Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Tinubu: Majority Of The Voters Did Not Vote For Him In The 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Majority Of The Voters Did Not Vote For Him In The 2023 Election (1360 Views)

Tinubu Majority votes from the South South, Niger Delta / Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? / Anambra Election: INEC Publishes The Electronic Copy Of The Voters Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu: Majority Of The Voters Did Not Vote For Him In The 2023 Election by EXOUSIAng: 4:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
who elected him? Tinubu can never be my president, INEC cannot force a deranged senile Man on me.
He is not your president. Keep thinking from your anus, accept it or not, what ever he decides to do when he wakes up this morning affects you directly or indirectly.
It is foolishness to say the things you say about a man who a strong influence on your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Can Stop Igbo From Living In Any Part Of Nigeria - Umeh / No Stupid Traditional Political Group Can Strip Obasanjo Of Titles / 'I Will Not Support Peter Obi Because Of His Supporters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.