Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo (4180 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by floret23(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2023
“The World Doesn’t Need UberFacts To Verify Tinubu’s Drug Money Before We Know He Has Destroyed Countless Lives ” – Guterman Replies Festus Keyamo

Dr. Jeffrey Guterman, a retired mental health counselor, asserted that Tinubu’s drug charges could be publicly validated without the need for an UberFacts post. In response to Festus Keyamo’s comment on an UberFacts post questioning Tinubu’s drug claim, he made this statement.

According to a tweet from UberFacts on their verified account, Tinubu turned over $460,000 to the US government in 1993 after a Chicago court found that the money came from heroin trafficking.

But, in response to UberFacts’ tweet, Festus Keyamo claimed that the website had been bribed to publish information about Tinubu’s drug charges. He added that they had been laughing since the post was placed yesterday.

In response to Keyamo’s reply, Jeffrey Guterman said that UberFacts is not necessary for the world to learn about Tinubu’s drug accusation.

In part of his tweet, he writes; “The world doesn’t need UberFacts to verify that Tinubu forfeited $460,000 for laundering drug money.” He said this as he accuses Festus Keyamo of lying for Tinubu
https://newshour.ng/the-world-doesnt-need-uberfacts-to-verify-tinubus-drug-money-before-we-know-he-has-destroyed-countless-lives-guterman-replies-festus-keyamo/

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Xscape1993(m): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Where is the good image of this country? politicians have destroyed this country....I can't still believe my ears...

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by floret23(f): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu is a monumental disgrace to his children and grandchildren. A criminal old man.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by LagosFirstSon: 6:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu and his Medio employees keep disgracing themselves on global stage

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Ku77: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Burruchaga71(m): 6:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu has destroyed so many lives and can never go unpunished. If he refuses to return the stolen mandate we will not have another option than to do the needful.

I swear..

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Freshtruth(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2023
Keyamo for him mind be like na so I wan take defend this man for the next 4yrs person never enter my throat done dry grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Quest7777: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu's Presidency is like the country openly endorsing criminality & that would be too bad for Nigeria's image to the World.

&Tinubu that confessed Social media gives him High BP should better prepare for Heart Attack. cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Freshtruth(m): 6:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu has destroyed so many lives and can never go unpunished. If he refuses to return the stolen mandate we will not have another option than to do the needful.

I swear..
The October toll gate victims are crying for justice. That is the major reason UsA are ready to follow up this issue to any Length

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Freshtruth(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2023
Xscape1993:
Where is the good image of this country? politicians have destroyed this country....I can't still believe my ears...
Lagos no get football stadium 1million pound sent down to renovate down the drail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Jogs1900: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2023
I don't understand the reason for all this noise..Look at it critically, it was merely a business transaction that involves Tinubu company.
Tinubu wasn't directly involved in drug transactions.
For instance, pastors collect a tithe from drug barons or corrupt civil servants. If there is a record of it and the drug baron or the civil servant is indicted, the government will ask the church to return whatever was given to them by the person indicted to the government account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2023
Keyamo should thread carefully otherwise he might loose his license.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Landlord97: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Jogs1900:
I don't understand the reason for all this noise..Look at it critically, it was merely a business transaction that involves Tinubu company.
For instance, pastors collect a tithe from drug barons or corrupt civil servants. If there is a record of it and the drug baron or the civil servant is indicted, the government will ask the church to return whatever was given to them by the person indicted to the government account.
You guys will just open your mouth dishing out gibberish, TINUBU is an accomplice to the drug cartel business, so long as he involved whether your so classified direct or indirect, tinubu is part and parcel of a criminal syndicate.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by vastolord4(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2023
wahala! wahala!! wahala!!!.. still haven't seen any comment from the owners of this forum
Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by floret23(f): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2023
Jogs1900:
Criminal defending fellow criminal. The joke is on you.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Jogs1900: 7:27am On Apr 11, 2023
floret23:
Criminal defending fellow criminal. The joke is on you.
The joke is on you people ...Everybody is using you to catch trips.
Bad losers everywhere .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Jogs1900: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2023
Landlord97:
You guys will just open your mouth dishing out gibberish, TINUBU is an accomplice to the drug cartel business, so long as he involved whether your so classified direct or indirect, tinubu is part and parcel of a criminal syndicate.
The same way bank MDs are accomplices to the drug business if a drug baron has a bank account with them.

Please apply sense don't be emotional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by JASONjnr(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu can neve become a president.....

This is a known fact....

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by droid9: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

The same way bank MDs are accomplices to the drug business if a drug baron has a bank account with them.

Please apply sense don't be emotional.
See them grin shamelessly defending criminality. Do you even know what an accomplice means

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by A4alpha: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2023
Save your face and love your country and fight and defend whatever image that's left of your country for the sake of yourself and your next generation. Must you defend what you know nothing about??

Must this stained man be your president to the detriment of other viable,strong and agile options we have in this country
Tribalism is not the answer.. ask the North!!

Jogs1900:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by LUGBE: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2023
This our country is gone, thanks to apc

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by theophorus(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2023
So if Uber_fact doesn't have any effect, why are some people jumping up and down because of the tweet like they won a Jackpot?

The question is "What is the effect of all these noise on May 29 upcoming event"?
Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Lamasta(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

See as you dey openly disgrace yourself publicly

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by favour32(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
wahala! wahala!! wahala!!!.. still haven't seen any comment from the owners of this forum
Nor mind them.
Dem dem don dey frozen overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Godjone(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2023
A Nigerian president select was a former drug criminal. WOW!!! This to me has tarnished the image of the Nigerian state and it diaspora citizens. This is not acceptable. Nigerian youths make we fall out and reject a drug criminal as our president select

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by byteem: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

Receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Jogs1900: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2023
Lamasta:

See as you dey openly disgrace yourself publicly
Counter what I said intelligently without emotion or abuse.I beg you in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Jogs1900: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2023
byteem:

Receive sense
Counter what I said intelligently without emotion nor abuse.I beg you in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2023
Festus takes cocaine.

Because he acts like one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Christistruth03: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Jogs1900:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by press9jatv: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2023
Tinubu is a clueless drug baron, Tinubu is in a deep mess.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Drug Case: Dr. Jeffrey Guterman Schools Festus Keyamo by Jogs1900: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2023
A4alpha:
Save your face and love your country and fight and defend whatever image that's left of your country for the sake of yourself and your next generation. Must you defend what you know nothing about??

Must this stained man be your president to the detriment of other viable,strong and agile options we have in this country
Tribalism is not the answer.. ask the North!!
Why did they not stop him before the election ?Now, they want to steal his victory from the back door..It doesn't work like that and Unfortunately , emotions does not win court case.Since this issue had been addressed in our court up till Supreme Court so I except this case to rest.
What of our compatriots disgracing us outside the country asking foreign countries to mediate in our affairs?Dont let us be carried away.Most of these people denting our image abroad writing letters upon letters don't use Nigeria passport again.
Let's be wise.Most Nigerians are angry because they are not the ones doing the corruption .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra: Governor Ngige Asked to Leave Office / Kalu Challenges Ribadu To Declare His Assets / Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.