Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. (1010 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2023
I'm typing this with tear in my eyes,I am a failure I failed myself too many times and Ive lost count,I'll be 25 this year and I'm a total waste,how did I get here?

I swear I can't even answer that question myself I have never been addited to anything in my life,no drugs no gambling or any sort of thing that could put me put my life pinry...I left school 2020 since I couldn't met up financially few months ago I posted a trend on nairaland of how happy I was my late mom sis reached out to me from UK and asked to go back to school,luckily I was reinstated back by the school...

I stopped my factory work, I went back to school and started from 200level I was glad because I just want to get a degree....

I sold my phone and everything ( I sold all on nairaland)... because I had to complete registration,this my evil mom sis kept promising me she'll send me something and she never did and it's over 4months now.

I sleep in school classes I don't even have anything,I paid my school fee already with the things I sold very cheaply here on nairaland.
I attended Osun state university so my fee is arou 234k.

I already gave up on schooling but this evil woman pushed me and now I'm confused as I don't even have a phone I fall literally sick everytime...
I curse my mom sis any day I wake up because I wake with pain and fear...

I have literally lost my way I don't know what to do anymore I'm totally confused,I'm depressed I seriously need a miracle and food,I swear on my mom's grave I have not had anything to eat in 2days...

She won't reply me,I text on whatsapp with people's number cuz I don't have a phone again, once I introduce myself she'll just say I'll get back to you everytime,and that all and not even one as she sent me a dime...I explained everything to her that I sold my phone because I believed her...
Now I don't even know what to do as I have no one to run to....if you are in osogbo and you can help me with something to eat Ill be so glad.

Your advices will also go a long way,as I'm in a delima wether to go back to lagos and continue my factory work or to finish this second semester.
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by SweetBuns(f): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2023
you're just 25 and still yet you think your life is already over?
Come back when you're 40 please.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Blupen969(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2023
SweetBuns:
you're just 25 and still yet you think your life is already over?
Come back when you're 40 please.
You are very heartless and stupid, ashawo 500naira

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by SweetBuns(f): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
I'm guessing that you finally found a good reason to insult someone this morning.

The only problem here is that of a young and able bodied man of 25 who still has his whole life ahead of him say that his life is already over.

I get you're facing challenges, but you're already claiming that your life is over?? If any thing, na your mentality go kill you.

And as for the riff-raff who quoted me, I guess your own charity never started at home (or at all). Mmkpi.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Blupen969(m): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2023
Op nobody will help you in nairaland, your aunty weh deh uk no help you na nairalanders go come help you??
my advice is that you go back to your factory work save money and get a laptop and then learn a tech skill, school no go determine your future na you go determine your future

1 Like

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Blupen969(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2023
SweetBuns:

I'm guessing that you finally found a good reason to insult someone this morning.

The only problem here is that of a young and able bodied man of 25 who still has his whole life ahead of him say that his life is already over.

I get you're facing challenges, but you're already claiming that your life is over If any thing, na your mentality go kill you.

And as for the riff-raff who quoted me, I guess your own charity never started at home. Mmkpi.
You think i get your time??
God forbid

1 Like

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by SweetBuns(f): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
You think i get your time??
God forbid
k
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
Op nobody will help you in nairaland, your aunty weh deh uk no help you na nairalanders go come help you??
my advice is that you go back to your factory work save money and get a laptop and then learn a tech skill, school no go determine your future na you go determine your future

Thanks boss.
That the only option I have here,I learnt graphic design and I'm quite good,Im just confused if I should finish this semester first since i already paid, because I'm still hanging probably my aunt will turn up later, I don't want a situation again that I will waste all my effort as she kept saying I should hold on...that what I'm confused about
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by marlow1962(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
Haha guy, is too early na.

The way una take dy throw insults for here eh, nawa

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2023
SweetBuns:

I get you're facing challenges, but you're already claiming that your life is over?? If any thing, na your mentality go kill you.

And as for the riff-raff who quoted me, I guess your own charity never started at home (or at all). Mmkpi.

I get what you saying,my life isnt over I'm working on a decision and I'm finding it really hard to decide on what to do...
I said I'm confused and depressed never said my life was over, that why in my last paragraph I said I need advice.
Thank you
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Blupen969(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Freedomlurther:

Thanks boss.
That the only option I have here,I learnt graphic design and I'm quite good,Im just confused if I should finish this semester first since i already paid, because I'm still hanging probably my aunt will turn up later, I don't want a situation again that I will waste all my effort as she kept saying I should hold on...that what I'm confused about
That your aunty will not help you my guy but you can stay and waste time and finish the semester or you can wake up and be in control of your future now
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
That your aunty will not help you my guy but you can stay and waste time and finish the semester or you can wake up and be in control of your future now
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by tunize(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Freedomlurther:
I'm typing this with tear in my eyes,I am a failure I failed myself too many times and Ive lost count,I'll be 25 this year and I'm a total waste,how did I get here?

I swear I can't even answer that question myself I have never been addited to anything in my life,no drugs no gambling or any sort of thing that could put me put my life pinry...I left school 2020 since I couldn't met up financially few months ago I posted a trend on nairaland of how happy I was my late mom sis reached out to me from UK and asked to go back to school,luckily I was reinstated back by the school...

I stopped my factory work, I went back to school and started from 200level I was glad because I just want to get a degree....

I sold my phone and everything ( I sold all on nairaland)... because I had to complete registration,this my evil mom sis kept promising me she'll send me something and she never did and it's over 4months now.

I sleep in school classes I don't even have anything,I paid my school fee already with the things I sold very cheaply here on nairaland.

I already gave up on schooling but this evil woman pushed me and now I'm confused as I don't even have a phone I fall literally sick everytime...

I have literally lost my way I don't know what to do anymore I'm totally confused,I'm depressed I seriously need a miracle and food,I swear on my mom's grave I have not had anything to eat in 2days...

She won't reply me,I text on whatsapp with people's number cuz I don't have a phone again, once I introduce myself she'll just say I'll get back to you everytime,and that all and not even one as she sent me a dime...I explained everything to her that I sold my phone because I believed her...
Now I don't even know what to do as I have no one to run to....if you are in osogbo and you can help me with something to eat Ill be so glad.

Your advices will also go a long way,as I'm in a delima wether to go back to lagos and continue my factory work or to finish this second semester.
I hope your story clear do me your aza if i at all make i do you small bread to take eat something
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2023
tunize:

I hope your story clear do me your aza if i at all make i do you small bread to take eat something

Thanks alot,you've no idea of what you just did for me.
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by tunize(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2023
Freedomlurther:

I don't mind anything at all boss
Opay
Oluwafemi
done bless up
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Blupen969(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2023
tunize:

Ahh boss na me need the real help ooh show your boy small love nah
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2023
tunize:

done bless up
Ahh boss
Just saw it now,God bless boss
I really do appreciate
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2023
I have deleted my account number already as I won't want anyone to to feel,the purpose I opened this trend is because I want to beg,tho I needed money to but as God will have it someone sent me 5k more than enough to eat and get back to lag,as I still have my apartment there till august and they can still take me back at my previous work,I'm just too confused right now on what to do
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by tunize(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2023
Freedomlurther:
Ahh boss
Just saw it now,God bless boss
I really do appreciate
God bless you more
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by tunize(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
Ahh boss na me need the real help ooh show your boy small love nah
Some other time bro i don see your name already
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Blupen969(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2023
tunize:
Some other time bro i don see your name already
Thanks boss God will continue to bless you boss man
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Freedomlurther:

This one is very deep

Do you have siblings you could reconcile with to assist you with feeding then during holidays you look for sites to hustle

You can't just drop out of school for the second time and write again for the school to accept you back

They will think you are not serious

Look a man goes through a burning furnace of life to be able to stand well

You are passing through yours and you don't have to give up

Honestly you don't have to
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
frozen70:

This one is very deep

Do you have siblings you could reconcile with to assist you with feeding then during holidays you look for sites to hustle

You can't just drop out of school for the second time and write again for the school to accept you back

I only have step moms that won't even allow me enter my father's house.
I'm entitled to a 3 bedroom apartment in lagos,but the attack was too much and my mom made promise I won't near there...
And at the moment I'm struggling so hard to keep to that promise.
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Blupen969(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
frozen70:

This one is very deep

Oga his school fees is 234k na your papa go pay for am the school fees? which kind hustle weh go give am 234k??
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by PJtech: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
boss pls do me 1k abeg
tunize:

Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by PJtech: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
pls someone should help me also
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Red02(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dont drop out so incase she sends funds later you wont be in a mess
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Qatar2022: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Blupen969:
I'm really speechless for that comment
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by tunize(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
PJtech:
boss pls do me 1k abeg
Some other time bro God bless
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by PJtech: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
it's well bro
tunize:

Some other time bro God bless
Re: I Need Help,i'm Depressed And Confused. by Freedomlurther: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please I need someone who can gift me 1k,I'm traveling to lagos to osogbo and I'm 800N short...

I'm not certain I'll be leaving school but I want to leave for lag today and get some work to do,I already I'll have where to sleep,and if my aunt reach out to me before it's too late I'll go back to school.
I wouldn't want to spend the money with me on food and not have tfare to travel some other time.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Defilement Of A Minor / Theresa Gives It To Her Madam's Husband, Gets Caught (video) / Stop Pretending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.