Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me (64809 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Olumaeme: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
You want to destroy your family because of 5 min puna? There are some places we should always draw the line
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by dawnomike(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

Sorry for the long episode ..😀
My brother, temptation is knocking at your door... do not open!!!
Come to think of it, what about if she and your wife are testing you to know what you do when you travel?

Please, kill that thought!!! Ut can bring shame

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by eki2000(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
uncleck:
If I'm in your shoes, this is what I will do:

I'll call my wife into my room the very day I come back from travel. After hot totori with her, I'll tell her as follows: Your sister has been a very good family member and has helped us in more ways than one. But at this juncture I want to tell you that I'm developing erotic feelings for her. I don't want anything that will break the peace we enjoy in this family. Please tell her to get an apartment ASAP. She can always come over and stay with you whenever I travel. If you don't feel comfortable telling her or doesn't know how to tell her, call her in right now let me tell her myself.

If she chooses the later option and brings her in, I'll say to her: Baby girl, I so much appreciate your presence in this family, but problem is brewing. I'm having erotic feelings for you, I don't want it to materialize. Please get an apartment ASAP. You can always come back and keep your sister company when I travel. I'll support you wherever necessary. I know you're of age so you perfectly understand me. And please let this be our little secret.

your idea is great but sound "blunt" There need to be some level of diplomacy.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Emeka511(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mindlog:
If you live in a 3 bedroom flat....you stay in one bedroom, your wife stays in the second, your sister-in-law stays in the third, where do the children stay?🤔
toilet 😂
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by seanwilliam(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
adebo119:

It's not my place to advice him to drive her out. He's a grown man and the man of the house.
I'll let him decide what to/what not to do.

That’s why I said, the best he can do is to send her packing. One thing about lust is that , until he fhuck her, him body no go calm down. And the more he sees her the higher the chances of taking off the pata.

But if she leaves , the chances will reduce in as much as there’s no physical contact.

Best thing na make person no develop the feelings at all
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Mimiranky: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Knack her.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by ihedioramma: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Go to court . tell satan to go at your back .
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by achiever12: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

You know that is not possible. She is old enough to fund herself a boyfriend.

Rent an apartment for her away from your home
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by achiever12: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
His wife is busy doing her best, going to vigil to pray for her family and all others but unfortunately the horseband has not seen the efforts of his wife but having erection for the wife's sister who obviously has become too carefree with him and see him as a senior brother and a guidian. The countless divorce that uncontrolled penis has caused is uncountable. The breaking of this home is in sight, Yul Edochie is waiting to welcome you to their club with open hands.

So, going to church alone without taking the husband along is the right thing to do?

Does the wife tie wrapper around the house like an aged woman, while her sister wears sexy clothes?

Is the wife not been stupid to allow her sexually appealing sister to stay with her family?

Is the wife blind not to see how her sister dresses with her husband around?

You are as dumb as i thought you were.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by AmadorSays: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
See wahala o undecided
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by oguguo20: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Please, don't indulge yourself in that act otherwise u are one to regret it. This is my advice.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by AmadorSays: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mindlog:
If you live in a 3 bedroom flat....you stay in one bedroom, your wife stays in the second, your sister-in-law stays in the third, where do the children stay?🤔
good question, cos the story no add up at all.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by engrzico(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bro, what she is doing to you is intentional. She and your wife don quarrel in your absence and your wife don yab am, say make she do marry commot for her house.
So she want f-k you to get back to her sis. She no mind the outcome. Infact her reasoning now Na " if the marriage scatter make e scatter" Bros, interrogate your wife!
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Annahh(f): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
zed7:
A figment of your imagination. My regards to your imaginary family.
cheesygrincheesy
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Obim4eva(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Bro the reason you are having feelings for her is because you and your wife sleeps in different room,so try and kill that feelings ok,save your marriage ok,
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Bimpe29: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Match the devil before it matches you. Prevention is eternally better and advantageous.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by geokay777(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

My brother, flee if you don't want to romance fire cos if you guys continued as stated above, you're going to light her eventually. So tell your wife and expell her from under your roof.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by lomprico(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

You are a potential useless man
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by isabi2lof: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

What if she's your blood sister will you have erection for her

See her as your younger sister and creat boundaries.

These are men that sleeps with their housemaids and probably their own biological daughters.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by isabi2lof: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

To be honest, sending her away will not be easy for me. Cos I can be away from home for 6 months or above. So my wife will need her company as she lives in the compound with the kids alone.

What if she gets married tomorrow, you guys are just using her as housemaid undecided

Is your wife not working?
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by isabi2lof: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
Strech:
Guy! No mind all these hypocrites who have done worse things,.F*ck nonsense comot for that girl body.this is a free world and shit happens...

Hope you'll be happy if your brother does same to your wife undecided cos everyone is doing doesn't mean it is right .

You guys should have self control, if you can sleep with your wife's sister , you can do same for your biological daughters.

We are tired of hearing bad marriages , ranging from cheating husbands and the likes .
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mindlog:
Ma nigga!

You're mindful, OP want to knack and it's obvious, na validation hin dey find.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by caandi: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

I have so much energy that only my wife can really handle and if need be I can take that extra energy outside not to my sister in-law.

For stop looking at her breast that will not be possible. I don't want to lie here. Is the breast i really like in a woman body.
if you dare cheat on your wife, I hope Nd pray she cheats back
Mtcheeew
Dey play o
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by bizhop01: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
Story book
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Mindlog: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
okoroemeka:
if you value your health,sanity and piece of mind talk with your wife and plan how to relocate the girl,this is exactly what happened to me and all hell broke lose when my sister in-law got pregnant and she pointed her fingers to me,it was a cataclysmic disaster,my mother-in-law wanted to pour raw acid on me and my wife tried to burn my car,I was saved by my father in law who defused the situation,thank God the girl got married after giving birth to a pretty daughter who is now 12 yrs living with my in-laws,pls my brother run away from that seductress and don't look back,that is how it starts,they will wear singlet with no bra and their nipples assaulting your sensibilities,don't even look at her again,I have to pay #200k to my in-laws as settlement in 2014 for that costly error in judgement, run for your dear live,10 mins of enjoyment is not worth the stress,flee

How is your 12 year old daughter now relating with your children you had with your wife, who are also her half siblings/cousins?
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by ecology: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
His wife is busy doing her best, going to vigil to pray for her family and all others but unfortunately the horseband has not seen the efforts of his wife but having erection for the wife's sister who obviously has become too carefree with him and see him as a senior brother and a guidian. The countless divorce that uncontrolled penis has caused is uncountable. The breaking of this home is in sight, Yul Edochie is waiting to welcome you to their club with open hands.
You people don't like people that are truthful, but always quick to blame them for being so. Some of you would have used the opportunity. It takes a discipline man not to do so
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by spiceadole: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Most men sleep with any female in their homes.

Wife's relatives, housemaids,etc.

You won't be the first neither the last.
Men cannot control their penis.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by litaninja(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
chop am jor
nicej2:

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by AMI3(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Ur feelings may be wrong bro. What u think may not be what she thinks.

Just take her like ur sister because any wrong moves u may lost it all and u will not be able to undo ur wrong.

She is just being comfortable being with u. Take it or leave it. For me know matter how beautiful u are even u open ur pu*sy and I will look and pass. I will just take as normal. Please kill that negative spirit so that the devil will not put u into shame
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by countryman13: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

I read it to the point where you said U're disciplined! U are wayward else why can't you cautioned her when you noticed such. D earlier U tamed her d better else she will ruin Ur home
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Emdebby2: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Lol..🤣🤣
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Emdebby2: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
You named yourself a disciplined man right from the University days and your thoughts are how to sleep with your wife's sister. That's lie number one.
You're not asking for advice but you've already made up your mind to bleep her before you travel. That's lie number two. You want to confirm if there are consequences.
Sleep with her and later on you will face the music. Few minutes pleasure and long term guilt. Ask Yul Edochie he will explain better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.