Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me (64862 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Those things usually happens marriage. the problem is from the wife because how comes you can live together with your sister in your husband house and she's 28 and they can even think that you as a husband can't have a sexual feeling on her. try as much as possible to convince your wife to get her out of your house because you will fall in to that victim one day.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Microwhy: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2023
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

Sorry for the long episode ..😀
Don't dare it..
She fit change am for you. Women are wicked.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
let her go and live alone and find herself a man. she want to destroy your home with her seduction wears and actions.. u better let her go before you enter one chance..
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by VULCAN(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2023
How can it be "our little secret" when he got permission to discuss it with her from the wife?

uncleck:
If I'm in your shoes, this is what I will do:

I'll call my wife into my room the very day I come back from travel. After hot totori with her, I'll tell her as follows: Your sister has been a very good family member and has helped us in more ways than one. But at this juncture I want to tell you that I'm developing erotic feelings for her. I don't want anything that will break the peace we enjoy in this family. Please tell her to get an apartment ASAP. She can always come over and stay with you whenever I travel. If you don't feel comfortable telling her or doesn't know how to tell her, call her in right now let me tell her myself.

If she chooses the later option and brings her in, I'll say to her: Baby girl, I so much appreciate your presence in this family, but problem is brewing. I'm having erotic feelings for you, I don't want it to materialize. Please get an apartment ASAP. You can always come back and keep your sister company when I travel. I'll support you wherever necessary. I know you're of age so you perfectly understand me. And please let this be our little secret.

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by uncleck: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2023
VULCAN:
How can it be "our little secret" when he got permission to discuss it with her from the wife?

Secret between the 3 of them
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Zedoo(m): 5:38am On Apr 14, 2023
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

Sorry for the long episode ..

Your wife leaves you and the children to go for ALL NIGHT program. Lmaoooo better for DNA test NOW.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Tundex911: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
If possible you see her as your sister but not sister in law then talk to her most especially that she's not kid anymore she should try and focus on getting one guy to called boyfriend later fiance...

My advice
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by drmikeadams(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Grab her by the poocie
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by efficiencie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2023
nicej2:

I apologize in advance for what I am about to type. Nor vex but you need to hear the truth. You are unwise. First your wife is a boss and your sister-in-law is also a boss why will you keep her in your matrimonial home? Why can't she use her funds, with support from you and your wife, to get her own apartment? Your home is compromised. Your "boss wife" that has a "separate room" in your matrimonial home is going for "all night" church program without you. Oga you are a mumu man ohh. Your wife is likely under the influence of an all night programmer. She is receiving all night programming whereas you are at home drooling over your sister-in-law. Chai, may you receive sense.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Pietrak1(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Namigotalktru:

You ask a man to fornicate with his wife’s sister are you okay in your head? May the seeds you throw around not come home to roost. Some of you on this platform need serious deliverance.

Who are you to judge anyone's decision. I gave him options just like you too advised him. Why do you think your own advise is the best, just because it looks more moral?

There is nothing you all will say that is enough to disrupt nature. That man has been caught in the web of lust for his inlaw, and there is nothing he can do about it until he satisfies that lust. Not even sending her away from the house will save him.

Nature has decided to match them intimately and any effort to stop it will cause him to suffer. What avails now is how to fulfil the call of nature and how to do it without causing him problems.

He should have an honest conversation with her. Telling her how he feels towards her, how he has found himself in such impossible situation and how he can't risk his marriage because of it. The lady is left with a choice, to have sex with him secretly without letting her sister know or she leaves the house following his revelation.

It's another suggestion beside most people advising him to talk to the wife. So nobody should take his/her own advise as superior. We are not all saints.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by nicej2: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2023
Pietrak1:

Who are you to judge anyone's decision. I gave him options just like you too advised him. Why do you think your own advise is the best, just because it looks more moral?

There is nothing you all will say that is enough to disrupt nature. That man has been caught in the web of lust for his inlaw, and there is nothing he can do about it until he satisfies that lust. Not even sending her away from the house will save him.

Nature has decided to match them intimately and any effort to stop it will cause him to suffer. What avails now is how to fulfil the call of nature and how to do it without causing him problems.

He should have an honest conversation with her. Telling her how he feels towards her, how he has found himself in such impossible situation and how he can't risk his marriage because of it. The lady is left with a choice, to have sex with him secretly without letting her sister know or she leaves the house following his revelation.

It's another suggestion beside most people advising him to talk to the wife. So nobody should take his/her own advise as superior. We are not all saints.

You lied, there is nothing like I must satisfied my nature. If I have to satisfied my nature there are other girls out there. I can't even sleep with my wife cousin not to talk of her younger sister.
It is true i felt some unusual feelings but I have overcome it. So you saying I have to do it to satisfied my nature before i can rest is a lie
I have moved past that stage the feeling has disappeared before bring it here. Just wanted to make FP.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by nicej2: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2023
efficiencie:

I apologize in advance for what I am about to type. Nor vex but you need to hear the truth. You are unwise. First your wife is a boss and your sister-in-law is also a boss why will you keep her in your matrimonial home? Why can't she use her funds, with support from you and your wife, to get her own apartment? Your home is compromised. Your "boss wife" that has a "separate room" in your matrimonial home is going for "all night" church program without you. Oga you are a mumu man ohh. Your wife is likely under the influence of an all night programmer. She is receiving all night programming whereas you are at home drooling over your sister-in-law. Chai, may you receive sense.

You thinks every woman is like your wife. Fools. Stupid people like you don't have sense.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by VictorGeneral4(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Don't chase away the sheep in your life because of a SUDDEN LOYALTY of the goats.
They're only after the leaf in your hand.
Kill that urge man
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Icrave4u: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
If you have finished gIving birth you can cut dat thing in bewteen your leg so u can have peace of mind. I but you wen u see her you will not have dat thought of thinking to sleeping with her again.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by 123papas(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Error 0001****, don't ruin your home. Bear it, you soon get tired of seeing her and start seeing her as a sister. My sister-in-laws stay with me. Now, one looks like a goat, the other looks like a toad in my eyes. If they like they should dance naked, my prictus will not stand.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by damoobaba: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2023
nicej2:

Perish that thought and control yourself. What you want to do will either destroy your family or turn you to a fool among your in-laws. Theres no way to do chop and clean mouth.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by damoobaba: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pietrak1:

Apparently not everybody that has brain has sense. Theres nothing like nature there, the man lacks self control.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by nicej2: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2023
Naija like this kind stories.... She finally got married last month and I was able to overcome the temptation. I am a disciplined man
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by duduade: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2023
nicej2:
Naija like this kind stories.... She finally got married last month and I was able to overcome the temptation. I am a disciplined man

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Praise thy Lord
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2023
I have never seen a more realistic response free from religious dogma and narrow societal orientation. And yet ensuring no one comes to harm
Pietrak1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.