Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi (43407 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Bobby Brown's Son, Bobby Jr Dies At 28 / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by sofeo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good for them!
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by RichBoy247: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:
Iā€™m very sorry for you Seun. Nairaland is a shadow of what it used to be.

Boring and monolithic..

You should be sorry for yourself

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by kapelvej: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
naturefellow:
na for every thread you dey seek advice?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Lovelife433(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:

Boring and monolithic.. go set ur own social media platform na. Boring kee u .

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by siofra(f): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jon Bon Jovi!!

Rock legend!!!šŸ’ƒ
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by SMARTMOTORS(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Applied for passport over 7weeks ago! ..still not out, now I got a sponsorship over from a UK urgency....and no passport yet!!..God I'm finished!..wetin I do this immigration people na!
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by ShaqFu: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

My mama sef don dey disturb me make I leave this music and go marry, hmmm at least I can finally have opportunity to perform at my wedding, I just hope my song won't drive the guest away šŸ˜šŸ˜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg9BtJfFa7w

2 Likes

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by thaoriginator: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by wman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:

Boring and monolithic..

Seun killed Nairaland by letting tribalism and insults run around unmoderated.

Many members who made this site worthy left. Leaving people like aka Nlpolicewoman aka Eriggs to run around unfettered.

5 Likes

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Boyooosa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:

Boring and monolithic..

Are you a sadist?
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Caaz: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2023
Awwwww.
It's sweetening my belle... enough money and good life to go round.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by oliidell(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2023
Eleven smiley
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Superpower(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
Our resident hypocr1tes will congratulate them. But should a 19yr old girl from northern Nigeria get married off, they'll pour their bile at the entire region.
The difference is she is getting married to her age mate and not her ancestor

7 Likes

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by kingofthesouth: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
love is a beautiful thing
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by juman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hiss.
Who know them.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by braine(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Bad bad bad idea.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by cezarman(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:

Boring and monolithic..

... and tribalistic
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by thatigboman: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
Our resident hypocr1tes will congratulate them. But should a 19yr old girl from northern Nigeria get married off, they'll pour their bile at the entire region.
19 yr is an adult the world over. The north issue is paedophiles marrying kids that are as young as 8.

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by isabi2lof: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
As e dey hot grin
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by tuzle(m): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
the guy she is getting married to is 20 not 60.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Am I the only one who doesn't know these two? undecided
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Ellasure: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lorddominic:
....and this nonsense made it to the front page when a globally acclaimed hoodlum is about to be sworn in as the President of this country...mods, may God have mercy on your souls!

You are directly agreeing that come 29th May Tinubu will be sworn in as president federal Republic of Nigeria irrespective of your anger.

Good sense, you need to be commended.

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Truthshscrazy: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2023
Draslo:
I give it 3 years
I give it 5. Maximum 6years grin We go begin hear story.Oyibo & divorce 5 & 6. Not to mention these ones who still have a whole lifetime ahead of them

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by kweensheba: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Congrats to them. They are not too young to love.
Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by popweezy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

My mama sef don dey disturb me make I leave this music and go marry, hmmm at least I can finally have opportunity to perform at my wedding, I just hope my song won't drive the guest away šŸ˜šŸ˜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg9BtJfFa7w
I take God beg you.. Tell me the title of the beat u used

1 Like

Re: Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi by Nyceguy92: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
chloride6:

Boring and monolithic..

Are you seeing what I am seeing here.
Question is what is the relevance of this post.

Surely the OP must be beating his chest for having fed us with some rare exotic news.

I wish I knew of any rival more sensible platform I can use.
People are simply overloading the web with enormous trash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses / Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.