Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody (33234 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by buzorcharles(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
were you there when the incident happened? Do you really know what transpired?

Nigerian men are so wicked and evil. The man successfully carried out his wicked agenda then ran away, only for him to report to the police himself so that people would think he's innocent.

We already know the ways of you wicked and evil Nigerian men. He's a rapist and a Murderer. God has exposed him

Evil men everywhere!! Shior!!

HOW do u survive on hate? U ARE UNIQUE

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by MT: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
akpunda86:

I rembered this case,a lady came 2 my house yesterday with her two kids,around 9pm started running fever,I said God ooo let day break,gave her drugs told her why cum my house while Ur not well,pls her coming not 4 sex ohh,6pm I don boil water serve them food ,bf 7 dropped them off.
Please don't allow visitors sleeping in Ur house ohhhhh mostly strangers.

People die during the daytime
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Maynman: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:

Some people are just walking corpse, that's why I don't allow any friend most especially girls spend more than 4hrs in my house.
Alot can happen within 4 hours.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by 12345baba(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nigerian men are so wicked and evil. The man successfully carried out his wicked agenda then ran away, only for him to report to the police himself so that people would think he's innocent.

We already know the ways of you wicked and evil Nigerian men. He's a rapist and a Murderer. God has exposed him.

u where u there?

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by ellizy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

We already know the ways of you wicked and evil Nigerian men. He's a rapist and a Murderer. God has exposed him.

I know your party “OSO”
Olosho supporting Olosho

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by 1phone(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Weakness from quickie maybe
Or the guyman left immediately he noticed unusual breathing pace
God4bid
duduade:
She complained of weakness

Weakness from what

Wetin she go tell God now on judgement day

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Kellie069(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Now you guys are talking about the Power bank one of the staff gave her . But the former report was that the receptionist called to inform her that she has already overstayed past the normal check out time! Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by rastaraj: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

I can see you were there,you really have a clear picture of what transpired,good of you👍🏾 Mumu!.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Lolachef(f): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Abeg shout up!

Your father and brothers are rapist.
Jennyclay:
The man is a rapist and a Murderer.

The man raped and murdered the lady in cold blood.

Why are Nigerian men so evil and heartless undecided

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Zaccshegzy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

And that will still not stop you from doing your olosho business too.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by 12345baba(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
arantess:

including your dad and brothers abi na?
leave her, na so girls wey dey born through rape dey behave. Her papa rape her mama na so her belle enter

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by ahamonyeka(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Suspect ok
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by lereinter(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
For him to present himself voluntarily to the police and the staff who gave a little details of the situation shows that there's more to this case.

Some people are just walking corpse, that's why I don't allow any friend most especially girls spend more than 4hrs in my house.

To you nothing will happen within 4 hrs😩

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by MrFly(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
From Instagram cloth vendor to sex vendor. what a painful way to die. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Haveyoueatentod: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

just the way your father raped your mother and gave birth to you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Tabletuner(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
For him to present himself voluntarily to the police and the staff who gave a little details of the situation shows that there's more to this case.

Just pray that you are not led into temptation because someone can die in a minute.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by kokoA(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
delzbaba:
i can never patronise hook up or take a lady to any hotel for sex, because the possibility of something going horribly wrong is high,
so how do you handle your conji related issues?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by winner37(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Why she won't be weak after 6 rounds of bleeping...

I pitty the guy because e done buy market with police with a very high currency....

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Kingray10: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Name withheld
Na spiritual suspect
grin grin
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by lexy2014: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

did you witness the rape and the murder? can you give us more details as to how the rape and the murder happened?

so after he raped and murdered the lady in cold blood, he decided to turn himself in after the hotel called him. didnt you think about that?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by GoodbutBadguy: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
I have long time discovered that fornication/Adultery was condemned by God for our self-betterment & peace of mind. I can't imagine what the guy is going through. Hmmm may God help guys

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by alpharoyalty: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Sharaaaap

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by kokoA(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:

How many hours does it take for someone to die?
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by naturefellow(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
Ask for help if you need

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Beegrace: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Simple question, how did you come to the conclusion that the man killed the lady? Coz you are already pointing accusing hand despite the man presenting himself voluntarily, for you to know he has nothing to hide... Don't let your heartbreak from men becloud your judgement of reasoning adequately 😏😏
Jennyclay:
God will soon expose you too.

Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Maryam1234(f): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Where you there when it happens as well,was the lady kidnapped to the hotel?
Let's be logical please, please stop insulting Men at every slight provocation hence; you're prone to hasty generalization.Why say something as if you're there? No one is guilty until proven otherwise by a court of jurisdiction, Autopsy has not been conducted and you're insulting the man.Haba!!

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Arian247(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Typical for someone with the brain size of an amoeba

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Innobee99(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Why concluding on a case that Autopsy can be done to know the truth?
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Uptheante(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
delzbaba:
i can never patronise hook up or take a lady to any hotel for sex, because the possibility of something going horribly wrong is high,
Then, do you fucck girls in your house or you simply patronise ashawo house?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Psoul(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

I can see that you've really passed a lot in the hand of street boys.
I sincerely sympathize wit you.
Not every man is like those street boys.
If you wouldn't mind, try to upgrade and deal with real men.
You will come to realize that men are wonderful creatures that care, provide, protect and love.
Take heart sister.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) / F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / Police Arrest Military Officer With Indian Hemp [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.