are free to quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Danisaint112(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2023
Difrent:

I prefer to be a Tinubu anyday anytime than ekuke....

In Psquare voice " give us Soludo or Umahi we will vote "
No be only una fit decide who a whole tribe puts out for leadership.

You are free to quote me anywhere

A proud Supporter of a known global criminal has spoken. I salute your ignorance sir.

Between this is the real meaning of Ekuke grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Difrent: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

A proud Supporter of a known global criminal has spoken. I salute ignorance sir.

Between this is the real meaning of Ekuke grin

LIAR
It means indigenous native Dog.... a.k.a. LOCAL DOG

We will be here watching igbos disgrace themselves on the global scene with all these childish tantrums that belittles a tribe that prides itself as one of the greatest in Africa.
Elections are won and lost everyday.
The igbos we know are sore losers....
they are still yet to get over the loss of GEJ in 2015 (even when GEJ himsef has moved on)......i feel for them sha , another 8 years of wailling.

Pele

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Danisaint112(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2023
Difrent:

LIAR
It means indigenous native Dog.... a.k.a. LOCAL DOG

Yes ofcourse. The type most people buy just so they brag of owning a dog.

Peter Obi is also our indigenous native Lion which your Ekuke can't stand. Or isn't Obi giving your Ekuke a run for his money (Lion moves) 🦁 😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by LagosFirstSon: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Difrent: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

Yes ofcourse. The type most people buy just so they brag of owning a dog.

Peter Obi is also our indigenous native Lion which your Ekuke can't stand. Or isn't Obi giving your Ekuke a run for his money (Lion moves) 🦁 😂

DOG
stop misquoting me
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Danisaint112(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Difrent:

DOG
stop misquoting me

Visit the picture once more so you can understand who the real dog (local dog) is. Peter Obi is your Daddy's Daddy wether you like it or not. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Came4amod: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

These are the sets of people AI will take thier jobs in coming years .. because logical critical thinking far from you people
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Danisaint112(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Came4amod:

These are the sets of people AI will take thier jobs in coming years .. because logical critical thinking far from you people

You mean we that are already into the AI stuff? Printing money from computer. wink Rest obidients are not illiterates. That what's diffrenciate us from you corn loving online mobs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Difrent: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Danisaint112:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU , TINUBU IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT. OBI SHOULD TRY AGAIN IN 2027
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by femicyrus(m): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Newton2024:
Tinubu is a disgrace to yoruba race. He is the worst of us. A country that has Chimamanda Adichie, Okwonjo-Iweala, Akinwumi Adesina, etc. shouldn't have a Kleptomaniac drug baron like Tinubu in politics let alone becoming president.
What your headless mob fails to understand is that a good and perfect man/woman cannot become the president of Nigeria.
It takes madness to cure madness.
The more bad you are, the better your chances of making impact as a Nigerian leader.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by jchioma: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2023
What were they thinking sef? Day neva break o! A Tinubu presidency that's founded on illegitimacy and lacks credibility is like a sore thumb stuck out for the world to ridicule. And what's worse? He's at the mercy of foreign state actors who have dirt on him to blackmail him to subjection.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Some people will wake up and see that 4 years has already wasted in their lives. You think this country is redeemable by the current stand? We are only hoping.
Instead to start doing something meaningful with their lives and be productive with their brains and take the advantages of new global and remote world to learn something great , they are wailing, trolling, and defending politicians that are all part of the rots they put them in. The so called activists are doing it for exposures, bonding, papers and contracts. Go and look at how many strong old activists ended their careers when even Nigeria was a little bit better but now....they turned to overnight activist and influencers , making money through YouTube views and deals they force you to watch by creating controversial topics.
Come back next 4 years and weigh your life. And as it stands, you think you can win incumbent in Nigeria easily either by court of law or anywhere? I doubt it.
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by RichBoy247: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Una go just die over Emilokan Tinubu's matter

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by accordadoga29(f): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Tt
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by MrAgbako: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2023
MikoB:

Leave them noisy ipob miscreants

They will wake up late again. They always wake up late for 7am work.
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by princepeter566: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2023
E really pain this one. Do u know a drug lord is equivalent to a terrorist? That is to say your lord agbadu Master is the shekau of our time
MrAgbako:

Leave them noisy ipob miscreants

They will wake up late again. They always wake up late for 7am work.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by MrAgbako: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2023
princepeter566:
E really pain this one. Do u know a drug lord is equivalent to a terrorist? That is to say your lord agbadu Master is the shekau of our time
Okay a "drug lord" will rule come may 29th then
Re: Tinubu Boils As Uberfacts Circulates His Cocaine Business To Global Audience by princepeter566: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2023
U are right.
Fools always rule because they are the majority
MrAgbako:

Okay a "drug lord" will rule come may 29th then

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Say This After His Leg Was Cut Off / Thief Senator Ogunniya: Pictures / Inec Wants ₦55b For Voters Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.