Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Dramatic Is Your Mum? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Dramatic Is Your Mum? (19399 Views)

What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by MrAgbako: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Harrynight:
I was in primary 2 then, so one night I woke up and cried of hunger by 12mid night my mum said it's only garri and soup that it available.
I agreed to eat it, when I finished the portion she served me 30min later I started crying so annoyingly asking for more food,
My mum make garri full this paint container and asked me to finish it else I'll collect the beating of my life... I ate and got tired and started vomiting...
My mum gave me the beatings I'll never forget in my life.

Ah! She beat the excessive food commot your body😂

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Nakuza(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chetas81:
MY MOTHER LOVE MY BROTHERS MORE THAN ME AND TODAY I KEEP it FOR MIND WHICH MEAN I ANSWERED MY FATHER MORE THAN MY MOTHER
Learn to forgive brother.

2 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Chetas81(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nakuza:
Learn to forgive brother.
thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by mariahAngel(f): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tvoice:
Ur mama dey learn for where my own dey, I swear, make I go check something, u go hear the full gist later. 😏

We still dey wait o. undecided
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Chizzychinny: 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
My mom na drama herself but she can give her last Kobo to a stranger and very appreciative. She can shout or scold you anywhere even in the market. She hates gossip and doesn't want trouble but if you step on her toes especially when she don count am keep.
Early morning, she will wake dat person up so dey can quarrel, 7:00 she will tell the person that it's time to go to their businesses cos children must eat.
Evening she will ask you if dat day business went well? After dinner, she will tell you it's time to quarrel.
Na my collect beating pass for my house cos I stubborn.

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by BackFromBalablu: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
[b] there was one day like that can't really remember my crime. Bt i knew i was in trouble, i was expecting my beating early bt my mom acted like she had forgiven me and forgotten. I no know say my death cometh in the night. It was by 12am. U knw dis kind thing na. By this time u can't run anywhere cus it was late and no one would come to beg for you, And that was her plan. She locked the door first and went for my dads belt. On the bed which i and my senior were sleeping, she woke me up and told me to come down. Lol, mumu me wey sleep still dey my eyes i no see the belt grin i came down thinking she wanted me to go and urinate cause at that time i use to bed wet smiley so i came down stupidly, with sleep still in my eyes going towards the toilet. Next thing i know, kpa kpa kpa, see beating! Ah my life, my eye clear by force. The belt be like when you wipe person from front e reach you spinal cord. Ah wetin i go do? I been wan run go outside like the usuals so i no go collect beating again. Bt i no know say. My end was near. Door was locked. My mum gave me the beating of my life. Especially when i tried collecting the belt from her. My mum was like " you want to beat me? Oya na beat me, it's either you fight me or i beat craze commot for your body" Ah! After all the gbas gbos, gbos gbas, gbes gbes and gbos gbos beating, by that time tears and catarrh don design your face, she'll now tell you to go and bath and lie down back and continue your sleep grin LMAO. One of the most annoying part be say, she dey beat you by that time she'll be like "hold you mouth i no wan hear any sound, your neighbours are sleeping. No wake anybody" and me in my mind i'll be like "how, me wey want make dem wake up sef make dem help me beg for my life" undecided , My mom show us shege o. My mum special words when she wants to heat you she'll be like " if i slap you, you go curve" grin very funny woman and dramatic. I love her so much, cause she trained us well with the beating. She did everything for a purpose. Nobody wey she spoil o. And me am the last born. Bt "dat one no consign agbor (delta state) woman.
As funny as it may seem, they all are memories and funny ones. And my mum is now calm due to partial stroke that affected her some years back, bt she's healing smiley then i was 12 years old. Bt soon to be 21. I love her so much. She even calls me jaguar dis days and i don't knw why. Bt it's cool. May she live long to enjoy life from our success and hear her grandchildren call her "grandma" like wise my dad too. They deserve nothing bt the best cause they really suffered for us [/b]

18 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Chizzychinny: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Nne gi.... Ogbalagi ose na amu nbu?

And still later check if ur ntanta is fine[/quote]
My mama put pepper for my toto oo. Na me chop beating pass for my house
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by MJluv(f): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Drjones109:

And still later check if ur ntanta is fine

Haha...
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by MJluv(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Chizzychinny:

And still later check if ur ntanta is fine
My mama put pepper for my toto oo. Na me chop beating pass for my house
whoa! That's crazy and mean. What was your crime to warrant such?
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by cobby14(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
You don’t know the problem you’ve brought to this family. Now you’ve ruined your life and I’m worried. Blahh blahh blahh…

Problem- (Igbo) grin

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by kroger: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yuneehk:

They never agree they have money. It is always "ego ndi ozo" meaning other people's money.

As for their ridiculous pricing, you'll later realise they didn't cheat the seller. Instead, the sellers inflate the price so much and because our mums know this, they show no mercy during price haggling.

Exactly, I stopped following her to the market back then. Chai mothers are managers.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Polynek(m): 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Somebody will slap and tell you sorry, after telling you sorry and and you are still crying she will tell you to shut-up b4 mmawa-gi anya now grin ( shut up b4 I give U hot slap now wink

3 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
ur fada
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by akinade28(f): 12:15am On Apr 12, 2023
My mum (introvert) is a cool, gentle, easy going woman. No unnecessary drama. It is my Dad that is dramatic (extrovert)

3 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Anonymoususher: 2:35am On Apr 12, 2023
My Mom isn't dramatic at all. Very simple woman without issue. Same applied to my dad. They never raised their hands on us, infact I grew up not knowing what it means to be flogged OR punished. I never saw them quarreled for one single day

My dad is late now, I am in my early 30s, my mom is in Her early 70s yet no drama.

When you visit, she just welcomes you then sit down and talk about mostly her Zion ministry which I find funny at times.

4 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by GeeM: 2:52am On Apr 12, 2023
very dramatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Boobysmith: 4:37am On Apr 12, 2023
mum is nice. bud father is a drama queen and king. also wickedly human I ever known.

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by madampresh(f): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2023
My mom really gave me the beating of my life, but it made me who I am today, It contributed to the good part of my life. I wish she was still alive tho. cry
Mother's are irreplaceable.
May her soul continue to RIP.😥

5 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by lonelydora: 5:49am On Apr 12, 2023
AustineCJ:
My sis planned for a small after court wedding reception, my mum went behind to invite church members, extended families, relatives in the village ..... sponsored their food and drinks that there’s no way her daughter will do a small reception. 😂😂

This is usual with all mothers. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by ussv: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Nothing wey persin no go see for nairaland. Una want make i come begin insult my mama for public forum. Some people no get home training.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by IyaTola: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2023
grin
Chizzychinny:
My mom na drama herself but she can give her last Kobo to a stranger and very appreciative. She can shout or scold you anywhere even in the market. She hates gossip and doesn't want trouble but if you step on her toes especially when she don count am keep.
Early morning, she will wake dat person up so dey can quarrel, 7:00 she will tell the person that it's time to go to their businesses cos children must eat.
Evening she will ask you if dat day business went well? After dinner, she will tell you it's time to quarrel.
Na my collect beating pass for my house cos I stubborn.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by IyaTola: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2023
undecided
ussv:
Nothing wey persin no go see for nairaland. Una want make i come begin insult my mama for public forum. Some people no get home training.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Tvoice: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

We still dey wait o. undecided

LOL, she say make I nor narrate her matter, but I go tell only u privately
😁😂😜
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Sophiameyer2003: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2023
Mak I knw talk sha but I regret everything abt her
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Peppysco: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2023
This thread actually gives this forum a breath of fresh air, considering the many toxic and divisive ones that have been on display for long, pre and post election.
Reading through the comments, I saw how the topic connected everyone together, regardless of tribe or politics.
A word of advice to the owner of this platform, kindly put forward more of this kind of thread or topics in order to ease the tensions and animosities caused by the election.

6 Likes

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by yungwilly(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Never had mum experience, mum and dad got divorced when I was 4, raised by my aunt.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by remsonik(f): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Mummy will fast for days and can give all to her people. Ha anytime she's traveling like this the way she will pack her load as if she dey move from one place to another. Only one small bag for her clothings and the rest 'apo jalore' Ghana must go bag will be filled with foodstuffs and other items to share to people where she's going.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by vickydevoka(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2023
ednut1:
My mum once priced meat in shop in Uk. 20 pounds for the portion of beef. She price am say e no gree 15 pounds. Something that was labeled with price per pound 😭🤣. In Nigeria cos of 10 naira difference she fit waka go another shop 🤣
But when u price her type if she does business, she will get angry.

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by baajetu(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2023
The day my mother flogged me and I no shake, that was the last time she flogged me. With all her energy we still don’t feel pained but we do cry. And that last time I felt she over reacted and I just bone.
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Dude397(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Stories too numerous to mention angry grin but God bless her more
Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Barezzoflagos: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Drjones109:
One thing I will never forget about my mother was a day I told my mother that I have been infected with strange disease... And she shouted with fear... Oh! They have killed my son for me, then she asked, how are u feeling, as in how the thing dey do u.?....... So out of curiosity I told her that my ntanta(dick) is paining me so badly👧👄👂 omo, if u see the way this woman use speed crab my ntanta asif her life depends on it.... U will be shocked.

So I took her hands off my nicker and she started crying so bitterly that I couldn't hold my own tears..... My brother I gat to show her my ntanta in full quantum. Hahahaha
This is the real drama here.

1 Like

Re: How Dramatic Is Your Mum? by Barezzoflagos: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Peppysco:
This thread actually gives this forum a breath of fresh air, considering the many toxic and divisive ones that have been on display for long, pre and post election.
Reading through the comments, I saw how the topic connected everyone together, regardless of tribe or politics.
A word of advice to the owner of this platform, kindly put forward more of this kind of thread or topics in order to ease the tensions and animosities caused by the election.
It's well with you.
Mine passed when I was 12 and half.
She was tough yet kind and a good woman.
She beat craze for my body but it only made me more stubborn.
Next month makes it 19yrs we lost here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poverty Made Me Faithful To My Wife - Ghanaian Man To CNN Journalist, Amanpour / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.