Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill (4175 Views)

Nigerians Pay Highest Tariff Per Kilowatt In Africa’ / Fashola Begs Nigerians To Accept Hike In Electricity Bill / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by KnowAll(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2010
[size=14pt]WE TALK OF POWER,  POWER THIS, POWER THAT, ARE WE READY TO PAY FOR POWER. AFTER ALL SOUP WEY SWEET NA MONEY KILL AM !!!![/size] 
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2010
Dont be silly. Most of us use the pre paid meter already!
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by KnowAll(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2010
Dont be silly. Most of us use the pre paid meter already!

Who are the most of us that u are talking about, as at the last count only about 3% of Nigerians have access to the internet, if u happen to be amongst that 3% u don’t need to show off here, most people in this forum are already aware of this, don’t remind us of your privilege background.

I don’t suppose those guys scavenging in the rubbish dump, shown in one of the threads on this forum know what u are on about Neither does millions of graduates who have never worked after leaving the four walls of the University.

I know of 45 year old graduates who have never worked b4 in their lives in Nigeria how do they pay for their electricity bill when they don’t know where the next meal would come from.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ok so no need to provide electricity for Nigerians because majority of the people are dying of hunger and starvation and would not be able to afford it

You know I think you should get your tatistics right! Just becasue 3% of nigerians have access to the internet doesn't mean they can't afford it. It's all about prioritty.

besides if you know the percentage of people's meagre income spent of fueling generators, you'll relize that it's cheaper to pay electricity bill than the situation on ground now!

1 Like

Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by KnowAll(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ok so no need to provide electricity for Nigerians because majority of the people are dying of hunger and starvation and would not be able to afford it

You know I think you should get your tatistics right! Just becasue 3% of nigerians have access to the internet doesn't mean they can't afford it. It's all about prioritty.

besides if you know the percentage of people's meagre income spent of fueling generators, you'll relize that it's cheaper to pay electricity bill than the situation on ground now!

The honest truth is yes no need for electricity, except if it can be provided for the rich, the privilege classes, and the industrialist. No where in the world including benefit infested Britain or any of the welfare heavens of Western Europe provides electricity for free. If Nigeria wants to go down that line, then they should provide un-employment benefit for the poor.

The reason why NEPA went down was it was not getting enough revenue which would have subsequently lead to re-investment and expansion of their operations and secondly their officials where dishonest taking bribes from homesteads that normally required an outright disconnection. How do you re-orientate a corrupt workforce in  Power Holding Company of Nigeria when officials are still paid N12,000.00 a month as salary obviously this is a recipe for disaster.

If Jonathan pulls the power problem off this year, I am more than convinced we would be back to where we came from if a proper revenue collection initiative is not put in place.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ujujoan:

She don come again oooO!!! This "I have it so everyone can have it" way you cut things irks me. ROFLMAO!!!

Ujujoan:

Uummm. . . huh

Ujujoan:

Cheaper to pay electricity bill? Where? I don't know where you live but that is not the case in all of Nigeria.

@Poster, electricity ought to be for all and we have enough resources to produce cheap electricity for all. We did it in the past and we can do it again.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by violent(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
We really should be very careful about some statistics we generate on the spot without a good back up just in an effort to sound intellectual.

Where did poster get his result of 3% Nigerians having access to the internet?

Most Public and private tertiary institutions, have cybercafes, companies are not left out as well, infact, many developing towns in Nigeria have more than 2 cybercafes per street. . . . so where the héll did you arrive at your figure of 3% Nigerians having access to the internet?

Back to topic:

Saying Nigerians can't afford to pay their bills is preposterous at most.

If an average Nigerian can afford to spend twice as much on fuel to power up small generators, i see no reason why he/she can't afford his or her electricity bills.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]WE TALK OF POWER,  POWER THIS, POWER THAT, ARE WE READY TO PAY FOR POWER. AFTER ALL SOUP WEY SWEET NA MONEY KILL AM !!!![/size]

You talk as if something is wrong with you or are u sure u re mentaly ok? the fact that u re useless
over there does not mean that we dont have people who can be able to pay their bills. Do u know
how much people waste on MTN recharge cards every month, after all electricity bill is pay as u use, if u can not afford to pay urs, other people can.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Afam(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2010
KnowAll:

This is the most careless statement that I have read on this forum this year. I sense boredom or desperation here.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:

She don come again oooO!!! This "I have it so everyone can have it" way you cut things irks me. ROFLMAO!!!

I don't consider myself one of the elites so yes, if I have it, 60% of the population should!

Uummm. . . huh

Yes,I have a friend who owns at least 2 luxury cars, own his own house, is registered in a high tech club but does NOT have access to the internet. Are you seriously saying it's because he can't afford it undecided

Cheaper to pay electricity bill? Where? I don't know where you live but that is not the case in all of Nigeria.

An average family spends N500 worth of credit MONTLY on the pre-paid meter - and there's light only half the whole time. So supposing we have light 24hrs then they would spend approximately N1,000.00 in a month.

That's the amount of money you'd spend in fuelling your generator for two DAYS. Add those costs all through the month, plus the costs of servicing the gen set. I think people will perfer to pay for 24hrs NEPA bill. Dont you think so

@Poster, electricity ought to be for all and we have enough resources to produce cheap electricity for all. We did it in the past and we can do it again.

Trust me, it's not the cost that's the problem! It's availability pure and simple. Let them provide the light now and see if people won't pay!

Besides think of the small-scale business people could run, even from their homes if they had access to 24hr electricity! Think of the money literarily thrown down the drain in fuelling gen sets for hotles and othere large scale businesses.

This poster is completely out of his mind! angry
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2010
KnowAll:

The honest truth is yes no need for electricity, except if it can be provided for the rich, the privilege classes, and the industrialist. No where in the world including benefit infested Britain or any of the welfare heavens of Western Europe provides electricity for free. If Nigeria wants to go down that line, then they should provide un-employment benefit for the poor.

The reason why NEPA went down was it was not getting enough revenue which would have subsequently lead to re-investment and expansion of their operations and secondly their officials where dishonest taking bribes from homesteads that normally required an outright disconnection. How do you re-orientate a corrupt workforce in Power Holding Company of Nigeria when officials are still paid N12,000.00 a month as salary obviously this is a recipe for disaster.

If Jonathan pulls the power problem off this year, I am more than convinced we would be back to where we came from if a proper revenue collection initiative is not put in place.

The folding of NEPA is a pure case of mismanegement. Privatize PHCN now and you'll see what will become of our power sector. There's a reason why the government should be in sole charge of basic amenities, so people wont monopolize it and inflate the rates.

But like all other governemnt business, they failed because of the 'you scarth my back I scratch your back syndrome' that's prevalent in this nonsense country! It had NOTHING to do with the cost of electricity!
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by wirinet(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]WE TALK OF POWER, POWER THIS, POWER THAT, ARE WE READY TO PAY FOR POWER. AFTER ALL SOUP WEY SWEET NA MONEY KILL AM !!!![/size]

You must be living in a foreign country or inside Aso Rock, so you are removed from reality. MOST NIGERIANS OVER PAY FOR NON EXISTENT ELECTRICITY. God help you if you do not have a pre-paid meter, Nepa would gladly use estimated bills for you, which most times is outrageous. When i was in surulere, i was paying N2,500 every month when we do not get more than three hours of electricity per day, sometime when the transformer was down, we would not get electricity for the whole month, but the bills kept on coming like the seasons.

Nepa is deliberately refusing to deploy pre paid meter her in Ikorodu, because that would spoil market for them.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by keeeem: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
Bros Knowall

Please let's try to be mindful of those things that we write on public forums like this. A whole lot of guys who have jetted out of this country mistake the response they get from their relations as a result of the way they ask for dollar or pounds from them to mean that we are proverty-stricken here. Please don't look at things from that perspective. You need to come over here and go on the street to see the level of things that people who the society call paupers do. Our level of poverty has not gotten to what you think.

Provide light and let people know that when you don't pay, ur light is cutoff and see the rate people rush to pay up. The prepaid meters have not gone round really but u need to see how people queue up at NEPA office to pay. Nigerians keep getting sophisticated by the day. Let government provide the amenities and see how better we would get.

Staying abroad for too long has its own side effects. Come home and be part of the renewal process.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Afam(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2010
KnowAll:

The reason why NEPA went down was it was not getting enough revenue which would have subsequently lead to re-investment and expansion of their operations and secondly their officials where dishonest taking bribes from homesteads that normally required an outright disconnection. How do you re-orientate a corrupt workforce in  Power Holding Company of Nigeria when officials are still paid N12,000.00 a month as salary obviously this is a recipe for disaster.

To prove how wrong and ridiculous the statement above is let us consider this

NITEL was providing telecommunication services to Nigerians.

The quality of services was very poor, NITEL was mismanaged.

Someone like this guy would have argued that NITEL went down because Nigerians could not afford to pay for telecommunications services.

Today Nigerians pay a lot more than the poster is probably paying and we have about 50% of the whole population connected to phone lines in spite of the high cost.

Sometimes the level of reasoning some of us display here is so embarrassing that Seun should consider banning people for displaying such low level of reasoning.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Ikengawo: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2010
This thread is 100% accurate, i was i nigeria asking nigerians if they pay for electricity, there was an unanimous NO. Nigerians just want free shit all day. they dont pay tax and want free education, dont pay for electricity and complain that the governments charity electricity goes out.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
How about the govt pay back all the money that people have been paying without the electricity?
BTW, what made you think that Nigerians wont be able to pay for the cost of generating adequate power?
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Osama10(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ Poster

Do you know how much people spend on fuel to run their generating set each week?
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by chidichris(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
WE TALK OF POWER, POWER THIS, POWER THAT, ARE WE READY TO PAY FOR POWER. AFTER ALL SOUP WEY SWEET NA MONEY KILL AM !!!!

@poster,
if not for nature and destiny, how can something like u be from the same country with me?
pls, which part of ur body do u use in reasoning?
could it be possible that u reason with ur nose?
do u know how much nigeria and nigerians burn on daily bases on fuela dn dissel?
do u know of any house with card meter that is not buying units to activate their services?
i hereby suggest that u visit any nearby mental rehablitation home.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by 4Play(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
Electricity supply to residential consumers has to be subsidised as the average Nigerian cannot afford it. However, the price for industrial users can be left to the market to determine without subsidy.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ujujoan:

I don't consider myself one of the elites so yes, if I have it, 60% of the population should!
Well, again, it is OK to think that 60% of the population can afford what you can but the unemployment rate across the country alone refutes that claim of yours. but that is another story.

Ujujoan:

Yes,I have a friend who owns at least 2 luxury cars, own his own house, is registered in a high tech club but does NOT have access to the internet. Are you seriously saying it's because he can't afford it undecided

I don't have any friends who owns even one car, let alone a luxury car. Most of my friends in Nigeria are still trying to eek out a living. They live in rented properties still. Can they afford these things still? My point is, it is too easy to think your situation is same with the majority. I have known you long enough on here to know you are likely one of the privileged ones in Nigeria. Not saying you are dirt rich but you are still above the majority. In fact, a lot of the Nigerians who are online most of the day, from home, are.

Ujujoan:

An average family spends N500 worth of credit MONTLY on the pre-paid meter - and there's light only half the whole time. So supposing we have light 24hrs then they would spend approximately N1,000.00 in a month.
N500 half a day? Where? In my area, we barely get 10 hours each week.

Ujujoan:

That's the amount of money you'd spend in fuelling your generator for two DAYS. Add those costs all through the month, plus the costs of servicing the gen set. I think people will perfer to pay for 24hrs NEPA bill. Dont you think so
Electricity used to be available 24/7 in Nigeria until Babangida came in the picture, and by 1993, it dawned on everyone that the problem was here to stay.

Ujujoan:

Trust me, it's not the cost that's the problem! It's availability pure and simple. Let them provide the light now and see if people won't pay!

Besides think of the small-scale business people could run, even from their homes if they had access to 24hr electricity! Think of the money literarily thrown down the drain in fuelling gen sets for hotles and othere large scale businesses.

This poster is completely out of his mind! angry

No, I think cost is likely to become a problem by the time we finally find a solution. In my opinion, by the time we spend billions to build and then additional billions to maintain it, we are bound to see costs change , if not drastically. Worse, if it goes PRIVATE, God save us! Only hope it is not too bad for the majority to handle.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by KnowAll(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2010
[size=14pt]From the respondents to this critical question whether Nigerians can pay their electricity bill, I can see and I sense that there is a new ethusiasm to enjoy the beauty and wonders of " Light " as it is known in Nigeria. Some of the respondents where highly agitated and critical by my puzzled and geniuely quizzical question  undecided  why others where down right rude, ungentlemanly and probably has an unwarranted nationalistic wellbeing bothering on unnecessary ego and self pride. Just because 25% of your country men and women buy diesel to Light up does not mean that,  this rather routine civic right of one paying one's bills which is done without so much fanfare in the west, should not be looked under the microscope in Nigeria.

The citizens should know this is not a largesse or a dash using a Nigerian parlance, Jonathan is no father xmas, these utilities run on machines and as we all know machines do break down, they need to be maintained, a transformer can only supply so much in a neigbourhood, illegal and double, even triple illegal electrical connection which is the bane of our inner city slums must be stopped and discouraged. Some of the slightly wiser ones amongst the respondents came up with MTN Re-charge card as a cue to how things would pan out when " Light " comes to town. What they have forgotten is the mobile phone re-charge is an instrument dear to 99% of the population. It is an SOS mechanism, a tool needed by women of easy virtues that now abounds the polity either overtly or covertly due to lack of jobs to ply their trade effectively. In fact even our banks the first tool giving to young unsuspecting graduates is a mobile phone it is more dear to Nigerians than their darlings.

It is a tool that open doors, a tool that allows those dreaded men in mask execute well timed and pricised operation, relegating our so called Police Force and Armed Forces as Innocent by-standers. A tool that made 13% derivatives possible to the Niger Delta States, by the sheer number of successful operation initiated by MEND. A tool that makes cheating easy in Nigeria today, therby producing half baked graduates that are unemployable, how dear u compare a  tool that affects every heart beat in the polity with " Light" somebody is definately having a laugh here grin

I repeat, and I repeat clearly, soup wey sweet na money kill am
. The earlier Nigerians know this thing has to be paid for the better, but one thing I am definately sure of " Light" is at the bottom of the pile of 89% of Nigerians everyday thought,  there are more important things in the minds of those women and men hawking their wares in our market places . Those selling their goods with the virtuoso of a philharmonic opera, the determination, the zeal and the wholesome expression of fulfilment once these goods has being disposed off is a wonder to see, the thaught that the whole goods in those rusty pans are worth less than a $1 is an amazement.

Such dregs of our society would gladly go home to a darkened and blackout home after making a sale of a $1 and a profit of 0.20 cents  than to unburden himself or herself with added stress off paying for Light. With this dollar, he or she has to top-up their recharge card so as to place a call to the supplier and stock up again for another run in the mill operation tommorow.   

I am not anti-development, not at all,  what I am after is how do we put a stop to what I call circula development,  we should derive ways of making progressive development not regressive development,  unfortunately the country has gone too far backwards to the beginning of time,  that it is now difficult to fathom any develoment in Nigeria, it is like a mirage. However,  I would be the happiest person on planet Earth if our second romance with Electricity after a 25 year acrimonious divorce last to the end of time, I just hope this is not another shot-gun marriage of convienence.  undecided[/size]
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by ikeyman00(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@

like i always say ahaah all thesee emm nl best analyst write and post nonesense!!

they talk like they know; when its clearly they themeselves has been out of touch for far too long

and the thread is emm justified ha
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by DrKnow1(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2010
What an idiotic post
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by violent(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2010
Some of the slightly wiser ones amongst the respondents came up with MTN Re-charge card as a cue to how things would pan out when " Light " comes to town. What they have forgotten is the mobile phone re-charge is an instrument dear to 99% of the population.

And "light" is no such dear instrument?
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by vigasimple(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2010
There is this very large majority of won't pay unless forced to do so.

Unless electricity can be cut off like mobile phones a lot of Nigerians would rather 'tap' power and not pay either because they cannot afford it or deliberately refusing to do so.

To build,distribute and maintain electricity costs a lot of money, so paying for its use is essential for the maintainance and development.

The present metering system has not and will not work, and that is why PHCN is issuing arbitrary bills, so we need a system that can cut off non payer and stop them from 'tapping' lights and not paying at all at the expenses of honest payers. That sound like what the poster is trying to say.

The price should be reasonable affordable for the average person, maybe the government should subsdises it for a while until job market and business comes alive.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by agitator: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2010
@Op

I don't know why some of you privileged to be abroad think like this. May be you don't know that prepaid meters are all over the place. For you information any new town being connected to the national grid is on prepaid meter.

Someone pointed out the case of Nitel, you cleverly skipped it and talk only about the recharge card issue. Are you inferring that people also tap MTel the mobile subsidiary of Nitel that got its license for free, with masts and microwave connections spread all over the place. yet cant compete with the newcomers who have to start installing all equipments from scratch. acquiring generators, masts, land to build/erect, creating their own microwave and even bringing in the latest in communication (fiber optic networking)

be real, Nigerians are ever ready to pay for services provided it is what they want.

People are clamoring for a regulated all comers market not a few being licensed to monopolize. you allow anybody to set up business by following the rules. Not the system where 1 or 2 licenses are presented for bidding or issued to cronies.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by KnowAll(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2010
[size=14pt]The average Nigerian wants and love to circumvent any system we see it happen even in the most advanced of societies where our country men and women constantly try to move one step b4 the authorities. Someone mentioned is " Light" not dear to our people, of course it is dear, but it is something that has to be admired at far,  not to be played with or desired excessively especially when we know we cannot pay for it,   because it comes with a price tag, no be dash. Rolls Royce is a car I love, and I can say it is dear to me,  can I afford it, that answer is for another day  lipsrsealed.

As long as our people can physically see a pole in front of their houses, if disconnection happens, connection will commence almost immediately by a quick clarion call to the local resident electrician who for a small fee, would perform his usual magic whilst the whole neigbourhood gathers around and the little unclothed boys and girls gives him yet another round of applause for such a daring act. If this kind of Batmen continue to exist in our slums,  the Electrical authorities in Nigeria would be faced with an uphill task to outwit and overwhelm  these heroes and champions of the down and trodden.[/size]
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by chidichris(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2010
@poster,
u have nothing to discuss here.
if all the countries of the world that are enjoying electricity are paying, then nigerians will pay too but they are not paying and they are still enjoying electricity, then why don't we enjoy like them too.
i think the only time u will be useful on this electricity issue will be when we get the light and maybe we will need ur advise on how best to bypass the electricity bills.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by KnowAll(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2010
It is clear from some comments here today that the romance between the Nigerian people and Electricity would be a short-lived one. At least no one would hold Uncle Joe responsible when all hell is let loose again.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by violent(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2010
Nigerians being able to afford their Electric bills and Nigerians playing the rouges are quite two different things.

Do you really think if people had a choice of making their calls without toping up their phones, they wouldn't take that choice even if they had the means to pay?

The fact that someone ingeniously connected his electric mains after it was disconnected by the Authorities only shows lack of fail proof system from the PHCN themselves. Its just a simple case of Moral Hazard!

Its not everyone in the UK or the US that can afford to pay their electric bills either, those who can't afford it and got disconnected from the mains simply can't reconnect it because you don't find cables lying in close proximity to your house, and besides there are systems in place to counter against such.

Your statement and mentality is such that projects Nigerians as extremely poverty stricken and might not be able to afford their electric bills therefore, they don't deserve the luxury. The fact that you live in the west does not mean you are any richer than people at home and neither does it mean they deserve any less.

Many, many people take up honest although some, low paying jobs and can afford to pay their electric bills if given the incentive to do so.

Gosh i can't even believe we are having this conversation, next we will hear "Can Nigerians afford to pay for good health care?"
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Pennywise(m): 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Electricity used to be available 24/7 in Nigeria until Babangida came in the picture, and by 1993, it dawned on everyone that the problem was here to stay.

I laff when I read things like this on internet. Small pikin wey no know say not be now yansh dey back. FYI, e don tay.
Re: Can Nigerians Pay Their Electricity Bill by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2010
KnowAll:

[color=#000099]The honest truth is yes no need for electricity, except if it can be provided for the rich, the privilege classes, and the industrialist. No where in the world including benefit infested Britain or any of the welfare heavens of Western Europe provides electricity for free. If Nigeria wants to go down that line, then they should provide un-employment benefit for the poor.
You are making a very serious point here, but don't be surprised that some socialists here will berate you that every Nigerian has an inalienable right to 24-hour power supply.
This of course is pure nonsense.
The only way to ensure transparency of pricing and efficient investment and maintenance of machines like transformers and turbines is full privatization. After that the government can draw up programs to subsidize the electricity bills of the vulnerable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N’assembly Kills 6-yr Single Term Proposal / Boko Haram: Changes Of Top Security Chiefs Soon / Who Killed Dele Giwa (19 October 1986)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.