Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor (39521 Views)

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers / NHRC Asks IGP To End Police’s Siege On Melaye’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by mctech(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
RichBoy247:
It's surprising he became a Senator
Exactly.

Wike is right.

Dino is best as a political thug.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Thegamingorca(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Pls show the world how he scammed you or stfu. You have littered practically all threads with this bullshit and no evidence so far of him ever engaging in any financial transactions with you.

These cheap blackmails are already stale as they come. If you are pained with his activities online, take on him head on and stop laying claims to non existent duping.

I'm 100% sure this is nothing but a cheap blackmail because one of you created over 20 monikers doing same to me sometimes back (I have this feeling you are the one). The clown stopped when nothing was forthcoming from the cheap blackmail.

@ the topic.

Wike: So because Dino melaye is the one abusing people for PDP, they want to reward him with the party's governorship ticket.

Of course, that is a walk over for APC. grin

This guy no notice say breeze dey blow hin nyash ABI wetin lol
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Peacecore: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
alluson:
But he is saying the truth, me I can't wish dino to happen to kogi people even if they offend me
grin grin grin imagine the clown in d govt house. Wahala wahala wahala shocked shocked
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Kukutenla: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
zomby:

The difference between the 2 is, Wike is a man while Dino behaves like a useless/ irresponsible 11 yr old.
Wike is a more useless and irresponsible character.
The same guy who arm-twisted and forced out three southern govs from pdp suddenly became the champion of southern presidency
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by zomby(m): 1:27am On Apr 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

Wike is a more useless and irresponsible character.
The same guy who arm-twisted and forced out three southern govs from pdp suddenly became the champion of southern presidency
Bros, it takes a man to arm twist and force out 3 grown asss southern governors…
Don’t you think?

Apart from constantly making fool of himself and behaving like a confused 11 yr old that severely lacks home training, Dino is not known to accomplish a single thing throughout is miserable career. The man is a bloodyfool and absolutely not a leader in any capacity
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Kukutenla: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2023
zomby:

Bros, it takes a man to arm twist and force out 3 grown asss southern governors…
Don’t you think?

Apart from constantly making fool of himself and behaving like a confused 11 yr old that severely lacks home training, Dino is not known to accomplish a single thing throughout is miserable career. The man is a bloodyfool and absolutely not a leader in any capacity
I totally disagree. Not in Nigerian politics were money is usually the deciding factor. Even Wike and his supporters have always claimed he kept the party afloat financially as the reason he deserves to have the ticket.
If Dino was in charge of rich and financially opaque state like Rivers, he'll alto be a "man" in the eyes of people like you.
Go check it. Governors from Rivers have always been influential from Odili to the present Wike. Same with why Tinubu has been able to maintain relevance. You think if Tinubu governed Osun, his state of origin and pocketed it, he'll be able to cultivate the influence he has now?
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Jostoman: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Afamed:

Election is not emotion.

Dino can not win a Govship election in Kogi.

That is the elementary truth
Are you God?
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Jaapu: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
Ohislee:

I am a bit curious, what did I say that warrants the insult.

You only insulted without pointing out your grievance.

Your actions seems like the product of a wasted sperm.

Stupid people don't know they are stupid. Double tragedy.
Re: Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor by Ohislee(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2023
Jaapu:

Stupid people don't know they are stupid. Double tragedy.

Go and return your mum's phone to her, till you are old enough to use the internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Busola Dakolo Rape: Aisha Buhari Calls For Action On Allegation Against Biodun / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.