Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries (81190 Views)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by phemmie06(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
No matter how calm I might be there are some things I will never take..... Pastor having vigil in my house.... Sleeping in my room.... On my bed..... Why pastor self go enter member room you're not suppose to go beyond living room.

Some people's head ought to be separated from their neck 🧣

6 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Mumu man you allowed your wife to sleep on the same bed with a stranger ( hell time pastor) face the consequences nothing more

5 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by GloriousGbola: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Let me get this straight - they are in a one bedroom apartment and he woke up to the pastor knacking his wife? What is this life imitating adult entertainment?

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by saintade01(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
The story sounds cooked up jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Franzese: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
On my bed, Martha

Lol
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by mhktaryan: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
WTF
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by thaoriginator: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2023
Onefornaija7:
I need advice please.

[b]Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?
Mad man's advice is the best advice. So I heard lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Alex4555(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=merits post=122441813][/quote] see as the woman dey laff 😂😂
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Emmypure: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2023
The man is a f**ckin simp.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by MightySparrow: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2023
The man self na mumu. Pastor was digging his wife's hole while he was fast asleep. He slept the sleep of death.. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Freelancerr(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2023
The reason, why I read my Gf message directly on my phone is so i'll know who I'm dating to avoid stuff like this...

Well check my dm and text me on WhatsApp ill teach you also.

Note: you will pay a token before we start o. No be free.

Feel free and check my signature for my contact.

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Qardinalcaptain: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Guy man that’s not ur pastor...u for do the mumu strong thing maybe the rest will learn 4rm it..pastor keu everywhere ☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Emperormartin(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Lol... U sef na character
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by gigabyte13: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2023
Case wey go make God laugh tire
Don already dey ground.
God don see am already but
He go like make people use their mouth talk am........
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by nepapole(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Which kain story be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Rechargeam247(f): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Women are polygamous in nature.

6 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Killerbag36: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by usagee36: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2023
I know obi's voice was fake, But this woman was heard saying Yes daddy do it grin grin
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by transient123(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
grin pastors are always having sex with people's wives

Is part of their calling. Semenpastorpreneur.

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by daeger: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Which kind nonsense story cooked without condiments?

It's not a cooked story bro,I actually listened to it live on Agidigbo radio (anchored by Oriyomi Hamzat) last Friday

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Donedeal1(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2023
Jesus have mercy.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Emperormartin(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2023
I hate it when men woe another people's wife just because they have the resources to strike them down
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Majesty33(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2023
The award for the most foolish man on earth goes to MR OLUWASHINA for allowing his rightfully wedded wife to sleep on their matrimonial bed with their pastor while he sleeps on the floor. I have never seen a man so so foolish like him in my entire life.

5 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by KelChinon202: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by phemmie06(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Really?
Daslim180:
I watched the full story on Tiktok and the pastor confessed he slept with the man's wife. Some people shouldn't be referred to as men of God.
Shameless wh@res everywhere parading themselves has housewives (spit)
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Kaiser20: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Which kind nonsense story cooked without condiments?
naa for Ibadan you go read and hear stories like this that makes no sense
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by sammirano: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2023
This case is funny

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.