Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me (64798 Views)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by SwattiLee: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
What's happening is beyond the ordinary. I once experienced such; my neighbor's wife did ALL in her powers to sleep with me but I declined. She later came to me face to face. I DECLINED STILL.

All what you've described is what is happening 'on the stage'. However, you certainly won't be able to wrap your head around what's happening behind the stage.

Simply put; YOU'RE BEING ATTACKED!

WHAT TO DO?

1. DO NOT sit back like a gentle man soaking up the pressure. It's a spiritual shit, so fight!

2. TALK to spiritually inclined people that are of age.

3. MAKE UP YOUR MIND come hell or high water that you're not going to fall into the trap.

Pls listen to this warhorse: DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER! I REPEAT, DO NOT SLEEP WITH HER.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO RATHER DIE THAN SLEEP WITH HER! 2 minutes romp with her will CERTAINLY destroy your life and that of your wife and children.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
Send her packing, avoid her.
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

Sorry for the long episode ..πŸ˜€
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by kkins25(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:
Dear Nairalanders, i am not really good posting my issues online. But this time i need your advise.

I have been married for 9 years now and my sister inlaw has been living with us( I, my wife and the kids) for the past 6 years now, although I am not always around.
I have never imagine any negative thoughts toward her. I always see her like my younger sister, i have been taken care of her. She is 28 years old and I can't really says if she have a boyfriend cos I haven't see one around her. She is a boss in her working place but yet i foots all her bills in the house without bothering anyone, including my wife that is also a boss .Until of recent she started wearing seductive clothes around the house, Some how i started developing feelings for her As if she knows, she continues wearing those clothes and started showing more caring towards me.
I can't believed that i am having feelings for my sister inlaw cos i am a disciplined man to the core. Even during university days girls do come to my apartment passed a night without molesting them. I am well brought up. But is like that disciplined man in me started degenerating as i began to see this girl in my dreams.
There was a night i returned from travelled, i started feeling the urge to go to her room. My wife almost cought me that night cos we lives in 3 bedroom, I have my own room, my wife have her own and my sister inlaw have her own room. So we sleep in separate rooms except some occasions my wife decided to stay in my room. That night i was pimping through her door. I have been trying to control my feelings and I believed the reason why I have not sleep with her is because i am not always around and I also the fear of traditions implications of sleeping with sister inlaw . And my wife is not helping matters, she can leave both of us alone in d house and go to all night church program and the children will be sleeping.

I don't really know what to do. Should I tell my wife so that we can get her accommodation or just let the sleeping dog be. Though I don't really want her to leave cos is my wife and the children are alone in the compound. I just want to kill that urge before I return from travel.

There are psychological implications to footing someone's bill, on your part and also on her part. You can start with terminating that. Find how you'd get her out of the house. Because, it just like me when I say I won't log in to twitter today, but then I end up logging into twitter because, anytime I open my phone, I see the twitter app. What was solution? Delete the app. Even then, I still use chrome, but my usage has decreased. You know what you must do. do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Antyxx: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

I have thought of this implication too. I can't afford to lose guide because of 5 minutes or more of evil enjoyment that will hurt me forever. So i am really careful not to do it. I still have 100% feelings for my wife. And she reciprocated too. I don't know where this evil urge is coming from to be honest with you. I must overcome it.
you are such a good person
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Theflint1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lol, likely your thinking she's seducing you is all in your head...you're in a really messy situation and I don't even know how I can advice you...maybe you should consider getting a hobby, movies, gaming, books, or even a degree. If you must do anything, make sure you got a proper green light grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by buzorcharles(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Oga for ur job, u dey mak do some shortcut to earn extra money. U no fit share am here na to expect us to tell u to fuc ur sis inlaw which u have done or have planned well to do to come here to yarn
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Fortune118005(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Two things are involved:
Either your wife is testing you or the enemy is using her against you...

nicej2:

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Avast(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
I can't allow my wife female relatives to ever stay in my house.

E get why..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by GeeM: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
control urself and avoid her
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by overlord77: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
uncleck:
If I'm in your shoes, this is what I will do:

I'll call my wife into my room the very day I come back from travel. After hot totori with her, I'll tell her as follows: Your sister has been a very good family member and has helped us in more ways than one. But at this juncture I want to tell you that I'm developing erotic feelings for her. I don't want anything that will break the peace we enjoy in this family. Please tell her to get an apartment ASAP. She can always come over and stay with you whenever I travel. If you don't feel comfortable telling her or doesn't know how to tell her, call her in right now let me tell her myself.

If she chooses the later option and brings her in, I'll say to her: Baby girl, I so much appreciate your presence in this family, but problem is brewing. I'm having erotic feelings for you, I don't want it to materialize. Please get an apartment ASAP. You can always come back and keep your sister company when I travel. I'll support you wherever necessary. I know you're of age so you perfectly understand me. And please let this be our little secret.

Bro, first law with women. NEVER ever mention to your wife or sister-in-law that you are developing any kind of feeling. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by uncleck: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

I like honest people. E get why.

pomp and plain. no hurt feelings.
I solve a lot of problems this way. Once I sincerely express myself to you, I become free
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by greypencils: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Avast:
I can't allow my wife's female relatives to ever stay in my house.

E get why..
Same. Neither can I have a female secretary. E get why.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Bouncin(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
It won't take time before you be in a mess.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by mozona(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2023
Oga knack if you wan knack but no give her belly oo.

She too wan enjoy wetin her sister dey enjoy.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by uncleck: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jnjoku883:

I prefer that he discuss the issue with his wife after some thorough and emotional sex. And also discuss how him and his wife will stay in one room from henceforth. With this few of mine, that feelings will go and leave u alone.

Let him learn d habit of discussing his feelings and dream related to his wife. Man no be firewood. No matter how disciplined u are, this feelings will come. When it comes, build a strong wall by these few ideas of mine. Good bye.
Don't forget, I also a man. I know did feeling.
Staying in the same room with your spouse doesn't really solve a lot of problems. For people like me, you'll become boring and less attractive easily
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Faposky95: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Come to sense with Llllong John, the producer.....
He has nothing but love for ish.......you won't like
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by ofemigeorge(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

I believe you are a successful man. Because you responsible. Once to fall for the trap. Your grace will fall mightly and the challenges of life will be the battle of the day.
Don't provoke Your God
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Konjiboii: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
I can help you fvck her to help you get her off your case, if you are serious send me a DM.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by uncleck: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
overlord77:

Bro, first law with women. NEVER ever mention to your wife or sister-in-law that you are developing any kind of feeling. Be guided
Whoever made that law is inexperienced
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by aimalohi: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
1) invite your brother to come stay with u ppl
2) follow ur wife for night vigil
3) when that tot come bleed the Blood of Jesus
4) remove ur mind from that evil tot because when it happens d consequences will be very very bad. Even your children will hear d story when they r grown.
5) family baths and theirs will see ur like a curse.
6) begin to suggest someone for her ut will also make her see that u can't b seduced
7) tell ur wife d house cloth ur sister wears r to b worn in her own husband' house not in another person's husband' house.
cool see her completely as ur sister, except u can sleep with ur sister that is d only way u can sleep with her.
9) make her see christ in u completely
God grant u the grace in Jesus name.amen
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Evergreen4(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Give me her number, I would love to date her
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by gbolswag(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
Try her out...why not....she is the one who needs your attention...give her
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by happney65: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Fucccck her. But make sure you use a condom

QED!
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by mclloyd22: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Nice one you spoke out. That feeling is called a lustful feeling and it can bring you from 100 to 0. Sometime discussing it with your wife will turn issue because she will start blaming you for nothing. Tell her to advice her sister to start dressing properly atleast that alone will work on your thinking πŸ’­. I know women because she go change and for you if you tell her you don’t want her sister at her place anymore. To the rest of women in the building…. Una see wetin man dey face? Make Una try dey apply caution ⚠️
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by DrDunamis(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

You're still very disciplined but you're being drawn aware by last.
Talk to your wife and then since getting her, her own place isn't an option you wife could just subtle talk to her to watch what she wears around cos eventually you'd end up doing what you don't want to do if you don't control it now.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by fof1: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Man...,Respect urself and Burn that Selfish Demonic Urge of ur Carnal Nature. You have long been Tendering this Young Lady to urself. Stop Deceiving Urself and LIEING to us. You are not Disciplined...that Claim is Hypocritical. BURN THAT URGE...DEAL WITH IT AND BURY IT OR SCATTER UR FAMILY.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by overlord77: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
uncleck:

Whoever made that law is inexperienced

Tell your wife that you have or are developing an erotic feeling for her sister or any other woman let's see if that peace you enjoy won't be cut short.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
I'm not sure what rule number this is or whether it exists somewhere, but NEVER ADMIT YOUR WEAKNESS.
Either it backfires on you, or it can be used against you.
Don't be that "good guy".

You're welcome.

uncleck:
If I'm in your shoes, this is what I will do:

I'll call my wife into my room the very day I come back from travel. After hot totori with her, I'll tell her as follows: Your sister has been a very good family member and has helped us in more ways than one. But at this juncture I want to tell you that I'm developing erotic feelings for her. I don't want anything that will break the peace we enjoy in this family. Please tell her to get an apartment ASAP. She can always come over and stay with you whenever I travel. If you don't feel comfortable telling her or doesn't know how to tell her, call her in right now let me tell her myself.

If she chooses the later option and brings her in, I'll say to her: Baby girl, I so much appreciate your presence in this family, but problem is brewing. I'm having erotic feelings for you, I don't want it to materialize. Please get an apartment ASAP. You can always come back and keep your sister company when I travel. I'll support you wherever necessary. I know you're of age so you perfectly understand me. And please let this be our little secret.

Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by OBTOREPA(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

Bros go and discuss it with your Pastor.
Secondly, seek for one on one deliverance, that is the spirit of lust,you seriously need to cast it out.
Thirdly, Oga that's if truly you don't want to cheat on your wife. Every thing that you just told us here reveal same to your wife. Trust me that urge will run and leave you. When you expose the devil,he will not have any hidden place in you anymore.
Thanks.
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by usagee36: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
To be honest and open, sit her and your wife down, tell them you are taking a second wife. Since you can not keep your Johnson to your wife alone. Selfish man
Re: Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me by Ndleabilli: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
nicej2:

My candid advice I need to be her boyfriend, a website developer and Metallurgical Engineer. Just connect us please don't message, just drop you twitter,Facebook or Instagram handle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Hilarious Photos Of Babies Who Didn't Want Their Shots Taken! / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.