Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Dramatic Is Your Mum? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Dramatic Is Your Mum? (19408 Views)

What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Ireportlive: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
Where person one start from... grin women generally are drama queen and I love them, you love them too

7 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Wodu89: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
slimsophiediva:

Who vex pastor 😂😂
I thought the Bible says the meek will inherit the world
Pastor don Dey swear🤣🤣🤣🤣

Indeed. When did I address myself as Pastor. I should sit back and get shitted on. Na. I'll pass on that. Also being meek doesn't mean receiving bad treatment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by mariahAngel(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Drjones109:
Nne gi.... Ogbalagi ose na amu nbu?

And still later check if ur ntanta is fine

Na WA O!

What did you do to deserve that? undecided
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Munzy14(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Speechless..

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by BigDawsNet: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
She's prayerful
She no dey joke with ham..

She can just burst into my room and put olive oil in my head...

I love her so much...
She's always dancing whenever I show her my plane ticket to Newyork to visit her...

We are dog family... but she no dey too play with dog... but if any stranger should give our family dog one kin face... she will tell does people to come and be going

6 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Charlie2020(f): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mum or Mom

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Bintdawood(f): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mom will ask us what we want to have for dinner or lunch... The moment we choose one hmmm she'll start saying " no be last week we cook that food? (when its been months) you guys know sey i dont like this food, it takes time to cook, you know sey your daddy no like this food o (last man no send am o), it is this it is that" to cut the long story short, she go cook wetin gangan dey her mind.. Nowadays whenever she ask we'll be like "Wetin you wan cook"😹💔

May God continue to bless our mothers..
Ameeen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
sameoldguy:
When visitors give you food, she’ll tell you to take it and at the same time her eyes is telling you “try am and see”. Lol

angry grin grin my mum na good example...

5 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by ndukwejoe(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
kroger:
My mum never admits she has money, even if you see her with money she will say it's peoples money.. She is approcahing 70 and till date any money she has is contribution money....Ahan when will you have your own money grin

That woman can price ehn,she will price meat and[b] i start feeling pity for the seller [/b]cheesy
that pay got me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
princeemmma:
never had mom experience, just came to read

I feel ur pain, sorry bro

5 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Drjones109:
My mother use to chase me around the neighborhood just for me to take my drugs..

We go run marathon race entire the next village without knowing.

Just me, my mum, my cup of water, my drugs and my boxer. Hahahaha

This is the sweetest man,the humour in this.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by STINEKPROJECTS1: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
My mum is really very dramatic, her drama too much. But I too love that woman. She cares a lot

3 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
MissOpe:
If I begin to recount and write about my own mama for here, I'm sure all the pages of nairaland wont contain it....

But that woman can swear for Africa and she be Deeper life woman...

One of the reasons I discarded religion like a piece of thrashhhh.
Hmm
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Harrynight(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
I was in primary 2 then, so one night I woke up and cried of hunger by 12mid night my mum said it's only garri and soup that it available.
I agreed to eat it, when I finished the portion she served me 30min later I started crying so annoyingly asking for more food,
My mum make garri full this paint container and asked me to finish it else I'll collect the beating of my life... I ate and got tired and started vomiting...
My mum gave me the beatings I'll never forget in my life.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by scobaba: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Momsie came to UNN all the way from Lagos to verify if I was actually a student since we went on Strike every three months. She went straight to business faculty to ask of me. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by obyikye(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hahahhqhahqhahahahhqhq......
scobaba:
Momsie came to UNN all the way from Lagos to verify if I was actually a student since we went on Strike every three months. She went straight to business faculty to ask of me. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by obyikye(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hahaahhahahhahahahahahhh, funniest.

Harrynight:
I was in primary 2 then, so one night I woke up and cried of hunger by 12mid night my mum said it's only garri and soup that it available.
I agreed to eat it, when I finished the portion she served me 30min later I started crying so annoyingly asking for more food,
My mum make garri full this paint container and asked me to finish it else I'll collect the beating of my life... I ate and got tired and started vomiting...
My mum gave me the beatings I'll never forget in my life.

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by BennyDGreat: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
MissOpe:
If I begin to recount and write about my own mama for here, I'm sure all the pages of nairaland wont contain it....

But that woman can swear for Africa and she be Deeper life woman...

One of the reasons I discarded religion like a piece of thrashhhh.

Christianity is beyond religion. That someone misrepresented it doesn't mean it is horrible.
We only see from perspectives. The perspective you encountered wasn't true version

5 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Risingblue008(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
I just imagine the day my mumcy jam me with one BIG JUMBO OF WEED(double rizzla)
Infact,she jam me dey blow trumpet

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by MrAgbako: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Drjones109:
Mama go dey beat me and still dey shout..... Villagers, my son Don kill me oooo
Hahahaha😂😂😂
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by GetSenseNow: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Drjones109:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....guy you don off me
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by ikemesit4477: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
[quote author=Rubyjade post=122444147][/quote]jesus! I can't stop laughing! My wife will do the same, they are in the same category!

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Yuneehk(f): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
kroger:
My mum never admits she has money, even if you see her with money she will say it's peoples money.. She is approcahing 70 and till date any money she has is contribution money....Ahan when will you have your own money grin

That woman can price ehn,she will price meat and i start feeling pity for the seller cheesy
They never agree they have money. It is always "ego ndi ozo" meaning other people's money.

As for their ridiculous pricing, you'll later realise they didn't cheat the seller. Instead, the sellers inflate the price so much and because our mums know this, they show no mercy during price haggling.

10 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Austine567(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lamanii22:
Growing up my mum used to wash our clothes everyday… now we all decided to get her a washing machine, my mom would still not use the washing machine ooo, she prefers washing manually
hey babe , I swear with my ATM password you seem cool, hope you don't mind I message you?

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Airoflaw(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chetas81:
MY MOTHER LOVE MY BROTHERS MORE THAN ME AND TODAY I KEEP it FOR MIND WHICH MEAN I ANSWERED MY FATHER MORE THAN MY MOTHER
sorry about that.but know that part of her still loves you if not. She for don poison you tete.it's very easy

4 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by isabi2lof: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
I love my mom with everything, she sabi give warning like say tomorrow no dey and prayers too cheesy .

My mama fit comot her eyes give person, her husband see her marry , if na another woman, my papa go hear am wella grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Emma513: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Drjones109:

BRO YOU ARE VERY FUNNY grin. NO SHE HAS NOT DONE SUCH THING IN MY LIFE. SHE HAS PROMISE TO DO IT TILL I GROW UP.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by obinna58(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
She makes trouble with my dad for spending too much time outdoor
She makes trouble with me for spending too much time indoor

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.