Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi (43411 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Honestfrend: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
grin
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by rickleye: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
He better behave or she will β€œ stranger things” his ass and erase all trace as Emily Holmes !
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Rechargeam247(f): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Okay, seem, they look older though.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Magnoliaa(f): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
I've loved you three summers now, honey, I want 'em all 🀍

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?

Congratulations to them 😁❣.

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
This is news to and for Gen Zs. I don’t care to know. I’m sure you weirdos will catch depression over this.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by chukwudiology(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

My mama sef don dey disturb me make I leave this music and go marry, hmmm at least I can finally have opportunity to perform at my wedding, I just hope my song won't drive the guest away 😁😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg9BtJfFa7w

Work on your voice and your beats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Haveyoueatentod: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
Enjoy while it lasts. Some marriages nowadays dey get expiry date
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Karnice600: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:
I’m very sorry for you Seun. Nairaland is a shadow of what it used to be.

Boring and monolithic..

A shadow of what it used to be. Hmmm.
Even if it is what it used to be, it'll still be crappy.
Upgrade is the word here. Unfortunately it's not in Seun's dictionary.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Angelfrost(m): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
Our resident hypocr1tes will congratulate them. But should a 19yr old girl from northern Nigeria get married off, they'll pour their bile at the entire region.

You mean people raise alarm when 19 year old ladies marry 20 year old men in Northern Nigeria?!!

Never seen such an uproar!
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by armadeo(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

My mama sef don dey disturb me make I leave this music and go marry, hmmm at least I can finally have opportunity to perform at my wedding, I just hope my song won't drive the guest away 😁😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg9BtJfFa7w

This guy!!!! Lol. I really admire your grit. I pray you blow up big time and let the world hear your name.

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by naijapikin2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:

Boring and monolithic..

that's savage.... But...

You have a point.. however nairaland will bounce back.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by DLivingAncestor: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
This ones wan quick enter marriage, SMH

Las las, na here we go dey when we go see news of una separation cos na una way be that
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:

Boring and monolithic..

I totally agree. nothing intelligent, just tribalism and sex or one pastor or just one version of nonsense or the other.

His mods are as dumb as a sack of rocks
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Uthmaniyya: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
She no engage with her boyfriend for the movie STRANGER THINGS, na with another guy she come they engage with, well, I happy for her o
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Madups(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
God when?
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
Our resident hypocr1tes will congratulate them. But should a 19yr old girl from northern Nigeria get married off, they'll pour their bile at the entire region.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wanted to say, 'oya come and insult northerners'. They never fail. πŸ˜‚
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Iro1989(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
😎😎😎
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
EL
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Sweetvie: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good for them
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by dreamxhaser: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ikem11:
grin Living on a Prayer
Take my hands and we'll make it I swear
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Bashnigga(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Eleven is engaged, nice πŸ‘
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by lamdbull: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
armadeo:

This guy!!!! Lol. I really admire your grit. I pray you blow up big time and let the world hear your name.
Ameeen thank you very much
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by IbileIfe: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
Haste makes waste.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Edusouls(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Crazy westerners, 100% certain divorce loading
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Wizman423: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
How this one wan take change the situation of Nigeria abi make we go fry beans now grin grin
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Ganiyufawas(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2023
See as 20 year old boy be like 27 year old man for naija
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by BackFromBalablu: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Them don go marry my wife sad who do me this thing cry
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Iconme(m): 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by AmadorSays: 6:40am On Apr 12, 2023
This is beautiful, I wish them a happy union.

On another note, know that the oraimo freepod 4 has been launched in Nigeria, your listening experience is about to get 10x better grin

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by AmadorSays: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2023
Edusouls:
Crazy westerners, 100% certain divorce loading
calm down and wish them well, they do have successful marriages too.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Ikem11(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Take my hands and we'll make it I swear
U know music grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.