Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody (33222 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by akpunda86: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
MT:

People die during the daytime

Daytime better atleast witnesses go de cos if this woman died yesternite,hmm I'm finished,a single mum with her two kids,I was trying 2 be nice.
She came not 4 sex but I dashed her sum properties she took dis morning.i mean y go to sumbodys house wen sick
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by juman(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
She might be using drugs.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
She probably had a health issue undecided
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Psoul(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
were you there when the incident happened? Do you really know what transpired?

Nigerian men are so wicked and evil. The man successfully carried out his wicked agenda then ran away, only for him to report to the police himself so that people would think he's innocent.

We already know the ways of you wicked and evil Nigerian men. He's a rapist and a Murderer. God has exposed him.

Evil men everywhere!! Shior!!

I heard that you went for the runs with her.
How many rounds did ur friend give to him before she died.

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
akpunda86:

I rembered this case,a lady came 2 my house yesterday with her two kids,around 9pm started running fever,I said God ooo let day break,gave her drugs told her why cum my house while Ur not well,pls her coming not 4 sex ohh,6pm I don boil water serve them food ,bf 7 dropped them off.
Please don't allow visitors sleeping in Ur house ohhhhh mostly strangers.

Na so you for just take enter unnecessary wahala shocked
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Hezmatosky: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
This one is just objective case. Theory will soon come out. Why does he always visit that hotel to the extent of becoming a regular customer? Most especially at this fasting period where muslims and Christians are on fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Philomath1212: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
The man is a rapist and a Murderer.

The man raped and murdered the lady in cold blood.

Why are Nigerian men so evil and heartless undecided

You've really faced a lot from rapists ooo
Dooooo

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Theoarhics: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
High blood pressure is a silent killer. Get your bp checked today.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Uptheante(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nigerian men are so wicked and evil. The man successfully carried out his wicked agenda then ran away, only for him to report to the police himself so that people would think he's innocent.

We already know the ways of you wicked and evil Nigerian men. He's a rapist and a Murderer. God has exposed him.

See the way you insult & vilify Nigerian men as if your father & brothers are not also Nigerian men

Meanwhile, after all this disdain for Nigerian men, you go still submit your kpekus to a Nigerian man for maximum drilling, & you'll be moaning & screaming "harder" while the Nigerian man pounds your kpekus mercilessly.

Trust me, I know how your type behave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by fashrola(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Relax.... Are you a victim of rape or sexual abuse?

Probably you may need a counsellor or therapist

Allow the police to investigate the matter, we don't jump into conclusion on a pending investigation.

The man might be innocent or guilty, let the autopsy result come out which will aid in the investigation.

So just breathe in and exhale out

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by frugal(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
In a sane society, the police would question him, then let him go while investigation or autopsy continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by malakaimoscondo: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

lol....... Brain problem

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by charlesdinho(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
the life of an o|losho. olosho know say she no well but still want to collect dick all because of the money. in anything you do, health comes first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Abbeytoy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
A friend died in my arm, thank God his dad was present and knew he was sick which is unknown to us friends.

I will write about my experience later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Agbalanze(m): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
The guy might be innocent but can he prove it.. Men should learn from this. You have a murder case in your hand the moment a lady you lodged with fails to wake up the next morning.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Chucks13: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
I think the guy mean no harm to have came to police station himself, her death might just be coincidence likely the girl not well or heart attack or ogbanje thing because where their time reach dem no dey like to go without punishing an innocent pesin.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by sinero: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Mumu submission.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Brownshoe: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nigeria men fuxk you sotey, your womb don wrinkle that's y you hate them, I know

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by sinero: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
God will soon expose you too.

Nonsense!!

One of Nigeria's slay shit who reason tru their anus detected.

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by xavuv: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shebi you read the update,abi

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Bamijoko1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Kiloode aunty, try read the write up, the lady was still breathing before she was being rush to hospital and there is no signs of any beating or blood whatsoever, ema calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Generaltola4455(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Stop patronizing hookup girls you won’t listen , imagine e fit be say this guy only fault na KONJI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by dododawa1: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
Slept over in hotel.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Jemex003: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na you clean the room? Are you the one that clean the blood too? Anyway go to court

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Unrated900(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
For him to present himself voluntarily to the police and the staff who gave a little details of the situation shows that there's more to this case.

Some people are just walking corpse, that's why I don't allow any friend most especially girls spend more than 4hrs in my house.

You are very right
Sometimes ago,a lady invited me to her ouse.
She wasnt having any issues in the evening.
She speaks well and talks well.
She has never been diagnosed with any infirmities, we speaks together till 12midnight
Though no string attached, i was just surpised this lady can invite me to her ouse, lo and behold, it was around 12:30 she started vomiting, i was shocked, i taught its just nornal stress, agony follows all round her body.
She kept shouting help help me help me
I was dumbbell dumbfounded, dont know what to do.
Till around 3am
I was surprise what witches is this, i kept saying why do i come see this babe.
Around close to 3:50am she fainted, i dont know what to do.
As i was pouring her water, i was cooking indomie for me, i was even boiling water,
My head were confused i kept saying God what do i visited this lady.
I wanted to call her neighbor she says no dont call them, i will be fine.
D funny part she started shouting help help help oti fe pami oooooo.
By 6am she went to the hospital, it was there they told her she eat food Poison two days before that day.
My fellow brothers and sisters here god just save me she didnt dies, what it she dies, how can i step off from this in life.
After three days she called and says she is sorry that i can come over and pass the night again, i said never in my life.
I learnt a lesson that day.
Even make buhari wife invite me to come at night or shakira
I will never try such again in my entire life
God just save me, it's just 3 weeks ago.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Bahamas95(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
Stale.
Find a new creative hate campaign towards Nigerian men.
Oga please ignore that frustrated "evening newspaper"..... She's a fvcking attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Nackzy: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Omo there's nothing in your brain again, what if it's something else

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Truthshscrazy: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

De man use some spiritual level sleep with the girl, no autopsy we discover anything dem go just talk sey she died of cadiac attack
shocked
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Gaddafih001(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:

Are you a feminist?
You sound as if there’s a gender war in that Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Truthshscrazy: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
charlesdinho:
the life of an o|losho. olosho know say she no well but still want to collect dick all because of the money. in anything you do, health comes first
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Stabbed 90 Times By His Mum For Biting Her During Breastfeeding / A Man Caught Stealing A Generator In IMO State (pics) / Ghanaian Man Engages In Anal Sex With His 3-Year-Old Daughter, On The Run (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.