Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo (7850 Views)

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees / Peter Obi Flies Economy To Egypt (Pix, Video) / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
tackle the message not the messenger.

Joke's on you, my bloda.
you must be in pain
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
ariesbull:
you must be in pain
sing it in chorus I beg.... Pain is the anthem of the Marginalized folks, believe that!

Joke's on our chest-beating Deveropers.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
sing it in chorus I beg.... Pain is the anthem of the Marginalized folks, believe that!

Joke's on our chest-beating Deveropers.

Marginalized folks yet they run your economy directly and indirectly

That phone you are using na Igbo man import am

That boxers you are wearing na aba dem make am

That ear piece you are using na Igbo man import am

You go enter motor ,I know say u no get car...na Igbo man dey sell them parts to the driver

Mugu keep shouting marginalized folks

Aviation, Oil and gas ,tech and commerce Igbo have taken over ...

I don't went to talk banking, entertainment and education

Ode nie ...awon marginalized folks

1 Like

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
post=122458304:

Ode Ibadan London indeed grin grin Slum dweller grin grin
very dirty backward place
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
ariesbull:

Marginalized folks yet they run your economy directly and indirectly

That phone you are using na Igbo man import am

That boxers you are wearing na aba dem make am

That ear piece you are using na Igbo man import am

You go enter motor ,I know say u no get car...na Igbo man dey sell them parts to the driver

Mugu keep shouting marginalized folks

Aviation, Oil and gas ,tech and commerce Igbo have taken over ...

I don't went to talk banking, entertainment and education

Ode nie ...awon marginalized folks
Yes, keep running the economic from street Hawking and petty trading in small cubicle shop.. una be comedian jareee..

who owned most of the big functional oil well in Niger-delta? is it not Yoruba-fulani (Dem Dantata, Atiku, Otedola e t.c). keep chest-beating. Aviation? when una no even dey communication sector. Import my phone? freighting in Apapa where I worked are handle by Yoruba (Tinubu henchmens) with one container shared by dozen of your kinmens in small cubicle shop i.e. they handle selling as retailers in small shop. if you know you know, he is not Jagaban for nothing.

One would wonder if schools in East are still functioning since our economy start and end with buying and selling.

Shall stop crying of Marginalization since una Don get Nigeria for armpit.

Joke's on you, my bloda. No be by Nzobu Nzobu... I beg drop names make we see.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by honeyB2018: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

They are an international company and they are leveraging on the clout Lagos and its forebears have built even before Seplat came to life.

Those being told straight to leave Lagos are those who hate their Yoruba hosts and it is to deliver them from unfruitfulness; if you hate your host their land will not bless you.
Seplat is owned by people of different nationalities now and moving its hq to Imo state is even an insult to its brand.

Envy and Jealousy have just started for a project that hasn't fully come on stream.
I thought the say Igbo land is dry and unproductive?
Just allow the project to fully come on stream before your tribal and devilish concern for the IGBOS becomes another thing.
For your information, no one has any right under Nigerian constitution to tell anyone to leave any where as long as you are law abiding. The people you want to leave Lagos State, what laws of the land have they infringed, or is it because they refused to dance to your political tunes?
Remember, under the democracy we operate, everyone has the right to live anywhere of their choice unhindered and peacefully vote and be voted for.
So you and your cohorts, have no right under the sun to do what you are advocating

5 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by honeyB2018: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dsalvo:

You're from the SS right? Then fight for your people and their interests because lately you seem to be confused and working yourself up over what is not your business.

You have mentioned this "Lagos screaming go back to your region" issue several times but you need to look within yourself and tell us when this has ever applied to anyone other than Igbos who deliberately take it upon themselves to fight, demean and alienate their host with divisive antics knowing such behaviour will only gain negative responses alone.

Have you ever screamed "Yoruba Moslem" to divide Yorubas as Igbos love doing? If not, why are you so bothered about the reaction such repellent behaviour from Igbos is gaining today from the Yorubas?

Are we Yorubas alone in our behaviour or have Ghanaians, South Africans, Indians, Indonesians, Kenyans, Zimbabweans etal , after far less provocation, not dished out worse to Igbos?

If in Ghana on holiday or for work/business in future then begin beefing Ghanaians, as you seem obsessed to do against Yorubas, for bouncing Igbos from their market rather than jejeli enjoying yourself safe in the knowledge that Igbos alone should deal with whatever repercussion arises from their covetous arrogance, disrespect and hate towards other in their own land.

No Yoruba has any problem with SS, Middle belt or even Northerners today and currently. We have no problem with them living with us in the SW.

Our problem is with Igbos and how they wish to drag with us in our land as if they can defeat us.. This is because, fundamentally, Igbos want to dominate everyone everywhere.

They do not and will never respect boundaries as other Nigerians, including SS folks, do. In Yorubas they have met their match and even superior.

The quickest way to be unfortunate in life is to carry another man's wahala on your own head rather than let them answer for their misdeeds alone.

Show me where Yorubas have ever threatened SS folks to justify your stance today. Also, prove how just and fair-minded you are as a person if you cannot see Igbo wrongdoing and the consequent negative reaction such gains worldwide today.

Your tribe Yoruba has a problem, which you have not been able to identify and find solution to. Let me help you and your tribe,by telling that your major problem is that you are so intimidated, by the status of the strangers in your midst. You like to give to people, what you cannot take and expect from people, what you cannot give. The success of your visitors, intimidates you enough, that you abhor any kind of competition even in your dormain
If you're at peace with other tribes aside the IGBOS, what brought about the fight between the Yorubas and the Hausa/ Fulani in 2003, under this same Tinubu as governor of Lagos State? What brought about the fracas between the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani in Sagamu, where lot of people lost their lives?
Anything a Yoruba man is not in control, they want to pull down. Your constant desire to always be in control and dorminate others, is the problem, IGBOS are having with you. Either South-South or Middle Belt, they are few here, hence you can control them, but the presence of other other major groups in your midst, threatens you. This is your fear.
IGBOS, have no territorial expansion ambition in any of the tribes in Nigeria, we believe in competition, before it brings out the best in issue

4 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Mikeman123(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
BloomingDale post=122440932] I hope that company belongs to an Igbo man o, not like my Niger Deltan brothers that are allowing outsiders to rape them.

Yes...ABC Orjiakor
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
ariesbull:
very dirty backward place
yet it had IGR that dwarves your entire "developed East'...Shame.

When a whole "developed' clean Anambra is generating a meagre #8.7 B annually.

https://guardian.ng/news/anambra-state-targets-n50-billion-igr-in-2022/

It must be painful seeing backward,brown roof state of Oyo makes #52+ B yearly.

Joke's on Deveropers eeee...!
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Yes, keep running the economic from street Hawking and petty trading in small cubicle shop.. una be comedian jareee..

who owned most of the big functional oil well in Niger-delta? is it not Yoruba-fulani (Dem Dantata, Atiku, Otedola e t.c). keep chest-beating. Aviation? when una no even dey communication sector. Import my phone? freighting in Apapa where I worked are handle by Yoruba (Tinubu henchmens) with one container shared by dozen of your kinmens in small cubicle shop i.e. they handle selling as retailers in small shop. if you know you know, he is not Jagaban for nothing.

One would wonder if schools in East are still functioning since our economy start and end with buying and selling.

Shall stop crying of Marginalization since una Don get Nigeria for armpit.

Joke's on you, my bloda. No be by Nzobu Nzobu... I beg drop names make we see.

Yeye dey smell.
not only streets

Aviation na Igbo get am
Banking Igbo dey there big time
Manufacturing na Igbo get am
Engineering na Igbo get am medicals na Igbo dey hold that area years
Pharmaceuticals productions na Igbo
Engineering na Igbo (Nnewi Axis )

Abeg which oke una get seff

1 Like

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
honeyB2018:

Your tribe Yoruba has a problem, which you have not been able to identify and find solution to. Let me help you and your tribe,by telling that your major problem is that you are so intimidated, by the status of the strangers in your midst. You like to give to people, what you cannot take and expect from people, what you cannot give. The success of your visitors, intimidates you enough, that you abhor any kind of competition even in your dormain
If you're at peace with other tribes aside the IGBOS, what brought about the fight between the Yorubas and the Hausa/ Fulani in 2003, under this same Tinubu as governor of Lagos State? What brought about the fracas between the Yorubas and the Hausa/Fulani in Sagamu, where lot of people lost their lives?
Anything a Yoruba man is not in control, they want to pull down. Your constant desire to always be in control and dorminate others, is the problem, IGBOS are having with you. Either South-South or Middle Belt, they are few here, hence you can control them, but the presence of other other major groups in your midst, threatens you. This is your fear.
IGBOS, have no territorial expansion ambition in any of the tribes in Nigeria, we believe in competition, before it brings out the best in issue
exactly
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
ariesbull:
not only streets

Aviation na Igbo get am
Banking Igbo dey there big time
Manufacturing na Igbo get am
Engineering na Igbo get am medicals na Igbo dey hold that area years
Pharmaceuticals productions na Igbo
Engineering na Igbo (Nnewi Axis )

Abeg which oke una get seff
Give their names I wan hear..no be by " na we get am', chest-beating or Nzobu-nzobu. You even mentioned Engineering when we know say na there Lebanese dey chop for Nigeria, so na IBO get am too then give their names now make we verify.

Me, I shall don give you names and examples...not words like na my father get Las Vegas or Washington DC.

Regular chest-beating from the Marginalized folks of the barren-East.

Yeye dey smell. Deveropers feeling funky.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Give their names I wan hear..no be by " na we get am', chest-beating or Nzobu-nzobu. You even mentioned Engineering when we know say na there Lebanese dey chop for Nigeria, so na IBO get am too then give their names now make we verify.

Me, I shall don give you names and examples...not words like na my father get Las Vegas or Washington DC.

Regular chest-beating from the Marginalized folks of the barren-East.

Yeye dey smell. Deveropers feeling funky.

Is it in aviation ...we can call the biggest Airpeace followed by United Nigeria they are owners by Anambra

Tbe biggest indigenous oil drilling company is Oranto owners by Arthur Eze Anambra man I don't want to talk about the biggest oil service industry Transerve owned by Emeka Okwuosa Anambra man also...or do I call Lonestar drilling owned by Anambra again or do the biggest indigenous oil product marketing firm...capital oil

Or do I start yelling you the Nigerian firms with offshore drilling license in kyehr Africa countries are Igbo firms like Ibeto oil also Anambra man

Oh do we start going into manufacturing Emzor pharmaceuticals is one the the biggest Igbo firms oh Anambra

Or do I start in engineering do I call Innosson I'm Nnewi or do I start yelling you about Seahorse lubricants that you use in millions of Nigerian car also an Anambra man

Do I go into medicals ...you know in terms of medicine it is Igbo that owns that area ! Do I start calling the private world-class facilities in Anambra

Even the biggest hospital in Lagos EKO hospital is owned by majority Igbo ...EKO Hospital is ENEBELI KUKU AND OBIORA (Two of the partners are Igbo ) that's the biggest hospital in Lagos

Or do we go into logistics is it GIG which is an indigenous biggest Igbo firms or do we go into banking from UBA TO FIDELITY TO ZENITH TO ACCESSS

Oga Igbo pass una ....we keep our home economy 97% under our wraps and move out !

In terms of international and local trade it is Igbo...the phone you type with us imported by Igbo, the boxers you wear is an Igbo man that sold and made it ...the car parts that you have in your car it is Igbo man

In terms of economy trust me Igbo has serious impact to an extent while the north is doing with politics ...I don't know why you want this list

Make I no even go into Fintech, the likes of Echeruo, Dozie and so much are doing fantastic with the Fintech space and codedly and trust me I will not give you names of Igbo cos you guys are envious

We will project the business with never names you will never know that it is Igbo

Just like Slot is the biggest smartphone retail shop in Nigeria

The biggest online shop owned by Nigeria is Konga and it's an Igbo man owns it... He is the owner of Zinox computers ... While Jumai and Jiji are owners by foreigners while you guys own party space ...you guys party hard

Where do I even start !

5 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Emco1: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2023
SmartPolician:

There are people shouldn't bother reading their comments on Nairaland because it's a complete waste of time. The moment you see their comments, you skip to the next because they are full of hate. That nitwit you quoted is one of them.
That's what I normally do, when ever I come across their comments I skipped 😆
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2023
ariesbull:

Is it in aviation ...we can call the biggest Airpeace followed by United Nigeria they are owners by Anambra

Tbe biggest indigenous oil drilling company is Oranto owners by Arthur Eze Anambra man I don't want to talk about the biggest oil service industry Transerve owned by Emeka Okwuosa Anambra man also...or do I call Lonestar drilling owned by Anambra again or do the biggest indigenous oil product marketing firm...capital oil

Or do I start yelling you the Nigerian firms with offshore drilling license in kyehr Africa countries are Igbo firms like Ibeto oil also Anambra man

Oh do we start going into manufacturing Emzor pharmaceuticals is one the the biggest Igbo firms oh Anambra

Or do I start in engineering do I call Innosson I'm Nnewi or do I start yelling you about Seahorse lubricants that you use in millions of Nigerian car also an Anambra man

Do I go into medicals ...you know in terms of medicine it is Igbo that owns that area ! Do I start calling the private world-class facilities in Anambra

Even the biggest hospital in Lagos EKO hospital is owned by majority Igbo ...EKO Hospital is ENEBELI KUKU AND OBIORA (Two of the partners are Igbo ) that's the biggest hospital in Lagos

Or do we go into logistics is it GIG which is an indigenous biggest Igbo firms or do we go into banking from UBA TO FIDELITY TO ZENITH TO ACCESSS

Oga Igbo pass una ....we keep our home economy 97% under our wraps and move out !

In terms of international and local trade it is Igbo...the phone you type with us imported by Igbo, the boxers you wear is an Igbo man that sold and made it ...the car parts that you have in your car it is Igbo man

In terms of economy trust me Igbo has serious impact to an extent while the north is doing with politics ...I don't know why you want this list

Make I no even go into Fintech, the likes of Echeruo, Dozie and so much are doing fantastic with the Fintech space and codedly and trust me I will not give you names of Igbo cos you guys are envious

We will project the business with never names you will never know that it is Igbo

Just like Slot is the biggest smartphone retail shop in Nigeria

The biggest online shop owned by Nigeria is Konga and it's an Igbo man owns it... He is the owner of Zinox computers ... While Jumai and Jiji are owners by foreigners while you guys own party space ...you guys party hard

Where do I even start !
Let start from Oil industry. shall we.

Oranto is not even among the Top 10 indigenous oil companies in NGR.

https://nigerianinfofinder.com/full-list-indigenous-oil-gas-companies-nigeria/

From the list.. the biggest producers apart from state owned are

Dubri oil - UDUIMO ITSUELI, Edo man
Amni Oil - Chief Tunde J. Afolabi
Oando Oil - the Tinubus
Conoil PLC - Mike Adenuga
Ardova Plc - Abdulwasiu Sowami
Tenoil Plc.

Oranto who? Oranto what? eastern regional oil producers..haba

Banking

we know UBA, Fidelity are not the biggest in Ngr..the biggest are

First Bank - Dr. Adesola Adeduntan
GTB - Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola
Stanbic - all their owners and excos are Yoruba such as The Board ofDirectors ; Mrs Sola David- Borha. Chairman ; Mr Wole Adeniyi. Chief Executive - Stanbic iBTC Bank ; Mr Olu Delano.

If you wan make we do Aviation and others let me know...make I shame you further.

Ibo will always be short-handed. Chest-beater oshi.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Let start from Oil industry. shall we.

Oranto is not even among the Top 10 indigenous oil companies in NGR.

https://nigerianinfofinder.com/full-list-indigenous-oil-gas-companies-nigeria/

From the list.. the biggest producers apart from state owned are

Dubri oil - UDUIMO ITSUELI, Edo man
Amni Oil - Chief Tunde J. Afolabi
Oando Oil - the Tinubus
Conoil PLC - Mike Adenuga
Ardova Plc - Abdulwasiu Sowami
Tenoil Plc.

Oranto who? Oranto what? eastern regional oil producers..haba

Banking

we know UBA, Fidelity are not the biggest in Ngr..the biggest are

First Bank - Dr. Adesola Adeduntan
GTB - Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola
Stanbic - all their owners and excos are Yoruba such as The Board ofDirectors ; Mrs Sola David- Borha. Chairman ; Mr Wole Adeniyi. Chief Executive - Stanbic iBTC Bank ; Mr Olu Delano.

If you wan make we do Aviation and others let me know...make I shame you further.

Ibo will always be short-handed. Chest-beater oshi.

Yeye dey smell.
you are giving public quoted firms

Give me solid firms like in Aviation Airpeace that Yoruba owned not publicly traded ones that sells share ...

Give me Arthur Eze is a Nigerian businessman who is CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, the largest privately-owned petroleum exploration and production company in Nigeria.

Give me Emzor

Not all these trash

Omo Igbo don go far ....dey envy
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
ariesbull:
you are giving public quoted firms

Give me solid firms like in Aviation Airpeace that Yoruba owned not publicly traded ones that sells share ...

Give me Arthur Eze is a Nigerian businessman who is CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum, the largest privately-owned petroleum exploration and production company in Nigeria.

Give me Emzor

Not all these trash

Omo Igbo don go far ....dey envy
public or not? are the owners not Nigerians?... these are the biggest indigenous oil firm in Nigeria... investors will only invest in viable firms with huge turnout, not one regional company managing undeveloped oil well.

IBO people will always be short-handed when it comes to competition with the Omoluabis.

No comment on Banking?
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 4:26am On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
public or not? are the owners not Nigerians?... these are the biggest indigenous oil firm in Nigeria... investors will only invest in viable firms with huge turnout, not one regional company managing undeveloped oil well.

IBO people will always be short-handed when it comes to competition with the Omoluabis.

No comment on Banking?
if they are public quoted a non Nigerian can be the owners such as Nigerian bottling company or Nigerian breweries

Make una dey get sense ...no dey give me PLC here

Dude give me ground up firm.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 4:28am On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:

No comment on Banking?
yet Igbo have 100% of their economy in SE under their grisp and holding it tightly while having 60% of SW economy from Alaba to Bodija
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by jamjo: 4:44am On Apr 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
I hope that company belongs to an Igbo man o, not like my Niger Deltan brothers that are allowing outsiders to rape them.

100% Igbo man Dr Ambrose Bryant Chukwuemeka Orjiako from Uli, Anambra
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by blackpanda: 6:06am On Apr 17, 2023
BloomingDale:
I hope that company belongs to an Igbo man o, not like my Niger Deltan brothers that are allowing outsiders to rape them.

Smh. Must u start tribal rants
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Liebermantic: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2023
The largest indigenous oil exploration company in Nigeria by volume of Crude oil exploration is Seplat, AITEO, and Oando.
Seplat and AITEO are owned by Igbo people.
In Aviation,there is no contest.
What about Engineering in oil exploration, pipe laying and construction? Who can be compared to NestOil ? What about Oranto petroleum that controls not only West Africa, but East and sub Saharan Africa!

2 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by BanyXchi: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2023
post=122455986:

Primitive minds are rooted in your region especially Oyo, many of them doesn't even understand common English, slum dwellers
That's rich coming from a ibo from Anambra. Those razz smelling primitive ibo brutes living in your red mud poverty-stricken State that can't even understand basic English words nko?
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2023
ariesbull:
yet Igbo have 100% of their economy in SE under their grisp and holding it tightly while having 60% of SW economy from Alaba to Bodija
100% of SE economic? when the whole eastern economic no reach Oyo state and even Ogun state alone twice the entire East economic.

Who wan invest in barren-East, it's like an American or French investing in Haiti, Yemen or Afghanistan... isn't it ironic that even your own people are streaming away from poverty over in Night buses come West.

They rather come hawk or do nwa boy-boy than STARVED in East.

60% of West economic? when I say most IBO are illitrate, they will say I hate them.... you must think Economic activities start and end with buying and selling in small cubicle shop. No wonder Anambra is generating a meagre #8.7B annually when all you do over there is petty trading.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Even the petty trading you guys don't sell foodstuffs, Fruit or even provisions all you do electronics, disc.

This is real estate devt. una unappearance is brazen glaring

https://www.dayoadetiloye.com/top-10-state-for-real-estate-investments-in-nigeria/

Yeye dey smell. Deveropers oooo...!
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2023
ariesbull:
if they are public quoted a non Nigerian can be the owners such as Nigerian bottling company or Nigerian breweries

Make una dey get sense ...no dey give me PLC here

Dude give me ground up firm.
Public or not, they are Nigerian start-up and owned firms, or Adenuga and Tinubu are Zambians?... it's like saying Dangote is not an indigenous Firm irrespective of foreign investors or Total petroleum or Multichioce is not a French and SA companies again despite having huge Nigerian Shareholders... people will always invest in profitable venture not one Oranto that control few un- developed' and uneconomically viable oil well in Imo state. Go the firms website and educate yourself jaree.

Trust me Oranto would welcome investors buh who wan invest in conflicts-ridden, less profitable eastern oil well. Even when eastern oil well become economically profitable na Conoil and Oando go still take over those wells through massive financial and federal might.

I swear most ibo people are illitrate...!

Chest-beater in the MUD.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Public or not, they are Nigerian start-up and owned firms, or Adenuga and Tinubu are Zambians?... it's like saying Dangote is not an indigenous Firm irrespective of foreign investors or Total petroleum or Multichioce is not a French and SA companies again despite having huge Nigerian Shareholders... people will always invest in profitable venture not one Oranto that control few un- developed' and uneconomically viable oil well in Imo state. Go the firms website and educate yourself jaree.

Trust me Oranto would welcome investors buh who wan invest in conflicts-ridden, less profitable eastern oil well. Even when eastern oil well become economically profitable na Conoil and Oando go still take over those wells through massive financial and federal might.

I swear most ibo people are illitrate...!

Chest-beater in the MUD.
blablabla of brown roof mud house region

Let's keep our economy and gave a chunk of yours while you were go back to your states and we laugh it out at the bars
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2023
post=122455986:

Primitive minds are rooted in your region especially Oyo, many of them doesn't even understand common English, slum dwellers
oh you noticed it ..when I went to challenge in Ibadan it was hard communicating in simple pigeon English those folks are backward

Even here in Lagos in all these Yoruba areas of Abule they can't even speak pidgeon na mgbati everytime

2 Likes

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by ariesbull: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2023
Liebermantic:
The largest indigenous oil exploration company in Nigeria by volume of Crude oil exploration is Seplat, AITEO, and Oando.
Seplat and AITEO are owned by Igbo people.
In Aviation,there is no contest.
What about Engineering in oil exploration, pipe laying and construction? Who can be compared to NestOil ? What about Oranto petroleum that controls not only West Africa, but East and sub Saharan Africa!
in pipe laying it is Transerve that is doing the West African Gas pipeline ...guess who owns it ?

Emeka Okwuosa from Anambra

Leave those mgbati people they are good at partying only

1 Like

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 11:22am On Apr 17, 2023
ariesbull:
blablabla of brown roof mud house region

Let's keep our economy and gave a chunk of yours while you were go back to your states and we laugh it out at the bars
Yes keep what is less than Alimosho LGA of Lagos State size market you funnily called Eastern Economic.

Brown roof states whose economic strength is 25x greater than entire Eastern economic.

Joke's on you.
Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Yes keep what is less than Alimosho LGA of Lagos State size market you funnily called Eastern Economic.

Brown roof states whose economic strength is 25x greater than entire Eastern economic.

Joke's on you.
This olodo I wonder when you go get sense, please do the maths annual, Anambra is far ahead of Oyo state in Economy, I have told you that IGR doesn't measure economy, however Anambra is targeting 5billion monthly, Oyo is 3.3 billion

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
100% of SE economic? when the whole eastern economic no reach Oyo state and even Ogun state alone twice the entire East economic.

Who wan invest in barren-East, it's like an American or French investing in Haiti, Yemen or Afghanistan... isn't it ironic that even your own people are streaming away from poverty over in Night buses come West.

They rather come hawk or do nwa boy-boy than STARVED in East.

60% of West economic? when I say most IBO are illitrate, they will say I hate them.... you must think Economic activities start and end with buying and selling in small cubicle shop. No wonder Anambra is generating a meagre #8.7B annually when all you do over there is petty trading.

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/economy/1498215-the-nigerian-states-highest-internally-generated-revenue/

Even the petty trading you guys don't sell foodstuffs, Fruit or even provisions all you do electronics, disc.

This is real estate devt. una unappearance is brazen glaring

https://www.dayoadetiloye.com/top-10-state-for-real-estate-investments-in-nigeria/

Yeye dey smell. Deveropers oooo...!
Olodo nominal GDP measure economy not IGR

Anambra state is far ahead of Oyo

Re: East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo by MSGAMBLE9: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122578678:

Olodo nominal GDP measure economy not IGR

Anambra state is far ahead of Oyo
Drop the link let verify, please.

How can a state with that figure be having a meagre #8.7B revenue... it's not adding up.

Drop the links not edited pics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Swears In New RECs Including APC Supporter / We Will Not Accept Any Rigged Election Results – Secondus / Documentary On Buhari Administration To Be Aired On NTA On Sunday At 7pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.