Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries (81192 Views)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by wisdomkid: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
grin pastors are always having sex with people's wives

Be careful the type of words you used "Always"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Superpower(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
They are all mad.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by mozona(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
This story tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Kvngyemi0407(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:
Can I call this ignorance or na juju dey work
The same man u accused of having affair with your wife still come to your house to hold night vigil with ur family. Also has the gut to sleep on ur bed with ur wife while you sleep on the floor.
It seems you are stupiid sir
Exactly my thoughts. Why would a pastor sleep over at your house on your bed with your wife
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
Stop generalizing. It's a sign of immaturity. Not all pastors do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Tonytonex(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Nobodysboo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ewooooooooo
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Pat081: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
Yes because wife fear Pastor more than their husband if Pastor tell them not to have sex with their husband they will not have it

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by ddeola: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Terrible beings! God have mercy, dem go don finish dis man since na God dey preserve em life.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Samunique(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:
The same man u accused of having affair with your wife still come to your house to hold night vigil with ur family. Also has the gut to sleep on ur bed with ur wife while you sleep on the floor.
And you believe that rubbish ?

PST would be having sex with his wife while they all slept in the same room

The fact that some people love to hate pastors doesn't not mean they shouldn't use their heads when a story like theis comes up.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by greatefa1011(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
“The pastor told us to begin a vigil together and he comes around to sleep on my bed with my wife while I sleep on the floor.
What a crazy narrator. Aren't you ashame of this story are you daft?
Which vigil is done while sleeping Na?
Some get dick but no sense. While some have dock but can control it.
Just open Toto even without seeing the face of the owner they can swim it Weller.
In conclusion, the man is not a Pastor and you and your wife are not believers either. So stop this nonsense Pastor church/ shrine things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Samunique(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Christianity is a laughing stock
What about a so called prophet, marrying a 6yrs old child, sleeping with her at the age of 9yrs, is that acceptable to you ?

Pls settle the rots and immoral behaviors in your religion before condemning others !!! undecided
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by tywo42(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
Omo this one off me o some pastor and sleeping with someones wife odiegwu
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by 43Ronin: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
That's is why they rush to marry igbo women. It's sad that's its only the wealthy yorubas that can marry igbo women. The rest should hustle hard, it's worth it

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by tiger2080: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
STUPID FAKE PASTOR.USELESS BITCH CALLD HOUSE WIVE SLEEPING WITH FAKE MAN BECOS HE TELL U HE IS A PASTOR U OPEN UR LEG WIDE FOR HIM TO DRILL UR DAMAGE PUSSY WITHOUT SHAME.HOES PARADING THEMSELVES AS WIVES.THE HUSBAND WAS SO STUPID TO ALLOW FAKE MAN SLEEP ON THERE BED WITH THE ASHAWO WIFE.
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Blackman101: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
MUMU for the two side
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Ken4Christ: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Your pastor came to your house and slept with your wife on the same bed and you slept on the floor. You gave your wife to your pastor and you are complaining.

Mumu husband. What kind of story is this?
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Shedrack777: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
DasaintHope:

There is this thrill banging a pvssy that ai t yours. Banging another guys serious girlfriend is my fetish.
hope you don't bang other men's wife?

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by vastolord4(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
wisdomkid:

Be careful the type of words you used "Always"...

My bad le me rephrase, why do pastors prefer married women to single ladies n divorcees

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by shinealight(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Obviously your so-called wife was more interested in the pastor tha she was in you. Is that a wife or a harlot?
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Bimpe29: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
The height of immortality being committed in the name of Pastoral is not only alarming but eternally heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by adamlawal(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
smastiff:
shocked
Make we use am do wetn??

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by clockwisereport: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yiff:
Fear some pastor

Dominique. this is Angela Ubi, the swindler. He will soon edit this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Gaabasky: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
opalu:
Lies

No be lie. The Pastor confessed n his wife also testified

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Osuofia1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Which kind nonsense story cooked without condiments?
E tire me
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by sharone21(f): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
This 'crime' is easily noticed in some places... Getting boyfriend as a married woman @owambe party etc .... That is why widow for long scarce there....( hard truth)....

Will be difficult to see this occurrence from a wife in SS and SE unless u ready to kick the bucket.

Everybody is religious in Naija but by their fruits u shall know them.

This Pastor do 'see finish' for this man because of his senseless/thoughtless so called better half.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
LoL....
Pastors.... One of the most useless people in this country...

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by naijapikin2(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
Which kind nonsense story cooked without condiments?
hahaha.. me I have curry makala and onga in case the cooking cas still be done again.

Hahahaha
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by countryman13: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
vastolord4:
Those ones na mumu xtians bro! How on Earth will i open my eyes and allow one useless pastor to ruin my home in the name of spirituality or holines? God forbid! Ds man na local!

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by ofuonyebi: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
this pastor confessed that truly had affairs with his brethren's wife.....chai!
some of these pastors have turned the Bible upside down

as they have continued to soil the name of God...
so shall the God of un-hidden truth and light continue to disgrace ALL of them
Re: My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries by Princewell2012(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Domipraiz:

That's what they called respect grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Miraculous Catholic Priests In Nigeria / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.