Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo (7849 Views)

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Kingabia1998(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Omo is this real
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by XerXers: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

U didn't mention 'Integrated Oil and Gas'
Yes, that's why I said etc. Integrated oil and gas by Emmanuel Iheanacho
And Techno Oil by Nkechi Obi
There are many others

5 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by backtovillage: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

There is a percentage that will be given to Imo state on this project
I hope u know you have Hope in imo

1 Like

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by DonXavi(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Get lost. You abominable people should learn how to act civilised.
Can you actually state any cogent reason why you so much hate the Igbos if not because you have been programmed to do so. We only hear people like you repeat over and over again like a broken record, that Igbos don't respect their host, Igbos come to a place before you know it they have dominated the whole place, Igbos are very proud, Igbos are this, Igbos are that. This has been the same beer parlor gist you guys keep propagating year in year out. If you are sincere to yourself and make a soul search, you'll actually discover that what you guys are suffering from is nothing but envy. So the people that go about killing your people in your land are the real civilized ones abi?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ahaz: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They are an international company and they are leveraging on the clout Lagos and its forebears have built even before Seplat came to life.

Those being told straight to leave Lagos are those who hate their Yoruba hosts and it is to deliver them from unfruitfulness; if you hate your host their land will not bless you.
Seplat is owned by people of different nationalities now and moving its hq to Imo state is even an insult to its brand.
So because they refused to vote for your candidate when they have there contesting now translates to hate to you..Then the one that killed your.people.with impunity and drove them.to exile to a foreign land are theones that love respect and cherish you.
Your hypocrisy is legendary, like the Jewish nativity that chooses a thief over a righteous man..so shall you continue to live a blood thirsty killer to one that truly lived peacefully with you..May the cup not.pass you buy.

4 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by EastAlchemist: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
DonXavi:
Can you actually state any cogent reason why you so much hate the Igbos if not because you have been programmed to do so. We only hear people like you repeat over and over again like a broken record, that Igbos don't respect their host, Igbos come to a place before you know it they have dominated the whole place, Igbos are very proud, Igbos are this, Igbos are that. This has been the same beer parlor gist you guys keep propagating year in year out. If you are sincere to yourself and make a soul search, you'll actually discover that what you guys are suffering from nothing but envy.

I like 👍 😇

3 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by EastAlchemist: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
ipobcannibals:
Ipob bingo! Go and ask that stooopid question to your hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu in dss dungeon. Goat!
This is becoming stale
Point out real facts

4 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ahaz: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

You're from the SS right? Then fight for your people and their interests because lately you seem to be confused and working yourself up over what is not your business.

You have mentioned this "Lagos screaming go back to your region" issue several times but you need to look within yourself and tell us when this has ever applied to anyone other than Igbos who deliberately take it upon themselves to fight, demean and alienate their host with divisive antics knowing such behaviour will only gain negative responses alone.

Have you ever screamed "Yoruba Moslem" to divide Yorubas as Igbos love doing? If not, why are you so bothered about the reaction such repellent behaviour from Igbos is gaining today from the Yorubas?

Are we Yorubas alone in our behaviour or have Ghanaians, South Africans, Indians, Indonesians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans etal , after far less provocation, not dished out worse to Igbos?

If in Ghana on holiday or for work/business in future then begin beefing Ghanaians, as you seem obsessed to do against Yorubas, for bouncing Igbos from their market rather than jejeli enjoying yourself safe in the knowledge that Igbos alone should deal with whatever repercussion arises from their covetous arrogance, disrespect and hate towards other in their own land.

No Yoruba has any problem with SS, Middle belt or even Northerners today and currently. We have no problem with them living with us in the SW.

Our problem is with Igbos and how they wish to drag with us in our land as if they can defeat us.. This is because, fundamentally, Igbos want to dominate everyone everywhere.

They do not and will never respect boundaries as other Nigerians, including SS folks, do. In Yorubas they have met their match and even superior.

The quickest way to be unfortunate in life is to carry another man's wahala on your own head rather than let them answer for their misdeeds alone.

Show me where Yorubas have ever threatened SS folks to justify your stance today. Also, prove how just and fair-minded you are as a person if you cannot see Igbo wrongdoing and the consequent negative reaction such gains worldwide today.
.Hate filed trash as usual..next please

4 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by NoFucksToGive: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
BloomingDale:

I be confirmed Niger Delta babe. I dey insult every ethnic group wey dey behave like Mumu people. In short, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba people don suffer well for my hand. Be like I go face Niger Delta peeps. You tears sweet me for body. Ndo, no vex. Take white hanky, clean ya tears.

You are talking rubbish
Bye
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ahaz: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

It's ok Fulani.lover..dont come here and cry when dey relocate your grand parents to burkina faso
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
basilo101:

Igbos own Seplat, with their foreign partners
Other Igbo oil and gas company include
Nestoil
Britannia U
Capital oil
Master Energy
Pinnacle oil and gas
Etc
Rainoil
Oilserv
Northwest oil

5 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ahaz: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

I am from the Niger Delta and I think you are stupid. As a Bini man I personally hate the Yoruba race with a burning passion and your comment shows why most tribes hate you guys.

You always think those of us who are not Ibo must love your tribe ?!

Tell me as a Bini man what is there to love about the Yoruba who only preach hate.
See the USELSSS comment you typed and posted ! Nothing but USELESS hate preaching .

Your tribe are evil to be honest . No Ibo man has ever told me to hate yoruba but you guys are always jumping to tell us to hate ibo why?

Are you mad?

Yoruba Moslem
my brother the thing is terrible..but what is baffling about all is this is that the Yoruba guys I met and so business with don't express this level of hate against we Igbos..i don't know if am wrong please correct me.
The yoruba I knew and grew up with are not this cynical and hate filled..The ones in this forum that are obviously not lagosians who die in the hands of fulanis like ants where the very ones who keep on expressing bitter hate against the igbos.

The Fulanis have killed countless Obas in to run land, killed countless of there people, kidnap there famous and reverse leaders, kill the daughter of their tribal leader and yet they still find way to love them more than those that has never attempted to take their lives in their own home soil.

The fellow even have the temerity of teaming the Igbos disrespectful and term the Fulanis respectful and far living than the Igbos.
Whatever charm used against this set if yorubas by the very oppressors that they face everyday is legendary

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by XerXers: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
post=122446446:

Rainoil
Oilserv
Northwest oil
OMG I forgot Oilserv. I thought Rainiol belongs to northerners

2 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
XerXers:

Aiteo oil and gas

1 Like

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by XerXers: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
post=122446663:

Aiteo oil and gas
Haaa, and they said we own nothing but 2x2 shops?
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
XerXers:

No, Igbo man

1 Like

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Maazieze(m): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2023
BloomingDale:

I be confirmed Niger Delta babe. I dey insult every ethnic group wey dey behave like Mumu people. In short, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba people don suffer well for my hand. Be like I go face Niger Delta peeps. You tears sweet me for body. Ndo, no vex. Take white hanky, clean ya tears.

And my guess about you as right, stop being a well poisoner
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by NoFucksToGive: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by NoFucksToGive: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

Get lost. Shoot me in the head the day I begin to give a fck about the opinion of a repellent Igbo like you.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by NoFucksToGive: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

No wahala at all but SS people are wonderful and you should not carry the problems of Igbos on your head because they are unrepentant and irredeemably insensitive people who enjoy going everywhere and trying to subjugate and dominate those they found on the ground.

Is it so difficult to respect boundaries if an innately decent human being? Yorubas are not innocent or without fault but I believe every fair person will adjudge Igbos have overstepped their boundaries horribly in the SW with their Yoruba hosts.

If you have time, check the post of every Igbo Biafra supremacist here and see if they have ever drawn their stupid Biafra map without including SS territory and folks in their secession agenda without giving you a choice in the matter.

That is the arrogant and domineering demeanour of the average Igbo towards others that has gotten them problems worldwide.

It is their way and the reason many SS folks like Wike make it a point of duty to reject Igbos and put them in their place without holding back.

As an example, Wike told them blatantly he is not Igbo and put down their Obigbo-Oyigbo insurrection decisely and ruthlessly.

Till today they cannot look Wike in the face yet they will insult and drag Sanwo Olu over a fake Lekki Massacre that Igbos deliberately imported many terrorists, including the 21 years old jobless Chinasa Michael who burnt a BRT Park in Lagos, to use as an excuse to destroy Lagos and kill Yoruba leaders as Kanu, Mefor and other IPOB bosses pleaded with them to do.

Kanu was shouting that they must burn Lagos and not let Tinubu, Sanwo Olu "escape" while insisting no inch of Igboland must be destroyed. The audio recording of his evil rant have been presented here several times.

Have Igbos not done enough to us for us to ask them, and them alone, to leave? Especially with the developments seen over Tinubu's candidacy and win?
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by colonelwealth(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Dsalvo:

You're from the SS right? Then fight for your people and their interests because lately you seem to be confused and working yourself up over what is not your business.

You have mentioned this "Lagos screaming go back to your region" issue several times but you need to look within yourself and tell us when this has ever applied to anyone other than Igbos who deliberately take it upon themselves to fight, demean and alienate their host with divisive antics knowing such behaviour will only gain negative responses alone.

Have you ever screamed "Yoruba Moslem" to divide Yorubas as Igbos love doing? If not, why are you so bothered about the reaction such repellent behaviour from Igbos is gaining today from the Yorubas?

Are we Yorubas alone in our behaviour or have Ghanaians, South Africans, Indians, Indonesians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans etal , after far less provocation, not dished out worse to Igbos?

If in Ghana on holiday or for work/business in future then begin beefing Ghanaians, as you seem obsessed to do against Yorubas, for bouncing Igbos from their market rather than jejeli enjoying yourself safe in the knowledge that Igbos alone should deal with whatever repercussion arises from their covetous arrogance, disrespect and hate towards other in their own land.

No Yoruba has any problem with SS, Middle belt or even Northerners today and currently. We have no problem with them living with us in the SW.

Our problem is with Igbos and how they wish to drag with us in our land as if they can defeat us.. This is because, fundamentally, Igbos want to dominate everyone everywhere.

They do not and will never respect boundaries as other Nigerians, including SS folks, do. In Yorubas they have met their match and even superior.

The quickest way to be unfortunate in life is to carry another man's wahala on your own head rather than let them answer for their misdeeds alone.

Show me where Yorubas have ever threatened SS folks to justify your stance today. Also, prove how just and fair-minded you are as a person if you cannot see Igbo wrongdoing and the consequent negative reaction such gains worldwide today.

You are actually dumb.
All the trash you wrote up there are lies filled with your kinds usually media propaganda against a tribe.

Incase you don't know....Yorubas in their numbers are causing problems for other Nigerians in Benin republic, Togo, Ghana, Ivory coast, UK, US, Saudi, Dubai, Turkey etc....they have serious problems there with the Natives of these countries due to their affinity with crimes as yahoo, drugs, online frauds, rituals, coverteousness of lands etc most of them have no tangible businesses to their name other than crimes and these info&facts are everywhere in the media....travel or check it out yourself. (Apologies to sensible Yorubas)

Yet nobody has picked on them for that....so stop trying to change narratives

Everytime Igbo this, Igbo that......go and sleep and allow them rest.

How you& your kind managed to drag an informative topic as this into tribal arm contest is a wow.

11 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ahaz: 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
XerXers:

Haaa, and they said we own nothing but 2x2 shops?
Just free them it's all Jelousy and legendary envy

4 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
proeast:

Fallacies of hasty generalization. The fact that lots of Igbos are all over the place is not necessarily because the SE is not economically viable but due to high literacy levels & indomitable spirit.

Igbos are not coming to Lagos, Abuja or the rest of Nigeria to take up jobs no one is willing to do, rather they're always mostly found among the middle to upper class in any place they domicile. That's same way you don't see Chinese, Lebanese or Indians coming to Nigeria to do low level work. They come to Nigeria, fix themselves at the top or mid level and make good money. Does it now mean their own countries are not viable?

If Igbos aren't doing well, they won't be buying up most places in Abuja, Lagos, P.H etc.
upper class? when Many of your kinmens dey Lagos traffic dey hawk Gala and Pure water and the rest are nwa boy-boy grabbing customers so they could eat for evening.... please who are those buying up Abuja and Lagos please name them.

Ibo people are Internally displaced tribe a.ka. economic refugees in viable regions of Nigeria.

Chest-beater feeling funky!
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
XerXers:

Stop dragging others into your igbo hate. It's self inflicted and others are not interested
there's nothing to hate about ibo...is like mocking a crippled homeless man.

your people are already Second Class Citizen screaming of Marginalization.

Peace be unto you my bloda!
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

I am from the Niger Delta and I think you are stupid. As a Bini man I personally hate the Yoruba race with a burning passion and your comment shows why most tribes hate you guys.

You always think those of us who are not Ibo must love your tribe ?!

Tell me as a Bini man what is there to love about the Yoruba who only preach hate.
See the USELSSS comment you typed and posted ! Nothing but USELESS hate preaching .

Your tribe are evil to be honest . No Ibo man has ever told me to hate yoruba but you guys are always jumping to tell us to hate ibo why?

Are you mad?

Yoruba Moslem
Bini are bitter people of three LGA of yesterday empire.

You should be more concerned with Yoruba people taken over your most fertile farmland over there in Edo state.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by DonXavi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
upper class? when Many of your kinmens dey Lagos traffic dey hawk Gala and Pure water and the rest are nwa boy-boy grabbing customers so they could eat for evening.... please who are those buying up Abuja and Lagos please name them.

Ibo people are Internally displaced tribe a.ka. economic refugees in viable regions of Nigeria.

Take your response from one of the Igbo haters, El-Rufai. Abuja — The Minister in charge of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai over the weekend declared that Igbos have acquired about 73 percent of landed property in Abuja.

The Minister, who was addressing a gathering of Southeast elected officials also revealed how the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmadu Ali abused him for demolishing his house in Asokoro District in Abuja.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200705210669.html

3 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
DonXavi:
Take your response from one of the Igbo haters, El-Rufai. Abuja — The Minister in charge of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai over the weekend declared that Igbos have acquired about 73 percent of landed property in Abuja.

The Minister, who was addressing a gathering of Southeast elected officials also revealed how the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ahmadu Ali abused him for demolishing his house in Asokoro District in Abuja.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200705210669.html
that is called mind games..to cajole them to believe they are not being marginalized and disorientate their agitation about elections....did he point out the data? believe cunny Yoruba and dubious Fulani man at your own peril. ibo elders won't fall for that cos they the game of "calling a madman king so he could be vulnerable'.

Most of your kinmens are in traffic now Hawking or doing nwa boy-boy, while the smart one change their name to avoid stigmatization.

Yoruba and Hausa has been using una head for ride since civil war era.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ahaz: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

Then what are your people into? Tell me what you people do better outside hawking Agbo, out dated mechanics, and driving Jallopies you call Taxis.
Tell me outside lagos, where have you people contributed to the economic viability of that state..Just show me one and collect a 100k it's a bet on you.
The speed at which you guys claim the success of lagos make one wonder if there is no other state in the entire south west region..please point out one state just one where yorubas has made a more resounding economic impact to the economic well being of the state and collect a 100k..i bet you none.

6 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by OVB123: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
God bless Imo state

Tax generated here will be used to develop Imo state and our youths will be employed .
For your dream abi?
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ahaz: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
there's nothing to hate about ibo...is like mocking a crippled homeless man.

your people are already Second Class Citizen screaming of Marginalization.

Peace be unto you my bloda!

You people are the real second class citizens..you people are actually the shameless and envious poisonous souls who can never phantom how strangers wi come to your land and make a very huge economic impact while you were still lazying about.

We igbos can never envy a tribe were they have 60 percent bergers.
30 percent skull miners.
7 percent Agberos.
1 percent sane people
1 percent treasury looters
1 percent native doctors..

A people with aforementioned statistics sure deserve pity.

3 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by XerXers: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
that is called mind games..to cajole them to believe they are not being marginalized and disorientate their agitation about elections....did he point out the data? believe cunny Yoruba and dubious Fulani man at your own peril. ibo elders won't fall for that cos they the game of "calling a madman king so he could be vulnerable'.

Most of your kinmens are in traffic now Hawking or doing nwa boy-boy, while the smart one change their name to avoid stigmatization.

Yoruba and Hausa has been using una head for ride since civil war era.
Wetin this mugu dey yarn sef? Leave your brown roof region and mix up with larger Nigeria. You cook propaganda is your enclave and believe it, I pity you if you go outside your brown roof region with this mindset. You will embarrass yourself badly. Yorubas are not a force to reckon with outside SW, and do not not command much respect like Igbos outside their region. Forcing yourself on the North to benefit from their iliterate voters changes nothing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Swears In New RECs Including APC Supporter / World Bank Job: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is "Honoured" / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.