Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons (38216 Views)

Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction / INEC Calls One Witness, Closes Case In Obi, LP’s Petition / PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons by felibrain: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2023
That case was already decided and dismissed by both the Fed high court and the Appeal court
https://punchng.com/appeal-court-dismisses-apms-suit-seeking-to-disqualify-obi/
I'm telling you it's a dead case.

LADEMINUS:

If you are told, submit your work not later than 6 hours before 12 noon Monday.

That means you must submit by 6am on Monday.

If you go and submit 5 hrs to 12 noon on Monday (i.e. 7am, you are late Sir/Ma)

You will not say that 5 hours is within 6 hours will you?
Re: Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons by Ayopercent(m): 12:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
I have read the responses of both INEC and APC to Peter Obi petition.
This is the comprehensive response of Bola Tinubu to Peter Obi petition. It's a knockout blow to Mr Peter Obi petition. Kindly digest it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/319672/full-text-reply-of-tinubu-shettima-to-peter-obis-petition.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.